Default Epic Partycrasher scroll drops

Heya,

this is not a "have the droprates been nerfed" question.

It's a "do misadventure kills count as a kill for the party as to have the chance to get a scroll?" question

Thanks in advance.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

If you are wondering about the killing of marks for the scroll chance then yes they do and it is a common way of farming house of p scrolls.
    "(Party): [Party] Mislabeled: you were killed by Qrazydirections"

Thanks. Had the feeling that it didnt work, since the scrolls i got from there, were all from my kills, not by killing the runes.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by ddo.rsmo.pt View Post
    Thanks. Had the feeling that it didnt work, since the scrolls i got from there, were all from my kills, not by killing the runes.
    when i do it, it goes you got scroll from illusinary guide, even if the way guide died was from killing the rune

hob.
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Just an update:

Killing the mobs by means of killing the Marks does not count for the scroll drop rate. I tested this by doing 50 Partycrashers, only 1 scroll dropped from the only Illusionary Guide that is actually killed by me.

Another thing that I found out, is that if you kill the Mark, the mobs that took damage from you, even if you didn't kill them, count as being your kill, which add to the chance of scroll drop.

I will be posting numbers on this fact, as soon as possible (including some collectibles drop rates from the mushrooms). Also, I will make another 50 runs, this time killing/damaging the mobs, to get most kills.

Just an update:

Killing the mobs by means of killing the Marks does not count for the scroll drop rate. I tested this by doing 50 Partycrashers, only 1 scroll dropped from the only Illusionary Guide that is actually killed by me.

Another thing that I found out, is that if you kill the Mark, the mobs that took damage from you, even if you didn't kill them, count as being your kill, which add to the chance of scroll drop.

I will be posting numbers on this fact, as soon as possible (including some collectibles drop rates from the mushrooms). Also, I will make another 50 runs, this time killing/damaging the mobs, to get most kills.

That's what I've found too.

Damaging mobs (even 1 point of damage) assigns the kill to you instead of misadventure when the mark is destroyed.

Kiting mobs with winters wrath before destroying the mark netted me a lot more scrolls (all kills assigned to me) than outright killing the mark (~8 kills assigned to me, rest to misadventure).

Just an update:

This was changed recently - Misadventure kills used to drop scrolls. The ability to use traps to kill enormous amounts of Wiz-King trash got that changed.

IIRC Eladrin posted the exact rules for scroll drops (minus drop rates) - basically the killing blow needs to come from a player, a hireling, or a player-conjured Summon, and the mob needs to be at least a set CR (widely believed to be 21).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.