Default Acute Delirium Furniture Ship LAG

Have run Acute Delirium many times now, at varying times of day/night. Most of the quest if lag free, EXCEPT for the content ON the Furniture Ship. It is almost unbearable.
    My display settings are rather low as it is.
    None of the other content is as bad as this, not even Shroud with casters aplenty.

Is anyone else experiencing this insane Lag Monster beat down?
    Callissto:RS~Calithallasi:Fowl~Merb:RS~GearsofWar: Shiradi~Durperian:Necro~Aritahl:Figher~Jeatt:Shint ao~Mzil:Machine Gunner

Community Member

Nope, not noticed any appreciable difference between that and any other part of the quest. It also runs completly fine compared to somewhere like the Marketplace for me. (Always baffled me why one of the most commonly used areas also gives the most lag and stutter, doesn't give a good impression of the game to new-ish players.)

Quote Originally Posted by slimkj View Post
    (Always baffled me why one of the most commonly used areas also gives the most lag and stutter, doesn't give a good impression of the game to new-ish players.)
    I think you just answered your own question.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member HelvanderSeries6's Avatar
    Hiding from A Living Harm Spell in the Sub-T

Quote Originally Posted by walkingwolfmike View Post
    Have run Acute Delirium many times now, at varying times of day/night. Most of the quest if lag free, EXCEPT for the content ON the Furniture Ship. It is almost unbearable.
    My display settings are rather low as it is.
    None of the other content is as bad as this, not even Shroud with casters aplenty.

Is anyone else experiencing this insane Lag Monster beat down?
    Well it is Xoriat after all and its almost like they did it on purpose. Hmm /ponder
    Wits and swords are as straws against the wisdom of the Darkness___Conan the Cimmerian
    Gnomes taste like mushrooms...jus say'n
    Order of the Stick http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I think you just answered your own question.
    Ah but it does the same when it's empty too. I wonder if it's just because it's a big open area with lots of objects visible at once.

I get the same lag as the OP. It seems to be graphical lag for sure since my wife is running around killing beholders with no problem.

I get that nice delayed movement . . . . I push forward and wait half a second and then my guy moves. Funny thing is that the fps doesn't drop. I know, I am so confused by it.

Community Member

There's always two places where I get crippling lag every time I do it. One of them is the Beholders on the airship (both encounters) in Acute Delerium. The other is directly after blowing up the large barrels in Siegebreaker.

At least there's a res shrine in the ship and another where you land if you fall overboard while blind fighting.

But if you die the staff drops so be careful while in the wardrobes in the center because those are at sightly lower elevation.
    We got the staff to be stuck 'locked' until a GM came and relocated it to the beds so we could pick it up again.
    (just like stuff from the frozen zombies in Misery's Peak, you can't pick them up because they appear below the ice)
    If you get this dun forget to send your bug report.
    Last edited by donfilibuster; 07-07-2011 at 12:48 AM.