Default Class Forums: Why each class needs their own board.

I'm just coming back to the game after a long break. As I've been out of the loop, the first thing I tried to do was to find a few up to date character builds since there has undoubtedly been changes in my absence.

This was extremely difficult to do so with the current Class boards setup when compared to the ease with which one could find what they were looking for when each class was represented with their own forum section.

Forums are a place for discussion and communication with your fellow players, as well as the Developers. However, the Class forums were more than that. They were a valuable tool with which one could learn about the class they were interested in, find out about something that they needed information on and a place they could simply browse if they wanted to be as informed as possible with the latest ideas regarding that class.

Unfortunately, as the multiple paged thread in the new Class forum states, this is no longer the case. Many people, including myself, have found that the new system is difficult to navigate and somewhat clunky and uncoordinated.

Please give us our individual class boards back. Don't deprive the player base of a valuable tool to learn about our favorite classes, nor a place where we can focus on our favorite classes.

You can search the forums using the prefix of your designated class, although I agree that Turbine should just implement this outright to make it easy.