Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Post Replacement

Since Ira can't make it and the other officers of HoLW are unable to attend. I have been appointed to represent the Heroes of the Last War in their place.
    Momovelia Deviluke/AA- Yuarra Sarrasri/PM-Athlana Sarrasri/Noob-Hawwt/Failvs-Nanaasta/Tankin' Rogue
    Proud Officer of HoLW AND Fortitude.
    "Oh snap, Epic Pwnage!"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noelemahc View Post
    Well to be honest I don't really have a problem with Heavy and he can be reasonable. He puts more effort in than many people who will not be named. Considering all you and a couple of your guild mates did was talk trash and troll this thread, I'd say he's better suited to represent your guild and far more mature than you and said people. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm sorry that he has to be the one to step up and not the guild leader or one of your officers (including you).

I have respect for Heavy, and him stepping up speaks volumes for both parties.
    Last edited by jandhaer; 08-16-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Gimpo / Hotpants from the Cheekys here i would come for them..........when where why?:-)
    Leader of The Cheeky People on Cannith
    Alts: Groshy, Fattwig, Hotpants, Gimpo, Quintara, Shorttwig, Wulfbrann, Hackandslay and Freki

Would the silence indicate nothing really happened, or...?
    Cannith

Gothiscandza
    Shyalas - Granma - Ralix - Chyalas

Talking

I heard that the meeting was held on one of the blockade ships outside of Stormreach ...........
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Two people from our guild expressed any interest to me in participating in said meeting. They were free to do as they wished. I don't know if anyone actually did; that's not really my concern. Members of ATCZ have the liberty to do what they would like. We are not here to act in an official capacity, to administrate, or nanny each other. It's what I like about ATCZ. Saying someone "represents" us is like saying a nitrogen molecule represents air.

Like I said before in this thread:
    I recognize, though, that some people are eager for a meeting and having a voice in it. I hope this turns out to be a positive, productive experience for them. I also hope they understand if I or any other individual doesn't participate. We're different, and meetings just aren't our thing.
    It sounds like it was a positive experience for the people who participated in this process, so well done. I don't have any problem with people wanting to meet and spend their personal time worrying over what they want. I do have a problem with the insinuation that anyone should 'step up' and care about someone else's project when it is not their inclination to do so.

Right, gonna necro this one. It's starting to be relevant again. Man, the spirit of the OP, I love it. Has leadership completely changed in this guild? Last few times I tried to do anything with this guild it was very unpleasant.
    Last edited by markthornberg; 09-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Post Ressurected from the dead.

Man i completely missed this post a few years ago and only I had only heard a little bit about the post. Sure wish i was able to attend this meeting at the time seems like it could have been very beneficial. Well? where is everyone these days? this is back when people actually cared about the game and played to win outside of just one "elitist" guild. I think we should call another guild leader meeting.
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by markthornberg View Post
    Right, gonna necro this one. It's starting to be relevant again. Man, the spirit of the OP, I love it. Has leadership completely changed in this guild? Last few times I tried to do anything with this guild it was very unpleasant.
    Seriously?
    I hope you find something worthwhile to do so you don't have to bad mouth my guild for amusement. Very few of the people in our guild knew the OP, and the rest don't agree with his views.

If I knew who you were I'd say the last time I tried to do anything with you it was unpleasant as well
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Funny to me. I left said guild mostly because of the OP. Those that are there now I have zero problems with and will run with them any time. I guess your mileage may vary of course.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Community Member

Aww Man, it's back. Guess it's time to find out what gulag Heavy's gotten himself locked up in and send him as the "Goodwill Ambassador" for the Dinosaurs again.
    Last edited by Darknark; 09-08-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Gordy - A Tribe Called Zerg - Cannith
    Agordmil - Agordmils - Byoh - Crocodylia - Schrödingers - MooseAlert - Zufallig - Mooselicker
    Solo ToD (Arcane) no pots & My build

You'd probably have been better off had you started a New Thread Walrus {it is Walrus right?}.

This one should have been left well alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    Seriously?
    I hope you find something worthwhile to do so you don't have to bad mouth my guild for amusement. Very few of the people in our guild knew the OP, and the rest don't agree with his views.

If I knew who you were I'd say the last time I tried to do anything with you it was unpleasant as well
    Great way to defend your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Funny to me. I left said guild mostly because of the OP. Those that are there now I have zero problems with and will run with them any time. I guess your mileage may vary of course.
    Nah I'll leave this one well alone.

lol when I started to read the op for some reason images of a movie with lil puppets and Alec Baldwin popped into my head.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar

Default Heavyarms

Lol
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Default This thread made me lol for days...

Just seeing this thread on the first page of forums brings back tears of joy to my emotionless face.
    Guild Leader's meeting... bahahahaha and from the looks of another thread on here, someone else is looking to do much of the same with their United Cannith shenanigans. <_<
    Oh, to be young and naive again...

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567