Default Regarding Repeaters and Enhancements...

Does anyone know with certainty which, if any, of the Rogue sneak attack-style enhancements work with repeaters? Specifically, I'm looking at Sneak Attack: Accuracy, Sneak Attack: Damage, Halfling Cunning, Halfling Guile, and things of that nature.

Also, do the Haste/Damage action boosts work with Repeaters?

My question is prompted by an argument I saw in /a regarding the topic. I had presumed that they did, but then as I look through some of the proposed Mechanic builds (not all), I see a glaring lack of the SA enhancements, which got me to wondering.

Thank you for any input.

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”

I think everything you listed work with repeaters.

I know some builds just don't list enhancements at all since it's really cheap to play around with enhancements and change it if you don't like it, maybe that's it.

those all work with repeaters, provided of course you're within range for the sneak attacks.

note that the haste boost is reported to not work as well, because it boosts firing time but not loading time, supposedly. i've never really tested that (not sure how i would test if it boosts loading time or not), but supposedly it works out to about half as much of an attack speed boost. i'm not entirely certain why the loading animation wouldn't be equally increased, though.

All work, the problem is the range. A lot of people like to stand back, which means you're probably standing too far for your SA to work, meaning its not working. For those that find this to be the case, I suggest taking 6 ranger for deepwood sniper, which increases the range.

When hasted, all actions are faster, whether attacks, spells, or loading. at least this has been my experience up until U10.

Thank you for the replies, it's pretty in-line with that I thought, but you know how sometimes things in DDO don't match up or are wonky (like the 75% clickie saying 50% for so long ).

+1's for everyone, have a great night.
    Edit: Except Ngha, apparently I liked something else you said recently! =O

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”

np