Hybrid View

Community Member

Default How much perform is needed for?

the bases in Von6?

I'm planning on taking my cha dump stat bard in there soon (am used to taking a high cha bard).

Server: Thelanis
    Guild: Fallen Immortals
    Toons: Soza, Sozz, Sozza, Sossa (bards)

Community Member

My bards base perform is 18, with buffs/gear/modifiiers/etc i can get it up to 40, which seems to be plenty to do the bases.

What the recommended value is i do not know, as no one has ever told me when i ask, when i tell them what i have the response has been "good enough"
    Necalli (spellsinger), Boofy (warchanter), Bowlcrusher (retired enchanter), Krunchface (barb), Tlilectic (Arti) - ITS HUGE SON (R.I.P.) - Cannith Server,

The recommended Perform for Epic, at least on Sarlona, is said to be 55-60.

The most important thing is having everyone take off their bloody guards and watch their glancing blows. Also important is having a good puller, and the melees giving you room to fascinate everything before coming onto the base.

Grand Rapids, MI, USA

I was asked this question the other day while playing my bard, and my response was over 40.

Max ranks is 23 + 15 item + 4 for GH gives 42 without any Cha bonus or stacking skill bonus items.

The compendium says fascinate, Has a save DC of your perform skill plus the roll of a twenty-sided die, so you should be able to get away with less if you don't roll 1's.

Community Member
    Las Vegas

My bard has 45 perform and I seem to fascinate everything at each base just fine. It's really hard to tell if I miss one or if someone just smacked it. I run epic von at least once a week and I think I miss every 10 bases, maaaaaaybe two if I'm really unlucky. And that's without a skill boost and a +13 perform item (stormsinger cloak woohoo).

If you think your perform's too low grab a +15 item, skill boost if you have it, etc.