Default VETERAN'S DAY 2011 All Server Event

Veterans Day ALL SERVER Event: Friday, Nov 11, 3 PM EST & 10PM EST. Hosting Server: Ghallanda

our Ceremony this year will recognize all those lost in New York City, Washington D.C. and on Flight 93 on September 11, 2001.

-----------------------*-----------------------

TO BE HONORED: Men and women, Veterans past and present, from the United States Armed Forces, as well as Veterans from all friendly nations who fought with us, side by side, in their quest for freedom.

DEDICATED TO: The first responders, and all those innocent people lost in the tragedy at the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon in Washington D.C., and on Flight 93 over Pennsylvania on that fateful morning, Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

INVITED
    :
    The entire DDO community. To those on any server , that would like to give thanks and pay their respects with fellow DDO military, family, and friends. I will ask if anyone has lost family and/or friends to list them.

TIME: Friday 11/11/11. 3PM & 10PM Eastern sharp.

PLACE: We will meet on Ghallanda, in House Deneith, inside the Temple of the Sovereign Host.

I hereby invite ALL CITIZENS of Eberron, from every server to Ghallanda for our DDO Veterans Day Ceremony!!
    (All you need to do is roll a fresh toon on Ghallanda, or use one you already have there... contact me for further instruction if necessary)

This is for our brave soldiers, I hope to see some of you there!!
    /Salute

Here's a video of last year's event:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...58#post3420058

BE A PART.

*** Anyone who would like to help, and be a part of the ceremony, please contact me privately via PM or in game.

- We need at least one voice per server to get the word out to those they know that might be interested in attending.
    - We need 7 Honorary Archers.
    - We need an Honorary Bard.
    - We need 3 Honorary Beacons of Hope, representing the three locations of attack on 9/11. These three must be un-guilded for the ceremony.

Please contact me privately, or in this thread if you are interested.

Although this is the day America celebrates Veterans Day, we are welcoming with open arms players from all countries that would like to be a part and give their support to warriors of peace in their nation as well. ***

Location this year might change. Check General Discussion section of DDO forums one week prior to the event.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-16-2011 at 05:32 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!