Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Keep the best deconstruction stuff, sell the rest and go quest some more.

Default Crafting wont be back until it is FINISHED

Sorry to burst all your bubbles but from what MajMal said below I dont expect crafting to be back even SOONtm. He said that They are going to "finish this system off".

Sorry guys..

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Well, solved that. No crafting for anyone.

We will take a step back, and not try to hurry so much, and finish this system off.

So we can expect crafting to return never?

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

That I dont expect, cause it would be like killing the game, I guess a wide range of players would stop playing and WILL stop playing if crafting won`t came back, I even intend to say if it dont come back soon.
    I spoke to more then a dozen people now and at least third of them is ALREADY thinking about leaving ...
    Life is too short for bad Sushi ...

Well, I just resubbed a couple weeks ago. I already have all the content packs, character slots and races and such that I want, so I will be unsubscribing until crafting is returned.

Glad I made a haggle bard.

I am both playing far less and am far less interested in playing with the crafting hall closed. Keeping it closed until the system is completely finished is a bad idea on many levels. Not the least of which is their demonstrated penchant for implementing terrible ideas when they don't show it to the user base first.

I myself would like the crafting hall back open....just so I can apply many shards I made just prior to update 10.1. Sadly I assumed I could still apply the shards after the update.

However I don't get people saying they will quit over it being closed. The game has existed for 5 years without crafting. Why would a new feature going offline for awhile make you quit.

Just think if your not deconing all the vendor trash and vendoring instad (this is what everyone did before crafting) you will have much more plat.

Default This is not good

Just sayin, when someone official is not giving us an ETA, it can't be good. It either means that it's not anytime soon and they don't know when, or... it's not anytime soon and they just don't want to tell us yet.

Speaking from experience. Watch, soon a friend of a developer will post saying "I just talked with so and so and there's nothing to worry about etc." That's when we KNOW that crafting is screwed.

Anyone, just speaking from experience. Oh and hellow btw, this is my first post on the forums

It would be nice to get some kind of announcement.....but they might not have any idea yet about how long it will be, maybe they are still trying to decide. They've had a hell of a week! I can see them not wanting to create more riots this week, it's Friday after all, save the bad news till Monday.

Please don't rush the Devs.......we've seen what happens when the Devs rush!!

Have a little patience and I'm sure they will announce something soon. (But seriously Devs.....where the hell is my ETA!!!)
    I'm piking at work.
    I disarm traps........with my face!

Quote Originally Posted by somenewnoob View Post
    It would be nice to get some kind of announcement.....but they might not have any idea yet about how long it will be, maybe they are still trying to decide. They've had a hell of a week! I can see them not wanting to create more riots this week, it's Friday after all, save the bad news till Monday.

Have a little patience and I'm sure they will announce something soon. (But seriously Devs.....where the hell is my ETA!!!)
    I want them to rush and bring back 10.0 crafting.

They are afraid to give an announcement since it will seriously tick off a lot of players and impact their revenue.

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    I want them to rush and bring back 10.0 crafting.

They are afraid to give an announcement since it will seriously tick off a lot of players and impact their revenue.

nothing else to say but: YES!.
    I am a noob. get over it
    My gimpest main: Spellsoul

Quote Originally Posted by somenewnoob View Post

I believe there are two Phrases that fit right now.

Vast and Mysterious
    Soon™
    Got a question the answer may be on the wiki! http://ddowiki.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elyanna View Post
    I believe there are two Phrases that fit right now.

Vast and Mysterious
    Soon™
    You forgot Thoon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    You forgot Thoon™.
    There are a couple more but I don't think using them right now is a good idea.
    Got a question the answer may be on the wiki! http://ddowiki.com

lol because those are bannable phrases!
    I'm piking at work.
    I disarm traps........with my face!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyanna View Post
    There are a couple more but I don't think using them right now is a good idea.
    Aye, I have found it hard to restrain myself, but I don't like infraction points.

Quote Originally Posted by quickblade007 View Post
    All my toons have no more room. I am at my AH limit for auctioning stuff. Do I need to start selling stuff off to brokers or is crafting coming back soon? Like in a day or two? I am stuck in limbo here and it sucks....
    Did you already exhaust all your toons' mailbox spaces?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by diamabel View Post
    Did you already exhaust all your toons' mailbox spaces?
    I am not wasting plat on that when there is no idea even floating around on when crafting will be back. Found one of my toons that had a bag empty so just filled that one up doing some quests. Now I am totally out of room so gonna find some RL things to do till they decide to let us know what they are going to do about crafting.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    I myself would like the crafting hall back open....just so I can apply many shards I made just prior to update 10.1. Sadly I assumed I could still apply the shards after the update.

However I don't get people saying they will quit over it being closed. The game has existed for 5 years without crafting. Why would a new feature going offline for awhile make you quit.

Just think if your not deconing all the vendor trash and vendoring instad (this is what everyone did before crafting) you will have much more plat.
    I can tell you, i play since May and i did not know the game without the crafting system.
    And for me its the most important part of the game, i searched for a long time for a game that provides you with a crafting system that gives you real nice items and possibilities. Most Defs dont have the guts to implement a system like this, cause its very hard to balance. So they implement easy to master crafting sytems that provide you with ... ****. Nice **** sometimes, but still ****, compared with what you could get in raids or dungeons.
    I really besides liked the idea of building a char with completely self made items, optimal chosen to his abilities. And i spent most of my time playing until now in crafting. I decided to pay for the game, cause of crafting.
    And second I dont like Defs that dont tell me anything if they have made a major mistake, and that they have done obviously. I like to be informed, i dont bother them making mistakes, its a hard job and few defs on this planet really make it good, but i really dislike if they afterwards treat me like a child, trying to get me laughing again with some jokes ..... Children dont pay, so dont I.
    Just my 5 cent
    Life is too short for bad Sushi ...

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

You people are too funny!

Normally you say "Get it right, Turbine! I don't care if it takes all day..."

Now, you guys sound like addicts. really sound like them.

I was just deconstructing. It was cutting into my profits. Now I can make more money just selling.

I know we needed the crafting as a time sink, I just didn't how much you guys were desperate for one.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast