Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar

Lemme start by saying what an absolutely incredible resource you've given us, it's been tremendous through all the Tr's so far

Just thought I'd pop on and let you know that your provider must still be having issues as it's either slow - as in taking 6mins - or it times out completely. Been that way for a couple days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto-Helix View Post
    Lemme start by saying what an absolutely incredible resource you've given us, it's been tremendous through all the Tr's so far

Just thought I'd pop on and let you know that your provider must still be having issues as it's either slow - as in taking 6mins - or it times out completely. Been that way for a couple days now.
    Dagnabit! Ok, I'll get back with them. I did a couple loads on the site after they e-mailed me saying they had fixed an issue and everything seemed fine.

-JJ

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    I've been told that the issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you still experience issues.

-JJ
    problem continues. too slow (choose item type and prefix keep saying you must choose whatever. wait and stuff comes up. change item type again and wait more.)

your greensteel crafting page works perfectly fine and super quick too. is it hosted somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by minimomo View Post
    problem continues. too slow (choose item type and prefix keep saying you must choose whatever. wait and stuff comes up. change item type again and wait more.)

your greensteel crafting page works perfectly fine and super quick too. is it hosted somewhere else?
    They're both hosted on the same place (as is the itemwiki). The itemwiki and the cannith both seem to be having huge issues, where-as the greensteel seems to be fine.

The last update I received from my hosting provider after I provided screenshots to show the issue was yesterday morning:

"Due to its complex nature, your issue has been relayed to our Advanced Technical Support Team. Our most skilled technicians will be working to resolve your issue quickly and completely. You will be notified promptly upon resolution."

So hopefully I'll hear back soon with a resolution.

I'm sorry for the annoyance this is causing people, I really wish there was something I could to on my side to fix the issue without having to rely on the provider.

-JJ

I forgot to update the name to "Proof Against Disease +6", but when I check the tool in game, there doesn't appear to be multiple versions of the Disease shard, only the +6 version and the cost is correct as it is in my tool from what I can tell.

-JJ
    The "Proof Against Disease +6" shard potential is 1 on your site and is actually 3 in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger70 View Post
    The "Proof Against Disease +6" shard potential is 1 on your site and is actually 3 in the game.
    Updated, thank you.

----

Still working with my hosting provider about the latency and time out issues.

-JJ

Latency issues should now be resolved. My hosting provider moved me to a new server after seeing a wireshark log showing 32ms response times surrounded by 28 SECOND response times for the same file.

-JJ

Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar

Thank you for being a hero and sorting this out. Appreciated beyond words

Community Member

Default Great Resource but...

Natural Armor is now a Prefix instead of a Suffix. Very disappointing when I thought I could craft out a +6 con +3 natural armor necklace only to find out that it's not possible.

I think you are mistaken. I am right now standing in front of the altar and I see both the Armored Shard (prefix) and the Shard of Natural Armor (suffix).

Seems to be working as described.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by mortifer_rex View Post
    Natural Armor is now a Prefix instead of a Suffix. Very disappointing when I thought I could craft out a +6 con +3 natural armor necklace only to find out that it's not possible.
    Could be related to the current bug in the game where some shards do not apply like they are supposed to. It's a known issue, it just hasn't been fixed yet.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...68#post4774168

-JJ

Great job! Was thinking of doing something like this, but yours is great so I'll just use it. Thanks loads!

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Hey JJ I don't know if iots been asked already but any chance you can work in an "Exclude Banes" button in there...there alot of them and it makes it annoying to fidn stuff sometimes.

Otherwise awesome program man, makes crafting gear for myself and others MUCH easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Hey JJ I don't know if iots been asked already but any chance you can work in an "Exclude Banes" button in there...there alot of them and it makes it annoying to fidn stuff sometimes.

Otherwise awesome program man, makes crafting gear for myself and others MUCH easier
    Are you wanting that filter to be on the crafting "Tab" for the site?

-JJ

Are you wanting that filter to be on the crafting "Tab" for the site?

-JJ
    Yeah for the Cannith stuff like along with "Exclude Caster" & "Exclude Skill Boosts"
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

No idea for how long it is on live, but Metal-typed handwrpas don't raise the ML by two anymore. They work like any other metal-typed weapon. I crafted yesterday a ML 15 +5 holy silver wraps of evil outsider bane (with Masterful craftsmanship I).
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Question Crafting Planner

the crafting planner has Proof Against Disease +6 listed as a +1 shard, in the DDO crafting device it is a +3 shard. Also the planner says it can be applied to a cloak but when i place a cloak and the PaD shard in the crafting device i get a no match found. Somethin somewhere is wrong, could be me as i really dont know alot about crafting yet. BTW i think the crafting planner u made is awesome. TYSM!

Bane filter has been added

-JJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hal24 View Post
    the crafting planner has Proof Against Disease +6 listed as a +1 shard, in the DDO crafting device it is a +3 shard. Also the planner says it can be applied to a cloak but when i place a cloak and the PaD shard in the crafting device i get a no match found. Somethin somewhere is wrong, could be me as i really dont know alot about crafting yet. BTW i think the crafting planner u made is awesome. TYSM!
    I'll check it out as soon as I can. My internet has been out for over a week and I am only able to check forums and stuff using my phone ><

-JJ

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast