Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Is anyone going to bother buying artificer when it comes out?

Anyone? *Crickets*

Many have posted they will and that its a non issue due to the TP they have.

For me even though its a weak protest I will wait till update 12 it will give me time to get the TR I was grinding out ready slowly get all her gear together and organized.

Simply put if they had given me the option to earn the class I wouldnt have minded paying up front so it would be a server wide unlock. But since its basically pay if you want it when released I have decided I can wait on it. By the time Update 12 rolls out I will make sure I know what I need to do to earn the Cannith favor and make it so
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

I am already planning mine. Probably go with a Drow Elf, too. I started looking at the self-forging but the penalties in class needed attributes seem to negate the idea.

How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by knightgf View Post
    Anyone? *Crickets*
    Sure... I have a job and plenty of money. This hobby is still cheaper than golf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

No, and I'm considering not giving them any more money if they do decide to cheat me out of what I've already paid for, as a VIP.
    Last edited by dkyle; 08-31-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Not a chance its the princple of the thing and I had even cleared a slot for one but will fill it with something else now

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by gringofoot View Post

How about you?
    Meh. Druid sounds more attractive for me to buy with TP than artificer, depending on what its cost will be, but even with druid...im not sure. Im actually quite satisfied with the basic classes I have available, although I could certainly do without FvS. Between saving TP for the next adventure pack or saving TP for the next class(Druid comes to mind) I think ill save TP for the next adventure pack.

Community Member

Got my GS Heavy Repeater ready, my Windhowler Bracers, extra TP from the summer boost, should be plenty for both Artificer and a TR Heart...I'm ready to go.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

As a premium player, I had always counted on having to pay for it. So yes, I will buy it.

I don't blame VIPs for feeling a little cheated, though.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Yes.

This game is cheaper than ps3 games, going to the movies 2 times over the month, going out to dinner for a family of 4...

So the few extra bucks I'll spend on Artificer is worth it.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Nope, I can wait for the favor unlock. It's not like I'm chomping at the bit to play mega man. I played the original to death and the original is always the best.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Nah, I was looking forward to building one for U11, now I'll just wait for the favor unlock. Hopefully by then the class will be debugged and nerfed so that I won't be disappointed anyway.

Yes, 'cause I stopped paying a subscription nearly two years ago.

Come to the Premium side, where your money goes further. There hasn't been any "I" in VIP for a long time now.
    The Brotherhood of BYOH--Thelanis: Charged, WF Artificer; Venomshade, Half-Elf Monk; Poxs, Fist of an Angry God; Crash, Pale Monkster

Community Member

No Thank You

Kil
    Proud Leader of The Black Seraphim Knights G-Land
    Kilevrything, Killeverdead, Kiliamthswhy, Killsomemore, Killheals, Kilwithonor, Killwisteyre, Killevermore

Quote Originally Posted by cforce View Post
    Yes, 'cause I stopped paying a subscription nearly two years ago.

Come to the Premium side, where your money goes further. There hasn't been any "I" in VIP for a long time now.
    I only subscribed...oh heck...probably 2 or so years BEFORE the game was re-rolled. For just a month anyways. It makes you wonder though: Since I've never paid for points or VIP after the game was re-rolled, would that really make me F2P with benefits or just plain P2P? Interesting thought indeed...

il be buying it on my alternate account to make a buff bot, highly doubtful I will buy it on my main account - as I only need it to finish my completionist, and I can wait for the next update before doing my arty life on him anyways.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Leaning toward waiting to unlock it, based on principle of VIP being hosed on this deal.

I wont be buying points to buy it, so if I do succumb, it will be due to grinding a TR through lots of favor (likely due to bravery bonus) to get more points added to the ones I already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

No. I'll just fire up my trusty ancient NES and play some megaman instead when the urge arises.

Depends on how much it costs but I'll probably buy it over waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    a powerful ally able to play in any role that the group needs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zonbLF-NMZg

I have more than enough points, so might as well use them on something. I have a slot open and a name already picked out; plus a backup name just in case someone beats me to the first one. Looking forward to seeing how fast I can level from 1-20 with a class I have no idea how to play. Finally, something new!!!
    Sarlona: Stelvar, Stethos, Saltmint, Abbracadaver, Shaigh Hulud, Fujihowser MD, Soundwaive, Kuddlefish and some others

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast