Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Name: Cauthey
    Crafter Name: Ellarinen
    Crafting Levels: 113/113/113
    Are you willing to craft for others? Typically, yes. But...
    Alts: Metalbone, Alihana

Happy to accept essences or platinum for crafting. If paying in essences, I would request that you compensate me by throwing in a few extra greater essences on top of the cost for the recipe. If paying in platinum, I will tell you the price for the shard. Typically, I come to pricing by figuring the essences cost at 200pp per Greater essence, and then slap a little bit more on top of that. Because I do this on the fly, my pricing may not necessarily be consistent.

If I am busy, I will happily accept orders via in-game mail. When doing so, I ask that you check the recipe yourself (as I may be questing), and provide the necessary raw materials in your in-game email message. Tips are always appreciated.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

If you want to be sure that I update your entry, please do not hesitate to write me a forum message, or an ingame tell.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Forum Name: teo36
    Crafter Name: Klainmain
    Crafting Levels: 110/110/100
    Are you willing to craft for others? Yes
    Payment: Accepts both plat and essences.
    Alts: Teonnan,Azazyl
    Last edited by teo36; 06-23-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Updated.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member HeadbustaJones's Avatar
    The Great Northern Wasteland (a.k.a, Minnesota)

Default Update, please

Karl, when you do the next set of updates to this thread, can you bump up Gorrick's levels to 150/140/140 please? Thanks in advance for making the change

Community Member

Wow! Great thread. Is everyone here still crafting? I dont want to harass anyone with PMs, etc.

A lot of people in this list are still (or again) active players. The levels listed here are probably not up-to-date, but at least an indication.

If someone doesn't want to craft for others anymore, please let me know. I'm on a hiatus at the moment, but please feel free to contact anyone from this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace13 View Post
    Wow! Great thread. Is everyone here still crafting? I dont want to harass anyone with PMs, etc.
    Feel free to contact me in game, my toons are in my signature and my crafting levels are capped.

Quote Originally Posted by teo36 View Post
    my toons are in my signature and my crafting levels are capped.
    Noted.

Community Member

qif has levels 140+ in all schools. In game mail or /tell to qif or sefru.

Payment accepted in greaters (with 1 greater for every 5 lessers) (does not have to be same type of greater. In fact, depending on what I'm low on, I may ask for one over another) or in plat (200 pp per greater, 40 pp per lesser), plus cost of rare ingredients. This may be subject to change if I feel more or less reasonable on that day, or if peanut butter no longer works well with jelly.
    Last edited by peng; 03-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Community Member

Thanks for the replies. Really excited now!

Why Isn't this thread locked to the top of the page, instead of me using google?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123