Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lancashire UK - Keeper Refugee, Played since beta

Dear Jester,

Please remember to implement the code that causes any toon that types "where's the Jester?" in harbor general chat before the 11th to automatically die with a banner message of "Please pay attention to the announcments on the login screen". I'm already biting my tongue.
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

witty comment about your mother goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Festivult_Jester View Post
    Click here to learn all about our month-long celebration!
    Gah! Not another one using rainbow text!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    DDDDDddddddDDDOOOOOOOooooOOOODOOOOOOMMMMMMmmmmmMMM MM!!!111!!!!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexol View Post
    Dear Jester,

Please remember to implement the code that causes any toon that types "where's the Jester?" in harbor general chat before the 11th to automatically die with a banner message of "Please pay attention to the announcments on the login screen". I'm already biting my tongue.
    LOL. yeah. i have been trying out a character build on Cannith and i've seen that same question in general chat at least 20 times. i saw it 5-6 times within FIVE MINUTES in the same INSTANCE/ZONE. it's like ppl don't read anything even the previous conversation of 10 lines up that gave them the answer. i'm going to start telling people that i can find the jester for them if they give me their coins so i can invoke him (kidding... probably hehe)
    Ghallanda - Spock's elvish cousin, not to mention his other Pointy* (Eared and otherwise) alts

Community Member

Can we please have some new recipes for Risia? Cold resistance and ice lore seem like obvious choices. And honestly I'd much rather have freeze than glaciation on a weapon. You could make it so you can have only one recipe active on an item at a time (Assuming that's not already implemented. Anyone tried to put glaciation and frost on the same item?).

Quote Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
    LOL. yeah. i have been trying out a character build on Cannith and i've seen that same question in general chat at least 20 times. i saw it 5-6 times within FIVE MINUTES in the same INSTANCE/ZONE. it's like ppl don't read anything even the previous conversation of 10 lines up that gave them the answer. i'm going to start telling people that i can find the jester for them if they give me their coins so i can invoke him (kidding... probably hehe)

Just tell them that alt+F4 will teleport them to the Jester.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

CC in September would be perfect! I like all the others I suppose, but CC is the one I really look forward to.

Mabar for the win!
    Callissto:RS~Calithallasi:Fowl~Merb:RS~GearsofWar: Shiradi~Durperian:Necro~Aritahl:Figher~Jeatt:Shint ao~Mzil:Machine Gunner

So, I notice in my ingredient bag today, I have a winter recipe. Where and how are these awarded? I didn't see it in a chest or end reward, it just showed up.

Community Member HelvanderSeries6's Avatar
    Hiding from A Living Harm Spell in the Sub-T

Quote Originally Posted by walkingwolfmike View Post
    Mabar for the win!
    If Mabar is the plane of negative energy how come we cant add necrotic burst to our weapons...please..Devs...can you hear me.../echo
    Wits and swords are as straws against the wisdom of the Darkness___Conan the Cimmerian
    Gnomes taste like mushrooms...jus say'n
    Order of the Stick http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hellicaust View Post
    If Mabar is the plane of negative energy how come we cant add necrotic burst to our weapons...please..Devs...can you hear me.../echo
    mabar is actually the plane of Night, Shadow, and Darkness. nothing to do with negative energy.

Dolurrh is the plane of Death, which would lend itself to Neg energy. (in PNP when Dolurrh is coterminous with Eberron neg energy spells are more powerful)
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

ok. so taday is the 11th, i log in, go to the Harbor, climb on top of the Tavern in the Harbor, and................................NO JESTER.

wat gives?
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus451 View Post
    wat gives?
    Most game changes don't happen until around 10 AM Eastern, so give it 1.5 hours.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

ok. so taday is the 11th, i log in, go to the Harbor, climb on top of the Tavern in the Harbor, and................................NO JESTER.

wat gives?
    The Jester belongs to the NPC Guild, whose union contract stipulates that members may start work at anytime as long as they work twenty hour shifts with no bathroom breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by gencydefen View Post
    The Jester belongs the NPC Guild, whose union contract stipulates that members may start work at anytime as long as they work twenty hour shifts with no bathroom breaks.
    I think I unknowingly work for the npc guild x.x

Quote Originally Posted by jcTharin View Post
    Gah! Not another one using rainbow text!
    What do you have against rainbwow text?
    Cannith: Lysaer (assassin); Arithon (assassin, too); DrShortLove on the Wand (he's short, he's a cleric, he has a wand and he's not afraid to use it); Mindok the Mind Menace (he's short, he's dead, fear his finger); Naruvek (pewpewpew artificer); Rathain (monk, that is all); Rauven (pewpewpew mechanic); Saruvek (mutt)

wat gives?
    Turbine days tend to start around 10:00 AM EST. Not sure why.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123