Default Breaking News!!!!

All servers are unavailable at this time. A 8.1 earthquake has hit Turbine's servers in Massachusetts, knocking out server connectivity and losing character data. We are doing our best to try and get our servers up as fast as possible, but we are uncertain because the damage is catastrophic, and it may take weeks before one of our servers is back to partial capacity. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will bring you more information as we shift through the rubble of our building in the hopes of finding our servers that are hopefully intact.

(Oh, and by the way, this is just a joke, im merely pulling Turbine's leg as their fourms bug out, plus, like they say, SS or it didn't happen)

Last edited by knightgf; 08-24-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

You got me there.

Also:

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' - Sir Terry Pratchett in: Eric
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 08-24-2011 at 10:02 AM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

You win.

and

Roflcopters and Waaambulances on alert level orange.

Oh my gosh, that was a hilarious prank. I completely fell for it, I was about to sign onto ventrilo and do the darth vader "noooooooo!" in the middle of class.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Community Member

Forget orange alert, let's skip ahead and go straight to Brown!
    Khyber - "Hand of the Black Tower" - Anikah, Fillia, Hakina, Meemi, Vencinni, Leihples
    Taevari, Vorlorn, Selphiel, Xitri, Irtix, Zentri

I completely failed my save v. this post.

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    Oh my gosh, that was a hilarious prank. I completely fell for it, I was about to sign onto ventrilo and do the darth vader "noooooooo!" in the middle of class.
    Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a Obi-Wan "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" instead, fallowed by a explosion or a building collapsing, but that might work as well.

I'm sure this is a prank the developers wont forget for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    You got me there.

Also:

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' - Sir Terry Pratchett in: Eric
    I probably should have used just one exclaimation mark, and not capitalize the n in "news", but in the end, people still failed their saves. Fourm Focus: Prankster FTW!
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald_Gobblesnot View Post
    Forget orange alert, let's skip ahead and go straight to Brown!
    I was definitely thinking that it was brown-trousers time.
    Inferus Sus Thelanis; Primary Bodies:
    Adamantbody, Brassbody, Carbonbody, Ironbody, Uraniumbody
    Body Designer: Bodybuilder 20 Artificer

Likely someone told the truth in Washington, and all hell broke loose. The ripple effect is still being felt accross the east coast.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.