Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Community Member

your website appears to be hacked...

I apologize for the negative repercussion this will have on the community. Unfortunately, Turbine has moved from a lie of omission to a blatant and explicit lie regarding what they are selling with the VIP package. I will not provide bandwidth and support for a company that would so callously make completely untrue statements in order to "make a buck." You can make a difference, make yourself heard on the forums, let them know they have to be honest with their customers.

nope, not hacked. That's straight from the horse's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by dogpig11 View Post
    your website appears to be hacked...
    Due to false advertising from Turbine, he has decided to cancel his subscription and close his webapps.

I haven't forgotten you guys, I'm going to try to get the U11 changes incorporated into the site soon™

Alright, I believe I have it all updated to work with update 11 changes.

• Modified to allow different ingredient counts for unbound vs bound
    • Updated bound bane recipes
    • Updated unbound bane recipes
    • Added all arrow and bolt recipes
    • Added Ammunition type filter to main screen

Corrected two recipes I failed to update last time.

Corrected a couple typos in ingredient names
    Thanks to the help of another player -- Added icons for all of the remaining cannith crafting ingredients

*May require a shift-refresh to make sure you aren't using the old / cached javascript

Fixed an issue causing Prefixes and Suffixes on the crafting tab to not be sorted properly

Fixed a typo preventing the icon for the purified eberron dragonshard fragment from displaying.

Community Member

Just a thought, and I know it's an odd one. I was thinking perhaps your tool could be even more useful than it already is if, instead of a single minimum/maximum level search, you could input your character's crafting levels in each of the three crafting schools. That way those of us with, say, great Arcane crafting skills but horrid Divine crafting would only see the shards we could actually craft without having to do three separate searches. Showing the base success chance (not including repeat crafting bonuses) in the result output would be a logical extension of that function, then, and you could include the ability to factor in success boosters for both "effective crafting level" and success chance.

User to developer, I think this would be an awesome enhancement and about the only thing I can think of that I would change if I were designing the tool. Developer to developer, I know that it's not a trivial change, and depending on how you've coded your helper it could border on a full refactor, so I fully understand if you ignore all or part of the suggestion.

In any case, I positively adore the work you've put into this and couldn't be happier to see it back up and running.

Community Member

Angry

My level 3 Cleric WON'T Craft Why? Where is it that you craft can you craft things Anywhere or is their certain places I'm a New player jumped on about update 8 haven't played for a while because I can't craft, It's really P***ing me off
    I am A HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (ATARI)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33kSh0w2012 View Post
    My level 3 Cleric WON'T Craft Why? Where is it that you craft can you craft things Anywhere or is their certain places I'm a New player jumped on about update 8 haven't played for a while because I can't craft, It's really P***ing me off
    House Kundarak Enclave, accessible from the Stormreach Marketplace. Here's the Wiki page on it.

At least, for Cannith Crafting. Any other Crafting type happens in different places. The Wiki has pages on all of those, too.

Added level text boxes for each school that will now filter based upon that. By default it will filter out items that are more than 10 levels above your entered skill (which would be a 50% chance to craft, I think)

The top level crafting filter works against all results (I may end up removing this now) and then the school specific level filters are applied after that.

Added logic to display crafting success chance to the results list (I believe I have this correct, for every 1 level above your skill the chance to craft drops by 5%). The % to craft is also color coded:

• 100% = Green
    • > 90% = Yellow
    • > 75% = Orange
    • < 75% = Red

Please let me know if doing this jacked anything up, I did it fairly quickly but I tried to thoroughly test it as well.

your dev-fu never ceases to amaze JJ.

i have a request for your next project, should you feel it would benifit the community/find the time

i'd like to see an online DPS Calculator. One that allows us to plug in things like feats, enhancements, weapons, and anything else that could factor in

i know that several spreadsheet programs exist, but i dont hae the right software to run them (i also dont know how to use a spreadsheet. fail on my part, but there you go)
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

Community Member

Haven't played with it a whole lot yet, but that's beautiful. So awesome I nearly have to resort to vulgarities to explain just how much you rock.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kugyounohi View Post
    House Kundarak Enclave, accessible from the Stormreach Marketplace. Here's the Wiki page on it.

At least, for Cannith Crafting. Any other Crafting type happens in different places. The Wiki has pages on all of those, too.
    Thank you
    I am A HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (ATARI)

Community Member

Dexterity and Intelligence +6 shards incorrectly show their potential as 5 instead of 6 (checked in-game) in both search and crafting tabs. Also, I notice that you have the "must be bludgeoning" note in for the Impact and Stunning shards in the Crafting tab - could you include the note that Impact and Stunning cannot be crafted to handwraps for those of us who are apparently too dumb or lazy to check the Known Issues thread before crafting Stunning +4 shards for their handwraps and then cursing about that bug for hours no of course I don't mean me what gave you that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by kugyounohi View Post
    Dexterity and Intelligence +6 shards incorrectly show their potential as 5 instead of 6 (checked in-game) in both search and crafting tabs. Also, I notice that you have the "must be bludgeoning" note in for the Impact and Stunning shards in the Crafting tab - could you include the note that Impact and Stunning cannot be crafted to handwraps for those of us who are apparently too dumb or lazy to check the Known Issues thread before crafting Stunning +4 shards for their handwraps and then cursing about that bug for hours no of course I don't mean me what gave you that idea?
    Fixed.

Potential for spell enhancement clickies is off, and possibly everbright too.

Site tells me potential for Superior Inferno IV of Everbright will be 6 (ML11). Actual potential 4 (ML7).

I didn't think to check the Everbright only step, sorry.

Went back through and checked the shard potential for the spell buff shards and updated them in the XML.

I didn't try crafting each of the shards, but I did pull up the crafting interface and update the XML based upon the required potential shown for the different shards.

Everbright appears to have already been correct, there were just major changes to the potential on the spell buff shards.

Updated:

• Superior Ardor
    • Superior Beatitude
    • Superior Benevolence
    • Superior Brilliance
    • Superior Cacophony
    • Superior Combustion
    • Superior Corrosion
    • Superior Devotion
    • Superior Efficacy
    • Superior Erosion
    • Superior Freeze
    • Superior Glaciation
    • Superior Impact
    • Superior Impulse
    • Superior Inferno
    • Superior Magnetism
    • Superior Mending
    • Superior Nihil
    • Superior Nullification
    • Superior Potency
    • Superior Radiance
    • Superior Reconstruction
    • Superior Resonance
    • Superior Spark

<IMPORTANT_NOTE>
    I'm not really playing DDO any longer so I'm doing my best to get into the game and check these values, if you see any potentials or ingredient listings that are wrong, just let me know here and I'll hop into the game to check them out and try to keep everything updated. I'm still watching for patch notes and stuff to make sure I'm up to date on announced changes whenever possible. I only call this out because it means I'm no longer actively crafting so I can't manually check each shard to make sure what shows in the recipe book is what the shard actually is on an item.
    </IMPORTANT_NOTE>

Realized I hadn't checked the greater spell shards and they were all mixed up as well

• Greater Ardor
    • Greater Beatitude
    • Greater Benevolence
    • Greater Brilliance
    • Greater Cacophony
    • Greater Combustion
    • Greater Corrosion
    • Greater Devotion
    • Greater Efficacy
    • Greater Erosion
    • Greater Freeze
    • Greater Glaciation
    • Greater Impact
    • Greater Impulse
    • Greater Inferno
    • Greater Magnetism
    • Greater Mending
    • Greater Nihil
    • Greater Nullification
    • Greater Potency
    • Greater Radiance
    • Greater Reconstruction
    • Greater Resonance
    • Greater Spark
    • Greater Spell Penetration
    Last edited by jjflanigan; 09-26-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast