Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Community Member mikesharpshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghibly View Post
    And amazing build too...
    a cleric who loves use all weapons and want more mana?

That 1 Sorc doesn't give him/her more manna.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    That 1 Sorc doesn't give him/her more manna.
    It most likely does give more SP than taking a 19th level of Cleric would.

19 Cleric gives 95 SP, base. 1 Sorc gives 100.

Both gain SP from stats, and the comparison would vary for different stats. But suppose a 34 WIS and a 20 CHA. The WIS is probably actually high considering it's likely a melee build, given the Fighter level. In this case, another level of Cleric gives 12 SP, whereas Sorc gives 50. So net 43 SP, including the base. It scales up with more CHA, though. Each ability modifier of CHA will give 10 more SP. Any change in WIS mod only changes the comparison by 1 SP.

On top of that, the Sorc means 5% more SP from items. So a 200 Archmagi becomes 210. 150 from GS becomes 157.

So, is it worth it? I would say no. Not that 19 Cleric is an especially useful level, but 2 Fighter would make more sense to me than 1 Fighter/1 Sorc. Or a level of Monk (or two).

Because it would be a travesty to let lvl 14-20s into a favor run!

Is it harder to open quests that are higher level?? And what exactly are you farming in WW at 1-20?
    Last edited by Inferno346; 07-28-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    And what exactly are you farming in WW at 1-20?
    Kobold hides. Those foul little creatures!
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Is it harder to open quests that are higher level?? And what exactly are you farming in WW at 1-20?
    If you're not VIP, you either have to run it Hard first (which in turn would mean running Normal first), or buy opening items from the store.

And looks like a favor farm, for coin lord favor I'd presume. I've gotten well past 11 without a fifth bag quite often.

But still, quite silly to place any level restrictions, or suggest a need for a healer or arcane, on that. Any level 11 should be able to solo elite WW easily.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

Because it would be a travesty to let lvl 14-20s into a favor run!

edit

At level 4, Black Widow Bracers. At level 20, Black Widow Bracers for twinking. I dunno, just grasping at straws. THe level thing is automatic. He just never changed it. It happens to me all the time.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    At level 4, Black Widow Bracers. At level 20, Black Widow Bracers for twinking. I dunno, just grasping at straws. THe level thing is automatic. He just never changed it. It happens to me all the time.
    yeah I think the automatic 4 level span when you throw an LFM up is pretty poor design. It needs to be tweaked so newer players don't accidentally screw lower level players over with a 50% power level penalty. That, or increase the level gap for power leveling 5+ instead of 4+
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

No screen shot, but every time new quests come out there is a good chance to see an LFM up with "know it" in the description on the day of release.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Good for him!

BYOH = Bring your own healer ?
    LEGION.
    Trade list
    Deltabravo,Deltacaster,Ibola,DingoBongo,PHTLS

Community Member magicplayer123's Avatar

Default hehe

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    here's another win from the other day. I don't feel the need to commentate on the obvious /facepalm here

saw that toon with a TOD posted, joined blah blah blah. get to part 1 and he says "can anyone lead this?" then at end "ill take all the rings, please give me the rings im the party leader." had some Lol's with a pugger after i looted a ring only to have the 12 year old screeching in my ear. goooood times
    Amzery love you

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by magicplayer123 View Post
    saw that toon with a TOD posted, joined blah blah blah. get to part 1 and he says "can anyone lead this?" then at end "ill take all the rings, please give me the rings im the party leader." had some Lol's with a pugger after i looted a ring only to have the 12 year old screeching in my ear. goooood times
    hmm sounds like someone half the server knows

i know most people are are shocked and annoyed by it but i think its
    adorable to some degree haha.

Quote Originally Posted by magicplayer123 View Post
    IMHO he's the worst player of Thelanis ATM.

No words to describe him.
    Fizbanius The Project - Horlando The Fury - Fizbot The Tukaw's A-BOrT - Bhaltazhar The Arcane
    LEGION - Thelanis

Community Member

So that 17/1/1 build... Is that an Elf or Halfling? Sorc makes some sense if its an Elf with AA prestige spares a feat, same for Fighter giving a feat.

Dogan
    Meandering down the forum highway.

Quote Originally Posted by Doganpc View Post
    So that 17/1/1 build... Is that an Elf or Halfling? Sorc makes some sense if its an Elf with AA prestige spares a feat, same for Fighter giving a feat.

Dogan
    Meandering down the forum highway.
    Think he's a Drow...
    Fizbanius The Project - Horlando The Fury - Fizbot The Tukaw's A-BOrT - Bhaltazhar The Arcane
    LEGION - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Ghibly View Post
    IMHO he's the worst player of Thelanis ATM.

No words to describe him.
    There's someone worse than me? tee hee hee.

Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris. corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes.
    Qui dicebas in corde tuo: In cælum conscendam, super astra Dei exaltabo solium meum.

Quote Originally Posted by PLUGintoTHEpowerLINE View Post
    There's someone worse than me? tee hee hee.
    Yup, i know at least two... step up your game man!

Default Beat one this weekend I saw.

Kicking myself for not getting a screen but I saw someone from this very thread post one that I found humorous.

Post was for epic deeps and the lfm read something like "epic deeps... DONT join if you need shard of gloves of claw"

Funny that you are basically dictating that my loot belongs to you. Needless to say I used to have a higher opinion of this person.
    Last edited by darkrune; 08-03-2011 at 06:20 AM.
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Community Member

Default Come farm for me

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast