Community Member

Default Cannith Crafting vs The Guild Chest

Anyone notice their guild chests being left empty now that we can deconstruct?

Dogan
    Just curious really.

Meh, I did use my guild chest one time to store all my vendor trash since my inventory was overflowing and I didn't have much room. Luckily, most of the guild is inactive, so it was all there when I came back. At least it was a chance to get rid of some of the non-named junk in my chest, so I did clean it out and left only what was useful at-level.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

got rid of the chest in our guild. those who it was intended to benefit weren't using, and instead others (we don't know who) were taking all the remotely useful stuff for their own personal benefit/profit.

the result? we've gotten rid of the useless guild chest, and replaced it. for the most part, it hasn't been missed (well, presumably those who were taking advantage of the generosity of others when nobody was looking miss it, but they're sadly not dumb enough to complain about it)

Community Member EustaceTrevelyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doganpc View Post
    Anyone notice their guild chests being left empty now that we can deconstruct?

Dogan
    Just curious really.
    Yeah, the non-officer (and depending on how many officers you have, even that one sometimes) chests are sort of useless for their intended purpose, to share resources among the guild evenly. There's always a bad, greedy stealth apple who's active in chat/vent, present for raids, but robs you blind when yer not looking. That's prolly why they made the officer chests TP only. Bit cheap, if you ask me, but then, you didn't

Community Member

Ditto jaid.
    If people could benefit we ask in guild and if noones around who wants or could benefit it becomes decon/ah/vendor fodder at no ship slot or maintenance cost, and with better tracking of who may be abusing the generosity of the team.