Default Canith Crafted trinkets

So originally I thought it was not possible to craft trinkets as you could only crafted unnamed items and all trinkets where named, but then I saw this thing that mentioned crafting a shard of power from the shroud so I shoved one in there to see what would happen and, well, this happened:

So we can make our own crafted trinkets. Good to know. Only 2 draw back, 1. they are bound to character at creation, and 2. min level is way higher than another item with the same enchantments, bummer but still better than nothing.

Eternium (Art 18), Tatooine (Bard 19), Technodrome (Wiz 18 / Rog 2), Thanigar (Brb 14)

Quote Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
    So originally I thought it was not possible to craft trinkets as you could only crafted unnamed items and all trinkets where named, but then I saw this thing that mentioned crafting a shard of power from the shroud so I shoved one in there to see what would happen and, well, this happened:

So we can make our own crafted trinkets. Good to know. Only 2 draw back, 1. they are bound to character at creation, and 2. min level is way higher than another item with the same enchantments, bummer but still better than nothing.
    You can also find a craftable trinket in end reward lists and stuff.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Very interesting (yet more reasons I will forget to put my Voice on...)

Do you know if they come with the same Prefix/Suffix abilities, or are they "One ability" only?

Regards,

muffinfactor
    Now Diving in Lava, with the Lava Divers.

AKA, Cb,Cg,Cj,Cl,Co,Cp,Cq,Cr,Cs,Ct,Cw,Cx,Cz and...Edvard. All the other C's were taken.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinlad View Post
    Very interesting (yet more reasons I will forget to put my Voice on...)

Do you know if they come with the same Prefix/Suffix abilities, or are they "One ability" only?

Regards,

muffinfactor
    Yea, you do Prefix and suffix. Shade posted a pic he made of Good luck +2 and Blindness Immunity, which isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
    I haven't actually noticed the ML being different than anything else crafted, unless you mean that it starts at 13 before you disjunct it?
    Last edited by Morosy; 06-22-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    You can also find a craftable trinket in end reward lists and stuff.
    Yet another thing I did not know. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Morosy View Post
    I haven't actually noticed the ML being different than anything else crafted, unless you mean that it starts at 13 before you disjunct it?
    I was looking at some of the recipes that popped up when I had the shard in the crafting window and notice that certain ones that where only +1 or +2 said "this will increase the min level by X" in yellow letters and "X" was usualy 10 or more, seemed kind of high to me but that could have just been the standard for those recipe. I think further reserch might be warranted before a definitive statement could be made.

Eternium (Art 18), Tatooine (Bard 19), Technodrome (Wiz 18 / Rog 2), Thanigar (Brb 14)

Quote Originally Posted by Morosy View Post
    Yea, you do Prefix and suffix. Shade posted a pic he made of Good luck +2 and Blindness Immunity, which isn't bad.
    Would the Resistance Ritual from the Stone of Change stack on that trinket?

Resistance ritual is an alchemical bonus that stacks with Luck.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Craftable trinkets can be bought from the DDO store if you're lazy, like me, at a cost of 150tp. For some reason a bug means they need to be 'primed' with a disjunction item first (at least, it was that way with the two trinkets I crafted).

Made myself a Hallowed Trinket of Healing Lore with that

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Resistance ritual is an alchemical bonus that stacks with Luck.
    nice! Thanks.