Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please sell me more shared bank slots.

Thread here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=335195

Thought it might have more visibility to the folks who decide these types of things.

I love the shared bank. I will always buy extra slots whenever you decide to sell them to me. Even at full price. I like them that much.

I'd probably buy shared bank space, got 60. This is more of a benefit that extra personal storage tabs, which aren't as cost effective.
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbaar View Post
    I'd probably buy shared bank space, got 60. This is more of a benefit that extra personal storage tabs, which aren't as cost effective.
    If you want cost effective storage, buy mor character slots. not more personal storage tabs or even more shared bank slots.

Each character starts with 80 storage slots and those can be upgraded to 160 with a few hours of gameplay without spending any extra TP.

That being said, I too would be more shared slots, to save on the trouble of logging out/in so many times when transferring up to 160 items per each of those storage characters to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysmetria View Post
    If you want cost effective storage, buy mor character slots. not more personal storage tabs or even more shared bank slots.

Each character starts with 80 storage slots and those can be upgraded to 160 with a few hours of gameplay without spending any extra TP.

That being said, I too would be more shared slots, to save on the trouble of logging out/in so many times when transferring up to 160 items per each of those storage characters to others.
    Yes. I'm a regular poster of the cost of a character 595 is cheaper than a character specific tab 695.

But I offset the shared bank space benefits all characters on a server, so I can usually justify that to myself.

But I have quite a few free account mules and shared account mules too.
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    /signed

DDO Store

Thanks for posting this thread here - Store related suggestions should go in this forum so we can see them.

Sounds like a good idea.
    There is no free lunch.

I'd probably buy more.

My currently maxed out slots are already full with Rings of Solid Fog and Shield (+10) wands that I can't seem to sell or assign to a character ...

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterMasterM View Post
    Thanks for posting this thread here - Store related suggestions should go in this forum so we can see them.

Community Member

Default More shared bank slots

/signed

Completely agree. 60 slots in the shared bank space is not enough.
    There is writing on the wall written long before anybody learned to read. It is not a story, it is not a paragraph, and it is not a line. It is a small little autograph - the signature of death.

Community Member

/signed

I have never thought twice about upgrading shared bank whenever it comes out with more spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTheHoon View Post
    Yes, Shared Bank slots I will buy, Personally I think we should be allowed to buy up to at least 100. Especailly with all the different event stuff ( Crystal cover, Malbar, ) I'm holding onto waiting for the next event.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

Community Member

Misa like it.

/SIGNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora1979 View Post
    ...I play the game to waste time, thats all this game is, a hobbie and a time sink...

I would buy more shared bank space if offered, though I would greatly prefer to get an increase in a character's personal bank space. Shared banks can't hold BTC loot, and my main is getting pretty full.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Agreed, more shared space would be convenient for sure. I am always running out with 60 right now. It is great for keeping BtA items like many lottery winnings (Exp pots, slayer boost pots, etc), treasure boots pots and more.

Lets see if it can happen...!
    Sarlona - Stormreach Requisition Company (SRC):Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8; Hennako-Human Cleric20; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15;more

I will gladly pay for more shared bank space.

Make it so!

You all are a bunch of good for nothing loot wh0res just looking for more places to stash all of this ill gotten gains!!

Just my kind of people!!!

/signed! Gimme and take my money!!!!
    http://www.dkforums.com - Look Mom it's a Guild forum, can I have one too?

Please take my money for more shared bank space.

60 just isn't enough.

100 would be good.

In the future, it may not be enough but 40 more slots will sate me for now.
    Disappointed and without trust in the powers that be.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Fansites

Community Member

Absolutely signed. I realize one of the biggest resource hogs for MMO servers is tracking inventory, but this is almost guaranteed money in the bank for you guys. I've bought all the shared bank upgrades, and would happily buy more.

Tip: The best way to get more money out of us free to play folks is to release LOTS of highly desirable content/store options at the same time. The trickle rate that's happened for the last year or so has been slow enough that the TP earned for just every day accumulation of favor has been more than enough to stay ahead of the features released. This next update seems like it might be a step in the right direction with both an adventure pack and a class coming out, but if you were also to release extra account options such as larger shared banks and, say, a 50% sale on character slots, it would force frugal players like myself to either pony up some more cash or miss out.

Gimme more space!!!
    "You know how sometimes when you’re drifting off to sleep you feel that jolt, like you were falling and caught yourself at the last second? It’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s usually just the parasite adjusting its grip." -David Wong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast