Smile FvS Solo Vision of destruction

Solo normal vod by fvs 21 minutes..

Last edited by Shadowaras; 08-15-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Nice job. I see tons of BB in your future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    Solo normal vod by fvs 21 minutes..

Picture
    I need to try that out, BB's, divine punishment and pew pews. Did you use any pots?

Pretty sweet.

However - Facebook?!?
    Check out my: My Index of Builds / My Capped Characters on Khyber: Krythan II / Velkro Sorcerer / Krythen 13/6/1 Rogue
    Need Some XP? / AFK for a bit: School. / See WF Body Feat Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    I need to try that out, BB's, divine punishment and pew pews. Did you use any pots?
    Well yes i went for speed so didnt stop to regain mana at all... and ended up using 8 pots

Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneye View Post
    Pretty sweet.

However - Facebook?!?
    Yep fixed that ..didnt know how exactly to post pics on forum.. got it now ty
    Last edited by Shadowaras; 08-15-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Why did you post this?You know they are going to nerf us now don't you?Still 21 min. is pretty sweet nicely done!
    It takes me usually an hour but I try not to use pots and proc the con opps/torc as much as possible.I am also a heal specked fvs so my bb and dp dont do as much.Still email this kind of stuff to your friends don't post it on the forums where the dev's will be watching and then decide that it's too overpowered.I'm tellin you there gonna make our toons cookie cutter clones soon if you keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by iconiclastic View Post
    Why did you post this?You know they are going to nerf us now don't you?Still 21 min. is pretty sweet nicely done!
    It takes me usually an hour but I try not to use pots and proc the con opps/torc as much as possible.I am also a heal specked fvs so my bb and dp dont do as much.Still email this kind of stuff to your friends don't post it on the forums where the dev's will be watching and then decide that it's too overpowered.I'm tellin you there gonna make our toons cookie cutter clones soon if you keep this up.
    I dont think they was w8ing for me to do solo vod to decide if fs is overpowered or not if u check the forums ull see far more outrageus than my run :P .. and anyway i have seen post of many classes being able to solo vod,sins or runs like that so ...

Thumbs up

Very nice job Shadow!
    Fizbanius The Project - Horlando The Fury - Fizbot The Tukaw's A-BOrT - Bhaltazhar The Arcane
    LEGION - Thelanis