Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    Yeah, that's one of the "bugged shards". The game still lists the shard like it's a prefix ("XXX Shard" instead of "Shard of XXX") but sometimes treats it like a suffix.

If you add the poison shard on it first, then you can add the intim after, but if you put the intim on first then it won't let you add the poison.

I'm not sure how I can properly account for the "bugged shards" in the planner since I'm not 100% sure which all are messed up like that any longer.

If anyone has ideas of how to handle those shards that act like both a prefix and a suffix depending on the order they are added, I'm open to suggestions

-JJ
    That worked, thanks.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    I'm not sure how I can properly account for the "bugged shards" in the planner since I'm not 100% sure which all are messed up like that any longer.

If anyone has ideas of how to handle those shards that act like both a prefix and a suffix depending on the order they are added, I'm open to suggestions -JJ
    The ones I know of are proof against poison and natural armor. I'm pretty sure proof against disease is similarly bugged.

In terms of adding to the planner, I might just flag the bugged shards, then if one is selected add a red text "Warning: xxx must be added first" in the shard description you pop up. (Very nice, btw!)

EDIT: If two bugged shards are involved, does it still work? Can you make a proof against poison ring of natural armor? I suppose I could test it out.

New exception text added to the poison, disease and natural armor shards

When you select one in your crafting plan, it will list out:

"**Due to a bug, you must add this shard first during crafting"

In the "You will have to make" section in red text

-JJ

Fixed a couple potential level issues with Shards of Power

-JJ

Community Member

Is the Cannith crafting planner broken (or is it me)? I can't select anything from the bottom three dropdown menus, on any brower that I try (IE/FF/Chrome).

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    Is the Cannith crafting planner broken (or is it me)? I can't select anything from the bottom three dropdown menus, on any brower that I try (IE/FF/Chrome).
    Works for me.

The bottom dropdowns may not be populated if you didn't select an item type up top, or maybe set the maximum potential to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    I'm also unable to reproduce the problem in any of my browsers currently. It's possible there was a hiccup with my hosting provider at the time you were trying to use it. Please let me know if the problem persists.

-JJ

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

U19 changed the enchantment value on at least Invulnerability. Also the links at the top of the page for this thread and your PM are broken now. And the email address just shows "@cubicleninja.com"
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Oh yeah, and the "block" effects (axeblock, spearblock, hammerblock) got renamed and changed. As did spell penetration, which there are now only 3 flavors of: +1, +2, and +3. All add their respective +s to all level spells, so essentially they're all what was formerly known as lesser/regular/greater spell pen IX.

I'll try to get on soon to update all of my recipe data with the elements that have changed.

-JJ

I've blocked out several hours this weekend to go through the recipes and get things updated for the web version.

Once I've completed those, I have a makeover I will be pushing out for the mobile versions of the app as well.

-JJ

This didn't come up for me with your crafting planner (I didn't check) but I have noticed in several wiki pages that the lore links are broken due to how lores changed. I'm guessing the crafted lore shards need a once-over as well.

Alright, all of the shards should now be correctly updated with names, descriptions, potential and crafting level

Please let me know if you find any that are incorrect in any way.

-JJ

Community Member

is the ML on accessories correct? is it now an even number?

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    is the ML on accessories correct? is it now an even number?
    No, I must have a typo in the logic that uses different MLs for the accessories

-JJ

*EDIT*

Should be corrected now
    Last edited by jjflanigan; 09-07-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Community Member

love your planner, use if often, wanted to let you know I discovered an issue.

made a Necromancy Focus II Trinket of Void Lore III, your planner said it would be minimum level 12 when made, made it in game and it was minimum level 13.

Quote Originally Posted by somecallmetim View Post
    love your planner, use if often, wanted to let you know I discovered an issue.

made a Necromancy Focus II Trinket of Void Lore III, your planner said it would be minimum level 12 when made, made it in game and it was minimum level 13.

Fixed now, for some reason I was including Trinkets in the armor / weapon logic for ML adjustment

-JJ

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Looks like everything shows ", 0 for the bound version" right now? Bug in the table?

Also:
    Metalline has ", 0 Mystical Bottle for the bound version"
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Looks like everything shows ", 0 for the bound version" right now? Bug in the table?

Also:
    Metalline has ", 0 Mystical Bottle for the bound version"
    How odd, I'll check into it once I get home this evening.

-JJ

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

TY JJflanigan!
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast