I'm considering doing an AA build, but other than the actual bows, arrow management is something I know basically nothing about. A few questions follow, though I wouldn't say no to some general narrative advice.
(1) Do you collect arrows on your other toons? Beyond things like +5 holy or (special metal type), is there anything in particular you chase? Greater banes?
(2) The AA arrows ... do folks use most of them in the middle ranges, or not bother?
(3) Are the Deneith returning/durable/whatever worth it? Or do you find you have enough regardless and once you start AA you can always get more?
(4) How many quivers do you actually run and use? How do you sort them?
(5) Do you generally switch ammo types frequently, or only for specific bosses/targets? Do you basically run with "generic" most of the time, or do you really try to switch things up mid quest? Do you only change for really special enemies (undead, constructs, etc.)?
I'm not even sure what else I should ask; my knowledge is simply that limited. Advice appreciated.