Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Isn't "Disease Immunity" a thing of the past (With disease being +2/+4/+6 etc. like Resist Poison is? If so, I'd liek to point out that your prefixes still list plain ol' Disease Immunity.

Great tool by the way! Very helpful!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brennie View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Isn't "Disease Immunity" a thing of the past (With disease being +2/+4/+6 etc. like Resist Poison is? If so, I'd liek to point out that your prefixes still list plain ol' Disease Immunity.
    Hey, here's an idea: why not open-source your database? Save copies of the tables as CSV or Excel files and post them on Google Docs or something? Us picky guys can make the changes ourselves, and you can review them before including them in your real version.

Maybe you could do it as a Word table instead, and use the Track Changes feature to review our modifications.

Default item set planner

Thanks for this crafting tool!
    It's been very useful in finding what I can craft and planning an item.
    I have a new feature suggestion that will allow planning of a set of items rather than just one:
    You select a set of slots IE "left ring + right ring + head + belt" and a set of enhancements (limited to same number of prefixes and postfixes as the amount of items).
    The tool will show all the possible combinations to craft it.
    If not possible it will say that it can't be done and allow you to adjust the list of slots or shards.

This will allow you to , for example, know if you can do a certain adjustment to items to free up a prefix/postfix or even an entire slot (so if you have a con necklace and a GFL belt it will tell you you can put them together in your empty left ring slot).

+1 in any case, the tool is already great!
    If you can't choose your own forum name, Turbine will choose one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennie View Post

Great tool by the way! Very helpful!
    I forgot to update the name to "Proof Against Disease +6", but when I check the tool in game, there doesn't appear to be multiple versions of the Disease shard, only the +6 version and the cost is correct as it is in my tool from what I can tell.

I'll see about getting the label fixed in the tool soon.

I had the data file set up as a shared Google Doc right when U14 was going live to try to "crowd source" the updates but, unfortunately, didn't get much in the way of input on it, so I went back to updating it manually because it was easier to just worry about it in one place.

Once I get everything "stabilized" with the mobile app versions of it, I'll see about creating a centralized location for the data so people that want to help can lend a hand keeping the data up to date.

-JJ
    Last edited by jjflanigan; 08-24-2012 at 04:36 PM.

I've spent more time than I care to admit to going through the recipe updates on Lamannia. I believe I have everything updated correctly for how it will be in 15.1, but some extra eyes couldn't hurt.

Please feel free to take a look at the spreadsheet and let me know if you see anything incorrect or that I've missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EdCcUNUQTdIOUE

-JJ

Community Member

Default No Good Deed...

Well, it seems it is true. No good deed goes unpunished. According to the latest update report, all crafting recipes will now require fewer essences. Time to make a few pots of coffee..."Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." Thanks in advance for all the hours of your time that will be required to update the planner...again.

On a side note..do you know if there is currently a list of collectibles that are NOT used for any recipes? I would love to be able to seperate my collectibles bags into ones that are used for crafting and ones that can be turned in.
    Last edited by Fairthorne; 09-12-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairthorne View Post
    Well, it seems it is true. No good deed goes unpunished. According to the latest update report, all crafting recipes will now require fewer essences. Time to make a few pots of coffee..."Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." Thanks in advance for all the hours of your time that will be required to update the planner...again.

On a side note..do you know if there is currently a list of collectibles that are NOT used for any recipes? I would love to be able to seperate my collectibles bags into ones that are used for crafting and ones that can be turned in.
    Hrm, I'm not sure if there is a list of "not used" collectibles or not.

As for the update, I've pushed out the changes to the site now, I'm hoping I got them all right as I went through them on Lamannia.

-JJ

Community Member

Default Great job, but...

I use your site constantly because it makes crafting sets of items soooo much easier. Kudo's. But, It would help a lot if you set it up in a spread sheet format with row headings as the various items each having a plus box a prefix and a suffixs followed by potential/min lvl. I could then set up the entire set of equipment for a toon on one page with a total set of ingerdients at the bottom to pass to my crafter. A one stop shop, as it were, so I would only have to visit the ingerdients exchange once rather than finding out every third item I'm short some lessers. Overall thou, I love what you've done and thank you.
    From all of Shintao Dojo, Canith Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D_P_Roberts View Post
    I use your site constantly because it makes crafting sets of items soooo much easier. Kudo's. But, It would help a lot if you set it up in a spread sheet format with row headings as the various items each having a plus box a prefix and a suffixs followed by potential/min lvl. I could then set up the entire set of equipment for a toon on one page with a total set of ingerdients at the bottom to pass to my crafter. A one stop shop, as it were, so I would only have to visit the ingerdients exchange once rather than finding out every third item I'm short some lessers. Overall thou, I love what you've done and thank you.
    From all of Shintao Dojo, Canith Thanks
    I'm not quite following what you are asking for, unfortunately.

Site modified to increase the width of drop downs to better fit shard names
    Seeker +2 shard potential corrected
    Aligned corrected to be a prefix shard

-JJ

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Can we get a way to link to the recipes like the perfect web crafting site?

Can we get a way to link to the recipes like the perfect web crafting site?

You do awesome great work! Really appreciated! Keep it up! Cheers! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

I use the Cannith Crafter on a regular basis...makes life easy. Thanks for this.

Just an FYI though, I couldn't remember what the min lvl and ings were for a wounding of puncturing. I crafted mine right after crafting came live so I couldn't remember...anyway, when I used the crafting table today it showed a ml 15 without adding a plus. I went to my bank and looked at what I had already and it was a wounding of puncturing +3 with a ml of 13 after using a masterful craftsman on it thus making it a natural ml 15.

I went back to the crafting table just assuming I did something wrong and it comes up 19 and then 17..it's hitting all over the place which tells me something is askew.

I crafted mine today just hoping to get lucky and with no plus added it is a natural ml 9. You may want to take a look at the wounding and the puncturing that the crafting table is using.

Wounding is ml 5 and puncturing is ml 4 if something else is already on the item.

Other than this, I have never had any issues with the crafting table...it's great and thanks for the trouble you go through to keep it updated for us crafters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ushurak View Post
    I use the Cannith Crafter on a regular basis...makes life easy. Thanks for this.

Just an FYI though, I couldn't remember what the min lvl and ings were for a wounding of puncturing. I crafted mine right after crafting came live so I couldn't remember...anyway, when I used the crafting table today it showed a ml 15 without adding a plus. I went to my bank and looked at what I had already and it was a wounding of puncturing +3 with a ml of 13 after using a masterful craftsman on it thus making it a natural ml 15.

I went back to the crafting table just assuming I did something wrong and it comes up 19 and then 17..it's hitting all over the place which tells me something is askew.

I crafted mine today just hoping to get lucky and with no plus added it is a natural ml 9. You may want to take a look at the wounding and the puncturing that the crafting table is using.

Wounding is ml 5 and puncturing is ml 4 if something else is already on the item.

Other than this, I have never had any issues with the crafting table...it's great and thanks for the trouble you go through to keep it updated for us crafters.
    Somehow in my last update Wizardy V and Wounding both received the same ID in my table. That was causing it to add both shards to the item when you selected wounding and was therefore massively inflating the ML of your item.

It's been fixed now and all shards are back to their correct IDs.

Thank you,

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    Somehow in my last update Wizardy V and Wounding both received the same ID in my table. That was causing it to add both shards to the item when you selected wounding and was therefore massively inflating the ML of your item.

It's been fixed now and all shards are back to their correct IDs.

Thank you,

-JJ
    WOW...that was quick!!
    You're my new hero
    Big plus 1...thanks.

I planned out +6 Strength bracers of Natural Armor +3.
    When I tried to make them (put Strength on the bracers first), I got an error that I was trying to add a prefix to an item that already has a prefix.
    I see from reading the thread that there is some confusion as to what turbine intends.
    My shard is called a "Shard of Natural Armor +3" so you would think it is a suffix but they are calling it a prefix.

Anyone know if I put the NA shard of first if this will work?
    Or should I just assume Turbine plans for NA to be a prefix from now on.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Community Member

incredibly slow... i did this:

-ring
    -wisdom+6
    -protection+5
    -craft bound

and it gave me the recipe after like 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by minimomo View Post
    incredibly slow... i did this:

-ring
    -wisdom+6
    -protection+5
    -craft bound

and it gave me the recipe after like 3 minutes.
    My hosting provider is having performance issues currently. They are looking into it.

-JJ

Community Member

Default Still having issues as of this

Never realized how much I relied on the planner until your provider turned squirrely. Thanks for looking into it and thank you for the work on the tool.

Quote Originally Posted by BigButter View Post
    Never realized how much I relied on the planner until your provider turned squirrely. Thanks for looking into it and thank you for the work on the tool.
    I've been told that the issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you still experience issues.

-JJ

Firstly, awesome utility…I use it about every day…keep up the good work.

Noticed an error on both the online and IPhone version.
    Flexible Attack +4 shard says, on both applications, that it can be applied to armor.
    This is not correct. Flexible +2 can but +4 cannot. I discovered this last night on live.

If this has been reported before sorry. If not please update at your convenience.

I will cross post this in both crafting planner threads…just in case. Once again, keep up the amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Firstly, awesome utility…I use it about every day…keep up the good work.

Noticed an error on both the online and IPhone version.
    Flexible Attack +4 shard says, on both applications, that it can be applied to armor.
    This is not correct. Flexible +2 can but +4 cannot. I discovered this last night on live.

If this has been reported before sorry. If not please update at your convenience.

I will cross post this in both crafting planner threads…just in case. Once again, keep up the amazing work.
    Data is corrected on the web based version and will be updated in the mobile apps once I finish the changes to add in effect descriptions.

Thank you for the heads up!

-JJ

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast