Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Default Your Welcome

Wow! I actually did it! I told my guild that I could make crafting return. All I had to do was sell all the items I was holding to deconstruct and it would probably be back within a day or two. That means it's not just a coincedence that it rains when I wash my car either. Your welcome all. It was a small sacrifice, but I did it for you.
    Every time mankind makes something new, improved and idiot-proof... nature comes out with a new idiot.

Where it is cold and wet all day in the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    I have a final on Monday. Since it inconveniences me personally, can we reschedule? Thanks.

[whee!]
    I'm still chuckling.

Quote Originally Posted by TRJoker View Post
    That I dont expect, cause it would be like killing the game, I guess a wide range of players would stop playing and WILL stop playing if crafting won`t came back, I even intend to say if it dont come back soon.
    I spoke to more then a dozen people now and at least third of them is ALREADY thinking about leaving ...

Thats sad... Crafting was ok not great but only in the game for 2 months.. Not a great reason to stop playing.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Thats sad... Crafting was ok not great but only in the game for 2 months.. Not a great reason to stop playing.
    Even more sad is the murder-job the post you quoted does to the English language...

I actually found it nice to vendor some junk and watch my plat totals increase a little bit. Too bad that's done.

Proud officer of Crate and Barrel Smashing, LLC

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011