Community Member

Unhappy myddo lottery issue.

Anyone else having an issue where the lottery will say if you win you will get something but when you hit the submit button it shows your toons entering a different lottery.

EX...

5x extended haste pot if you enter the lottery.

submit all toons to wind and when it shows up that you are entered into the lottery it shows hair dye.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

Juest clarifying: You know there are several lotteries going on at thesame time? And they don't all end at the same time?

Personally, I am mad that I win lotteries, with a character that has long since been deleted.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    Juest clarifying: You know there are several lotteries going on at thesame time? And they don't all end at the same time?

Personally, I am mad that I win lotteries, with a character that has long since been deleted.
    Yeah, I was especially irritated when a long gone mule won a Lesser Reincarnate +3...

Default Lottery

When submitting for the lottery they hold multiply lotteries at the same time. If you click select all you enter for all the lotteries for all the toons eligible for the lotteries. If a scroll bar appears on the right move it down and you will notice that there are different lotteries to enter for.

Community Member

Smile

Thanks for the quick replies. Did not know that there were multiple lotteries going on at the same time. Will scroll down to check when I log in tonight.

+1 for shared pains.

Also, myddo is bugging out on my main account again; it won't load the full page, just the "Enter to Win" button.
    But that's for another thread...
    * Live by the Pencil - My D&D-related Art * <-> * Focus Orb Paperbag - My Workaround for Helves *

You should check out Backley's greasemonkey scripts. I use them to prevent this very thing.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=322786

Has anybody noticed that there are much less winnings in July that there was in June? Or is it just me?
    I had 10 winning entrys in June (i got 23 chars), then 2 on 1st of July and one more on 13. July ... nothing else. I submitted in the same amount of lotteries in both month. Just wondering.

Could you PLEASE give us the possibility to switch on and of the savant auras?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenay View Post
    Has anybody noticed that there are much less winnings in July that there was in June? Or is it just me?
    I had 10 winning entrys in June (i got 23 chars), then 2 on 1st of July and one more on 13. July ... nothing else. I submitted in the same amount of lotteries in both month. Just wondering.
    Ever notice how in some quests you can't seem to stop rolling crits, but then the next quest you can't get a crit to save your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    as for voice actors I wanted Betty White for Lolth but I got voted down.
    Khyber: Alelric - Wiz 5 (Hero), Arayaleth - Ranger 20 AA (Champion), Altrocks - Cleric 20 Radiant Servant (Champion), Zinnix - Rogue 20 Assassin (Champion)

I came back to the game after a year and one week absence (played Lotro) and over there they removed the lottery on us due to the European migration and some internal issues they said. So, I was in the crafting hall in DDO and heard someone mention we have them over here but when I followed the instructions (using FF not IE) http://www.ddo.com/news/985-try-your-luck-in-eberron I do not see any widget to click. In Lotro players had to add the widget (pull it down to your list) but I do not even see that here.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or was the Lottery killed over here as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    I came back to the game after a year and one week absence (played Lotro) and over there they removed the lottery on us due to the European migration and some internal issues they said. So, I was in the crafting hall in DDO and heard someone mention we have them over here but when I followed the instructions (using FF not IE) http://www.ddo.com/news/985-try-your-luck-in-eberron I do not see any widget to click. In Lotro players had to add the widget (pull it down to your list) but I do not even see that here.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or was the Lottery killed over here as well?
    It's in-game. Or at least, that's how I access it. Hit CTRL-M to open the MyDDO window while in-game. It should come up with your character. Click on the Lotto image in the upper left-hand corner of the page and it will bring up a window to select toons to enter for each available lotto at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    as for voice actors I wanted Betty White for Lolth but I got voted down.
    Khyber: Alelric - Wiz 5 (Hero), Arayaleth - Ranger 20 AA (Champion), Altrocks - Cleric 20 Radiant Servant (Champion), Zinnix - Rogue 20 Assassin (Champion)

Quote Originally Posted by altrocks View Post
    It's in-game. Or at least, that's how I access it. Hit CTRL-M to open the MyDDO window while in-game. It should come up with your character. Click on the Lotto image in the upper left-hand corner of the page and it will bring up a window to select toons to enter for each available lotto at that time.
    Yep, that did it but even the link I posted talks about going via a browser not the ingame one (like we can do in Lotro).

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    Yep, that did it but even the link I posted talks about going via a browser not the ingame one (like we can do in Lotro).

Thanks again.

Go to your char page in your browser here: http://my.ddo.com/character/*SERVER*/*CHARACTER NAME*/
    On the top left you will be able to enter the lotteries.
    Last edited by Spero; 07-30-2011 at 08:35 PM.

I enter the lottery all the time from Fire Fox. To do so, I go to the top of the forum web page (say the one you are reading now), click on the MyDDO link.

When this comes up, click on your forum account name (will be at the very top of the myddo browser if you are logged in -- right next to the words 'logged in as: '). This brings up your personal myddo home page, which has the lottery button on the left.

Don't think I set any options anywhere, so I think that is the default behavior.

Grrr. MyDDO and the lotteries are like Turbine's red-headed step child.

*diplomacy check rolled for all red-heads that read this*
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.