I don't think the crafting changes were released to Lammy before patch.
Color me unsurprised that something that was not play tested was closed the day it hit live.
Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
Funniest thing ever watching 20-30 people standing outside the crafting hall trying to bash the door down...
<------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.
we almost had the door down, just needed some more DPS! lol
It's a superb teleport location, it gets you immediate access to a mailbox, bank, and auctioneer. It also gets you closer to the guild vendors than the Kundarak Bank teleport gets. And with this patch, you wouldn't even have to go outside to the guild vendors to sell trash.
Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind
[fee-as-koh or, especially for 2, -ah-skoh]
–noun, plural -cos, -coes.
- a complete and ignominious failure.
- a round-bottomed glass flask for wine, especially Chianti, fitted with a woven, protective raffia basket that also enables the bottle to stand upright.
1850–55; < Italian: literally, bottle < Germanic ( see flask1 ); sense “failure” from Italian phrase far fiasco to fail, literally, to make a bottle, idiom of uncertain origin
1. disaster, catastrophe, debacle, flop, bomb.
The devs want us to farm map pieces out in Smuggler’s Rest to reopen the door.
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
Wow Turbine is sensitive about this issue never before have I had a post deleted.
I demand that in addition to the cookies we can get from the jester, we get some milk, and a projection of the funniest/lamest wipes on the wall blocking the crafting hall, to kill time :P.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload