Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BossOfEarth View Post
    I'd love an iOS app.

Also, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of caster enhancments and I've gotten in the habit of filtering out the following "Custom Exclusions:"
    Penetration, Combustion, Corrosion, Glaciation, Impulse, Magnetism, Nullification, Potency, Radiance, Reconstruction, Lore, Resonance, Ardor, Brilliance, Cacophony, Combustion, Efficacy, Erosion, Freeze, Impact, Inferno, Mending, Nihil, Spark
    Which works great. But I'd love it if you could automate the excluding of caster-stuff by including a check box.

Thanks!
    I'll see about adding in the ability to add "Custom filters" that you can save and label for re-use.

-JJ

Community Member

Default Natural Armor

I was recently crafting Natural Armor shards. When I went to put it on my neclace, it said that it already had a suffix (which it did). However, it went on a ring as a prefix but the name of the item showed it as a ring of Natural Armor +1 and dropped the ACTUAL suffix from the item name. Your planner shows Natural Armor as a prefix, so I just wanted to give you a heads up. You might want to check this out for yourself. Perhaps it's a bug since U14 because I've crafted these shards for some time and never notices this before.

Added in a couple preset filters that can be used on the search and crafting screens. There is a filter to block out all of the "caster focused" shards and one to block all of the "skill boost" shards.

As for the shards that have mixed up prefix / suffix: I'm holding off on changing that in the code for now until Turbine gets them all straightened out. Since they are buggy in how they work and sometimes "morph" depending on the order in which things are applied, I want to ensure that Turbine has them fixed prior to changing things on the site that could confuse people even further.

-JJ

Community Member themoonbreaker's Avatar

I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome resource. I use it all the time.
    The Moon Breaker A DDO Novel Series. Online or epub versions

What are zombies doing locked in deposit boxes at Lordsmarch Bank? Find out in Stormreach Syndicate

First off, huge thanks for you and your contributors. For a while, I was using this tool everyday, several times a day and it helped a ton.

I haven't had a chance to test in-game, but I cannot add any flexible shards to goggles in the planner. I don't know if it's related, but in the searching tab where all the shards are described, all the flexible shards description have Google instead of Goggles as an item where you can craft the shard on.

Since the flexible shards include the goggles (or googles ) as a valid item, I'm guessing this is not WAI?

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFox_2112 View Post
    First off, huge thanks for you and your contributors. For a while, I was using this tool everyday, several times a day and it helped a ton.

I haven't had a chance to test in-game, but I cannot add any flexible shards to goggles in the planner. I don't know if it's related, but in the searching tab where all the shards are described, all the flexible shards description have Google instead of Goggles as an item where you can craft the shard on.

Since the flexible shards include the goggles (or googles ) as a valid item, I'm guessing this is not WAI?
    Behold the power of a typo! Yeesh, sorry about that. Fixed the data so that you can now apply flexible shards to goggles rather than googles.

-JJ

Bug report: When selecting 'Exclude skill boosts' filter in the Crafting tab, healing lore suffixes are also removed from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTheHoon View Post
    Bug report: When selecting 'Exclude skill boosts' filter in the Crafting tab, healing lore suffixes are also removed from the list.
    Thanks for the report, fixed

Also fixed an issue preventing the skill filters from working on the crafting tab if you were also using the caster filter

-JJ
    Last edited by jjflanigan; 08-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Added new requested functionality: "How Many Can I Make?"

When on the search tab there is now a button for each result in the list.

Clicking the button will give you a screen where you can enter in how many lessers and greaters you have of the required essence type and it will calculate how many shards you can make and how many of the greaters you will have to sunder.

-JJ

Community Member

Default Improved Slowburst

In an effort to keep the VALUABLE information on your planner up to date and correct, I recently noticed that the Improved Slowburst shard is now +3 potential, +6 ML rather than +2 potential and +4 ML. Keep up the great (and appreciated) work.

Fixed a couple shards to correct if they were suffix or prefix that I could verify in game (ones that seem "bugged" in game, I'm not changing yet just because I don't know which is right)

Fixed the potential for slowburst and improved slowburst

-JJ

2015 DDO Players Council Shoemaker's Avatar

Lightbulb Could you update them and add an "use at own risk" note?

