YourDDO Creator
    2015 DDO Players Council

Exclamation The Dungeon Crawlers

The Dungeon Crawlers Guild is currently recruiting new members! We are an active guild that is in search of members of all races and classes...

We are currently only in Ghallanda!

We don't have all kind of crazy rules like some of the guilds on Ghallanda. All we ask is that you are active and your character will not be removed from the guild until reaching three months of inactivity. Our player base consists of mostly people over 25, and have a very high level of maturity. Most of us are also players of PnP (various versions) and frequently discuss PnP. We also do a fair amount of role-playing in guild chat. We also hold periodic guild meetings and have occasional guild contests for our members to try and win valuable in-game items.

We are currently a level 32 guild (as of Feb 28, 2012).

If you are interested in joining our guild, please contact Ague, Gjordi, Nahiz, Zunio, Kallandor, or Dungeoneera in game.

~Ague
    Last edited by Silas_O'Reilly; 02-28-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Updating information

Greensteel Planner, ToD Ring Planner, Server Status, Monster Manual Reference
    I was a Mournlander
    Silas_O'Reilly is now known as Ague in the forums!!

YourDDO Creator
    2015 DDO Players Council

UPDATE:

updated the OP.
    Last edited by Silas_O'Reilly; 02-28-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Updated Post Content

I was a Mournlander

YourDDO Creator
    2015 DDO Players Council

Rather than typing "bump", i decided to mention that we are actively recruiting members of all levels, classes, and races. We are TR friendly as well. We also have a very knowledgeable guild crafter that will gratefully craft items that you need as you progress through the ranks.

~~Ague

I was a Mournlander

Community Member Zaknafein_Do_Urden's Avatar
    The House K Crafting Hall North by the Statue

Default Crafting

Crafting (Customizing) is a large part of the game, from simple Guild Augments, to Epic, to Greensteel, as well as some special instance only items. If you want to upgrade, it will usuallly require some special ingredient(s) to make it work. If you don't see something on the Wiki then find me in game as Gjordi, Ghetti, or Kallandor, to ask a crafting question.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein_Do_Urden View Post
    Crafting (Customizing) is a large part of the game, from simple Guild Augments, to Epic, to Greensteel, as well as some special instance only items. If you want to upgrade, it will usuallly require some special ingredient(s) to make it work. If you don't see something on the Wiki then find me in game as Gjordi, Ghetti, or Kallandor, to ask a crafting question.
    whoooooooo! *Best crafter in town
    ~Guild Recruiter~
    Iszebella-->Rogue Aieri-->Sorcerer Raveyn-->Druid Izziee-->Monk Sarrrah-->Favored Soul Gliwen-->Pale Master Brisza-->Artificer
    of The Dungeon Crawlers in Ghallanda