Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default deleras

I find Deleras Series to be good for this because you get two bta items for the whole series and they seem to be more of what we are looking for, however you can do the final quest in Sharn Series repeatedly w/o doing the series over and over. Isn't the end loot in the U10 series BTA as well (the non named)?

Ps out of about 40 sharn runs I have only gotten one Silver Item, all the rest were base items. Don't take the nicked stuff, you cant craft on it.
    Last edited by Battlehawke; 06-30-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Community Member

Be sure to check any quarterstaff you get in a bta chain reward list, some of them are silver but don't list the property in the name. I got one from Threnal (ugh), and a friend pulled one with different stats from Delera's.

These don't normally drop as random loot (outside of DA?), so it's notable that they appear in bta chain reward lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Sharn syndicate quests would likely be your best bet because each quest reward is BTA.

No quest is better on "random gear" than another other than level value. So running BTA quests would by just numbers provide the best chance per time spent.
    I run Sharn Syndicate enough times (for BtA weapon, goggle, ring) and never saw one with special material. So maybe there's a good point to see if ppl got some special material from specific quest / chain end reward.
    [ Fernia / Ghallanda ]
    -- Role of the Combat Cleric : We fight for our party's survival --

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehawke View Post
    I find Deleras Series to be good for this because you get two bta items for the whole series and they seem to be more of what we are looking for, however you can do the final quest in Sharn Series repeatedly w/o doing the series over and over. Isn't the end loot in the U10 series BTA as well (the non named)?

Ps out of about 40 sharn runs I have only gotten one Silver Item, all the rest were base items. Don't take the nicked stuff, you cant craft on it.
    Does it comes from "Come out and Slay"? Just curious ( but thanks for the confirm that it can drop as silver, I myself run this quest over 30 times without any materials)
    [ Fernia / Ghallanda ]
    -- Role of the Combat Cleric : We fight for our party's survival --

Quote Originally Posted by GotSomeQuestions View Post
    Be sure to check any quarterstaff you get in a bta chain reward list, some of them are silver but don't list the property in the name. I got one from Threnal (ugh), and a friend pulled one with different stats from Delera's.

These don't normally drop as random loot (outside of DA?), so it's notable that they appear in bta chain reward lists.
    I just pulled a bta byshek staff that wasn't labeled from sorrowdusk ... So the staff heads up bears some attention.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12