Static Group (began 26 Aug 2011) that meets Wed at 8PM CST on Salorna.
Currently recruiting as of 14 Mar 12 (Team Level 1). The team is rebuilding toons. (Restart 14 Mar 2012)
Name/Race/Class/Goal Player Name
Qicken Rasa, Human Fighter(20) SerCana
Hilmul Unsung, Human Warchanter (15 Bard, 3 Rogue, 2 Fighter ) Zimdar
Almona Llover, Human Artificer (20) Krago
Starmech, Warforged Wizard (20) Wetlandsnj
Riivrr, Human Cleric (20) Rivrr
Rules are fairly simple. (actually I stole them from another group, but they work for me.)
A few simple rules that can be examined from time to time as we go along:
1) Stay together.
2) No Buying on the AH…but you are able to sell on it, after you have asked group if anyone needs. Concept is that anything that makes the party stronger should be the first consideration. If you can't use an item, don't keep it to yourself, give it to someone in the group that can use it.
3) Vendors are ok to buy from and sell too also
4) Light to med Role Play…((don’t let this scare u off, it’s fun, try it!)) in –Character will be normal party type…out of character will be OOC comments should be included in brackets ( ooc )
5) The DDO store, to be used only with consent of all the team members.
6) This is a Dedicated/Static Team…. Don’t use the character outside the party nights. If you miss a night or two, and need to catch up with XP ,or quest, that is fine…but keep it to a minimum.
7) Have fun! Don’t let small things stress you out! It’s a game lets enjoy it!
8) Voice isn't required. Being able to hear is a plus, but not necessary.
9) Twinking your character is not allowed without consent of all party members. We found that occasionally a team member would require extra gear to allow the team to succeed in a quest. Crafting can usually overcome most deficiencies.
10) All loot is taken. Loot that can't be used will be sold. Not only does the team want to advance in experience, they also want to start living the good life.
That should be it for rules…I don’t wanna lay a lot down…we can change as we need.