Default Guild Augments now need higher potential levels?

I have Blindness Ward goggles of Accuracy (Attack +4) with a large guild augment on them.
    Today I noticed the gem of health I keep on them had run out, so went to replace it and am getting a
    failure,because adding teh large gem of health would increase it's maximum potential?
    I'm getting
    (Standard): Stone of Change failure!
    (Standard): This recipe cannot be performed because the resulting item would surpass its current Maximum Enchantment Level.

Craft and use a Shard of Potential to increase the Max Enchantment Level first.
    This worked fine before the 10.1 update, what's up with this? Didn't see anything in the update about guild augments requiring a higher potential than non augmented items.

Bugged it, but haven't got a clue if I just missed something or not.

OG...that's seriously buggered up. Crafting around those slots and the MinII alternatives were the two reasons I got into crafting.

Devs...WAI or broken?

First the alchemical rituals, now the guild augments... I would say bugged for sure.
    Khyber - Pilchards: Milfeulle (Completionist Sorc), Milreaf/Millefeuille/Mireiyu(20 drone Wiz), Eweca (20 Wiz at life 5)
    Sarlona - Black hands & Black feet: Misakamikoto (18/1/1 Ranger at life 3)

What Crafting (+X) potential do they show? What's the actual enchantment level is on them (top right corner)?

I've noticed that sometimes the potential isn't enforced when I've crafted accessories, and I end up with something of higher EL than the potential should allow. Perhaps this happened, and now the altar is checking the potential, and rejects it because of the mess up.

Quote Originally Posted by dkyle View Post
    What Crafting (+X) potential do they show? What's the actual enchantment level is on them (top right corner)?

I've noticed that sometimes the potential isn't enforced when I've crafted accessories, and I end up with something of higher EL than the potential should allow. Perhaps this happened, and now the altar is checking the potential, and rejects it because of the mess up.
    This might be it, they are +5 potential, top corner says +6.
    (I would have sworn I had to increase the potential to make them work before, but guess not)

Sooo guess it can be fixed as soon as they reopen the hall.