Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65
  1. #21
    Community Member Alabore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Milano. Europe.
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    You have no idea how much time it takes to individually enter 60+ alts...

    ...

    .
    * Live by the Pencil - My D&D-related Art * <-> * Focus Orb Paperbag - My Workaround for Helves *
    .

  2. #22
    Community Member brian14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,893

    Default

    I logged on early this morning, and found I won a lottery -- 10 greater and 10 lesser chaos essences. This is my second win in two days, both on the same toon -- and I won nothing in preceding month.

    Read the OP and immediately tried to enter a lottery. No problem at all, although prize is especially paltry: craftable heavy crossbow and craftable light crossbow.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

    "Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

  3. #23
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I logged on early this morning, and found I won a lottery -- 10 greater and 10 lesser chaos essences. This is my second win in two days, both on the same toon -- and I won nothing in preceding month.

    Read the OP and immediately tried to enter a lottery. No problem at all, although prize is especially paltry: craftable heavy crossbow and craftable light crossbow.
    This was the lottery I just added (I had to make it up quick, so sorry if the prize isn't your preference.) Are people still continuing to see the grey block of non-lotteryness?
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #24
    Community Member Dawnsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladedge View Post
    This is what we are seeing, not the black screen stating there are no lotteries available:

    Firefox


    Ie9
    That has been my problem for about 18 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

  5. #25
    Community Member Dawnsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marupal View Post
    One of the kobolds is misbehaving again. Hopefully the foreman will kick him back into action soon.

    Been having the same problem since last night too. It will let me go into each individual character and enter the lotteries that way. That should work for you too. Slow but worth the effort to get at the xp elixirs and hearts of wood.
    This is the only way it works for me. Thanks for the tip!

    Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

  6. #26
    Community Member Bladedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eberron, NY
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Clean out the cache and cookies but the gray box remains.
    HEY, I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THAT!
    STOP TOUCHING MY PUZZLE!
    TOUCH MY PUZZLE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME -- I QUIT! AND YOU SHALL DIE!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This was the lottery I just added (I had to make it up quick, so sorry if the prize isn't your preference.) Are people still continuing to see the grey block of non-lotteryness?
    Just double-checked, still get the non-lotteryness. Do you have a smiter in your pocket maybe?

  8. #28
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This was the lottery I just added (I had to make it up quick, so sorry if the prize isn't your preference.) Are people still continuing to see the grey block of non-lotteryness?
    Yes, I'm still seeing the gray .... can I call it a cube without bringing down wrath upon myself?

  9. #29
    Community Member Bladedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eberron, NY
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Its the Gray Cube of Gloom.
    HEY, I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THAT!
    STOP TOUCHING MY PUZZLE!
    TOUCH MY PUZZLE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME -- I QUIT! AND YOU SHALL DIE!

  10. #30
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Thanks, everyone, for the reports, no further reports are necessary for now. I'll update this thread when I get more information.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  11. #31
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marupal View Post
    One of the kobolds is misbehaving again. Hopefully the foreman will kick him back into action soon.

    Been having the same problem since last night too. It will let me go into each individual character and enter the lotteries that way. That should work for you too. Slow but worth the effort to get at the xp elixirs and hearts of wood.
    Until this issue gets fixed, yes, this is the workaround. You can enter lotteries by going to your character pages and entering from there, but players are not able to enter any lotteries using their player page.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  12. #32
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,739

    Default

    Kind of odd but Player-based worked for my account for some reason. I saw this thread and was confused so I double-checked - I signed up earlier this morning from the player page for all of my characters at once. Hope this helps.

  13. #33
    Community Member Bladedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eberron, NY
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Curse you, Grey Cube of Gloom, Curse yooooouuuu!!!!!!!!!
    HEY, I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THAT!
    STOP TOUCHING MY PUZZLE!
    TOUCH MY PUZZLE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME -- I QUIT! AND YOU SHALL DIE!

  14. #34
    Community Member Taskmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Dunno if someone mentioned it yet:

    It seems that if you have a toon on Wayfinder you can't enter the lottery from the myddo account page.

    I have two accounts, one has a toon on wayfinder, the other not. I have no problem to enter lottery for the one without the wayfinder toon, but get a grayed "Current Drawings" window on the one with.

  15. #35
    Community Member lhidda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Khyber, Austria
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    same problem

  16. #36
    Community Member Alabore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Milano. Europe.
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taskmage View Post
    It seems that if you have a toon on Wayfinder you can't enter the lottery from the myddo account page.
    ^^^

    I have a toon on Wayfinder - and it doesn't show up in either Lotto or Character List.
    .
    * Live by the Pencil - My D&D-related Art * <-> * Focus Orb Paperbag - My Workaround for Helves *
    .

  17. #37
    Community Member wemery73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ohio, elyria
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladedge View Post
    This is what we are seeing, not the black screen stating there are no lotteries available:

    Firefox


    Ie9
    same here
    Ghallanda Guild Keepers of the Asylum & Plague -[ Beowulfs 14 fighter/3 pal / 3rog Drow]


  18. #38
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marupal View Post
    It Will Let Me Go Into Each Individual Character And Enter The Lotteries That Way. That Should Work For You Too. Slow But Worth The Effort To Get At The Xp Elixirs And Hearts Of Wood.
    +1
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  19. #39
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taskmage View Post
    Dunno if someone mentioned it yet:

    It seems that if you have a toon on Wayfinder you can't enter the lottery from the myddo account page.

    I have two accounts, one has a toon on wayfinder, the other not. I have no problem to enter lottery for the one without the wayfinder toon, but get a grayed "Current Drawings" window on the one with.
    This is a separate issue that is also being worked on.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  20. #40
    Community Member Taskmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Hm, not sure if you unterstood me right, to clarify:

    No wayfinder toon can enter lottery (because they are not yet listed on myDDO).

    But if you have a toon on wayfinder, you can't enter lottery for *any* toon from your account page ("xyz's Page").

    If you have a toon on Wayfinder, all you get is the grayed out "Current Drawings" window if you click the "Enter Here" button. It is still possible to enter the lottery for any non-Wayfinder toon by using the toon's myDDO-page.

    For me it looks like there is something messed up with the query to lookup the toons belonging to the account.

    I'd say the base for wayfinder-toon-myDD-problems and the grayed out "Current Drawings" window is the same. My guess would be a sql query causing havoc because it tries to, but fails at, the attempt to get *all* toons for the account (including those from wayfinder that it can't find).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload