Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by butlerfamilywa View Post
    The Thri-Kreen of Athas is based off the Dark Sun Campaign World, why it was included in an Eberron Campaign World, I have no clue.
    Thri-Kreen exist in Eberron as well. (Specifically on Xen’drik) Read the Player's Guide to Eberron.

Now, they also need to make a quest with them. I *really* want to annoy the hell out of people by piping this sound clip thru voice chat.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

"You don't agree with me, so your idea sucks!"

Sorry OP but it seems like if someone don't 100% agree with your thoughts, their comments are 'junk'

And ya, Don't care for your ideas, like whats been said, yes other than fire, the other effects needs fixins, but fire is a good 'working' point, the other stance / effects should be balanced to the 25% amp fire gets.

But to make them based on the level of the monk is silly, to GET the bonus your already making a sacrifice (Staying centered, for most, non pure monks, this hurts more than it helps. Try it sometime before u decide its OP)

Air needs imo somethign that 'fits' being zippy... either a atspd bonus, or doublestrike bonus, or even a 'freedom of movement' effect.

Water needs a nice boost to saves, or even an outright immunity to many effects, since water flows around and though most obstetrical in its path... the wis mod to dmg thing seems interesting, but imo this MIGHT be a tad much. Wis to hit MIGHT work, but even that might be a little too much.

Earth needs something earth like: Free stacking DR, idk, but raising the fist dmg just don't seem 'right'(Still not as weak as what air gets though so can't be 'that' bad)

But as for 'tiered levels' nah, sorry bad idea, just coding thats not needed, feeels like like a butthurt player thinking since he has grandmaster fire and has the jidtz that he should be getting more.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    Thri-Kreen exist in Eberron as well. (Specifically on Xen’drik) Read the Player's Guide to Eberron.

Now, they also need to make a quest with them. I *really* want to annoy the hell out of people by piping this sound clip thru voice chat.
    That didn't make any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    That didn't make any sense to me.
    Start the clip at the 30 second mark. The Portal/Portal 2 sound clips have so many great uses in DDO.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 09-03-2011 at 01:56 AM.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    Start the clip at the 30 second mark.
    Can't understand what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    Can't understand what it says.
    Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news: bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts.

FYI: The echoes/tinny sound is done as an in-game post production effect. The version you can pull from the game is much cleaner quality.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 09-03-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    • Cannith Crafting.

Community Member BinyaminTsadik's Avatar

I like them as they are, however, the epic ones could use a buff.

1) The poison and stun DC should be increased, or at least have it apply on hit instead of on vorpal, or at least on crit.
    2) 25% healing amp is self scaling. Its not OP, 25% late game has a better benefit than early game.
    3) +10 jump, is useful early game, but late game most people have the maximum 40 jump. 20% blur is a nice suggestion. Also sirroco is a nice idea.
    4) higher dice is also self scaling. The benefit is higher at lvl 20 than it is at lvl 1.

Maybe it should be an upgrade or even a new item, call it the Ket-Chu'u or whatever.

I like the idea in general, as many have said, but perhaps it's the way I'm understanding it that causes hesitancy inside mah brain.

For an item to evolve with a character sounds good, but there'd need to be a severe penalty for removing it imo. For instance, let's say that if you want to upgrade those bracers to activate all those powerful abilities, you'd have to "Fuse to character", meaning that you are stuck with them until ______ event occurs. Or perhaps when you "embark" on the "Path to Enlightenment" you cannot step off until you have achieved true inner perfection and learn how to remove them. So let's say at level 18, you learn how to remove them, but they lose some kind of ability for because you couldn't handle the "Trials of Enlightenment". idk

Any item that grants a specific class bonuses over any other class needs to be carefully thought out before attempted. Overall, I do like the idea of a melee being able to become attached to his gear/weapons and learn to master them as he progresses, but any class that just "splashes" shouldn't get full benefits etc.

Keep tossing the idea around, the results are looking good, but the requirements need work

The Thri-Kreen chitin grows into the skin and becomes part of your arm tissue. You'll lose the "Wrists" armor slot on that character.

Are you sure you want to fuse the Thri-Kreen chitin to your skin? Y/N

Are you really sure? Y/N

You know there's no going back from this descision. Are you prepared for this? Y/N

Changed your mind? Sorry, you'll need to reroll. Tough Titan Cookies.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BinyaminTsadik View Post

1) The poison and stun DC should be increased, or at least have it apply on hit instead of on vorpal, or at least on crit.
    2) 25% healing amp is self scaling. Its not OP, 25% late game has a better benefit than early game.
    3) +10 jump, is useful early game, but late game most people have the maximum 40 jump. 20% blur is a nice suggestion. Also sirroco is a nice idea.
    4) higher dice is also self scaling. The benefit is higher at lvl 20 than it is at lvl 1.

+1

just reduce the heal.amp to 10% on non-epic Jidz and scale it to 25% on the epic version

Community Member BinyaminTsadik's Avatar

Please explain why I got negative reputation for this post?

Please explain why I got negative reputation for this post?
    You shouldn't have neg rep is suppose to be history.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12