Question Devotion and Energy of the Wild

On a typical pure Elven Arcane Archer Ranger, how many levels of Devotion should I get, and should I bother with Energy of the Wild? I end up without it at lvl20 with 365sp. Aren't they enough?

As for energy of the wild you don't really need it. Starting a quest with a bow of magi equiped (+100 spell points for the first buffs) or any other item that boosts spell points is usually sufficient. Of course if you cast a lot and often find yourself out of spell points you might reconsider it.

Devotion is very good if you heal yourself. Taking devotion II is definately worth it and depending on your amount of soloing quests and how much you rely on your own healing you might even want to get all the way to IV.
    Along with good healing amplification it really pays out. I myself have a character with 12 levels of ranger. My cure moderate wounds heal me for about 100 hp each (this is with some healing amplification). If you are going to use cure serious wounds this number gets even bigger.

Other ways to improve your healing is to use superior ardor clickies or potions. As ranger you only need up to superior ardor IV, which are fairly common and can be crafted with a decent crafting level in the cannith crafting system. Sometimes I see superior ardor clickies cheap on the auction house and you might get lucky there.
    The potions can be bought either in house jorasco or house phiarlan (not sure which), but either way the clickies are a better source of this ability.

Superior Ardor boosts your healing spells by 75%.

Perfect, rep added, lock or w/e.