Default Thinking about trying permadeath for the first time.

I'm thinking about trying out a permadeath character on Khyber (or I may be able to be convinced to run on a new server, but that involves me having to restart my whole client more often =P).

As far as playtime and frequency on this character, it'd would be probably erratic.

So I'd be looking to join an at least moderately large guild (so there would be people in my level range but I wouldn't be able to commit to a completely static group with a regular play time).

So basically I'd be looking for a guild, and some info about various rulesets that are used.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Here's the link to the best PD guild in any MMO
    www.mortalvoyage.com

Now, that I've done that work for you, what are you going to do for your guild?

Stay Hard
    -parvo
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Community Member

Yes Mortal voyage is the best PD Guild but ever server has one or more PD guild so I would chech them all out because the rules to vary between each guild. Here is a list http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=213535

Default Core on khyber

The Core is on Khyber. Check out the ruleset on our guild page and send a tell to any guildies you can find if you have any questions. Character levels currently range from 1-16. Lately we have been running a lot of lowboys while we get a feel for the née artificer class. The Devourer has a belly full of metal, let me tell you.

Other fast facts about The Core: closing in on guild level 52; we run some raids (Chronoscope normal and hard so far, Tempests now and then), so our guild size is adequate; we will be running all level 2-13 quests with the bravery bonus, which makes the xp earned pretty crazy. Welcome aboard, fasten your seatbelt, we don't shrine.
    The Core HC Permadeath Guild
    HC stands for Hard Core
    on Khyber
    thecorehc.home.comcast.net

Thanks for all the info everyone. I'll read up on some of the information provided here.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Community Member kafrielveddicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Thanks for all the info everyone. I'll read up on some of the information provided here.
    We would love to have you join us in Valhalla Diyon, welcome to permadeath playstyle!

The Narc
    Guild: PD Halls of Valhalla on Ghallanda Level 59, Website: http://valhallans.proboards.com/
    Casualnarc 21(1 Death), Repentnarc 16, Snipernarc 14, Banknarc 13, Gatlingnarc 13, Airnarc 12, Braverynarc 11, Lednarc 11, Tempestnarc 11, Holynarc 9, Repeatnarc 6, Ebuttonnarc 6 <-ALL WITH ZERO DEATHS