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    Fixed a couple shards to correct if they were suffix or prefix that I could verify in game (ones that seem "bugged" in game, I'm not changing yet just because I don't know which is right)
    -JJ
    Could you set them to be both and add a note next to the shard (unconfirmed) or (bugged), so people would know which ones they are using at their own risk?

As a side note, Turbine devs, could you just fix this stuff so we wouldn't have to worry about it?
    DDOwiki.com sysop ---- ShoeMaker - talk - email
    Cannith - ShoeMaker - SwampBat - ShoeHealz - ShoeSoulz - BatSwamp - ShoeStatz -- Argonnessen - ShoeMaker - SwampBat

2015 DDO Players Council Shoemaker's Avatar

Question Minimum level cap changed?

I'm trying to create a new Spell boosting item for my Sorc using the Cannith planner and noticed:

"Total Item Potential Required: 14 (Min Level on item will be 20)"

I'm not 100% sure how this works, but with the level cap raise to 25, wouldn't the min level for such an item be ( 14 * 2 ) - 1 = 27 (capped at 25)?
    DDOwiki.com sysop ---- ShoeMaker - talk - email
    Cannith - ShoeMaker - SwampBat - ShoeHealz - ShoeSoulz - BatSwamp - ShoeStatz -- Argonnessen - ShoeMaker - SwampBat

It appears you have Enchantment Save shards mistakenly marked as "caster" shards ("Exclude Caster" excludes them).

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    It appears you have Enchantment Save shards mistakenly marked as "caster" shards ("Exclude Caster" excludes them).
    Should be fixed now, thank you.

-JJ

Community Member

Default Flexible spell power on accessories.

Based on the planner I have attempted to add flexible devotion +48 or flexible devotion +48 to a cloak.

The crafting machines does not allow this and looking at EllisDee's comment:

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Flexible Shards

U14 introduced flexible shard recipes (bound level 101-150), allowing standard shards to be crafted into non-standard slots.

Spell Power: Necklace, Ring, Trinket, Armor, Weapon, Shield
    .....Potency, Corrosion, Glaciation, Magnetism, Combustion, Resonance,
    .....Impulse, Devotion, Reconstruction, Radiance, Nullification
    It looks as though not all accessories should be showing as viable slots for spell power or lore as it does currently in the tool.

Anyone else able to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitey View Post
    Based on the planner I have attempted to add flexible devotion +48 or flexible devotion +48 to a cloak.

The crafting machines does not allow this and looking at EllisDee's comment:

It looks as though not all accessories should be showing as viable slots for spell power or lore as it does currently in the tool.

Anyone else able to confirm?
    Very sorry, I made some assumptions when I was trying to go through all of the new information for U14 and had some mistakes. I've gone back through the flexible shards and I *believe* they are now all correct.

-JJ

Community Member

Very sorry, I made some assumptions when I was trying to go through all of the new information for U14 and had some mistakes. I've gone back through the flexible shards and I *believe* they are now all correct.

-JJ
    Really no need to apologise JJ - you've done some fab work and I appreciate you updating the backend with the u14 info.

As you said in post#1 "Please let me know if I've made any mistakes or missed anything" - so just looks like a small oversight was all.

Thanks for the speedy reply (and action too!)

Community Member

I don't think that's a bug. I think they've modified skill enhancements (which were always suffixes) to be prefixes on some items as well.

Here's what I've seen in a quick look on the Auction House. These items don't say "Craftable", so I assume that they are random found loot, not made with Flexible shards:

- Intimidation: Prefix ("Intimidating") on belts, necklaces, and rings; suffix ("of Intimidation") on headgear and rings.

- Minute Seeing: Prefix on gloves, necklaces, headgear; suffix on goggles, rings.

- Balancing: prefix (as both "Balance" and "Balancing") on rings, cloaks; suffix on belts, boots, rings.

I haven't noticed a particular pattern.
    Last edited by shawnvw; 08-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast