Community Member

Default DBF Sunday Static Group Gyangles Leader

Hello all,
    This thread is going to be for the communication and information of the group members. I will be keeping a current roster on this post.

Meeting time Noon eastern

I also wanted to state my goals for the group. I would like us to adventure together through all of the quest packs. Taking time to fully explore the quests so players gain that knowledge for other toons. We are roleplay light, meaning act as if you have never been there. i would like to attempt to complete all objectives within the quests,(there are some quests where they are either one or the other). Most important is to just have fun. Open slots will be filled by recruiting or current freeagent guild members. If you are interested leave a message in the thread or send me an ingame mail.

Gyangles

Current roster:

Gyangles: lvl 15 Rogue (leader)
    Delins: lvl 15 mage
    Driggs: lvl 15 palidan
    Syberiah lvl 15 cleric(absent currently)
    Open
    Open
    Last edited by tutorvita; 12-09-2011 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Updating roster levels

Community Member

Default Sunday 6/19/11

Today Delins and I with the help of Castle Roshan and Mikayl completed the sentinals of stormreach series along with spies in the house this allowed Delins to repair his reward wand of winters wraith. Delins will not be here next week so the plan is to help Driggs complete Hiding In Plain Sight to unlock the restless isles for him as well.

Gyangles

Community Member

Default report Sunday July 3

Today, with the help of a map that I 'aquired' from a drunk braggard, we completed the shadow crypt. I will be spending time in the taverns listening for more rumors of loot and glory to deside what we will work on this next week.

Gyangles

Well done! What's next on the docket?

Community Member

i am thinking that we will start exploring the restless isles

Community Member

Default Report from Sunday 7/10/11

This week we began exploring the restless isles. Lots of unfriendly people here. I mean downright rude. but we worked our way through the slavers of the shrieking mines. Right royal pain in the behind that was. we had the help of fellow guild members, Ulka and Syberiah.

We will continue exploring the isles next week.

Gyangles

Community Member

this last week we began exploring the sands, there is lots to do here so we will be in the sands for a while it looks like

Community Member

Well we have completed exploring the sands this next week we will start dealing with the problems of of the preraid. we are now leveling to 13.

Community Member

after doing jobs in the plaza which we have 2 more to take care of we will be moving into the giant hold quests.

Community Member

Default Recruiting once again

We are recruiting for a couple of more players once again we are now level 15 and working in GH we will be moving to the vale shortly.

The first post is updated with the current roster, a work schedule change has caused us to lose syb at least for a while. All classes will be eligible. We are on the sarlona server.

I will add that I am not requiring that you join the Drawn By Fate guild to join the group. Most toons that are in this level range will already be in a guild, and I would not have you lose renown for that guild by having to change. I am just wanting like minded people that want to run quests, and work together as a group.
    Last edited by tutorvita; 12-21-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Community Member

Default Reavers fate Gianthold Raid

Hello all,

With the holiday's the next 2 weekends we will be attempting the raid after new years. This will be level appropriate level 16 max. I have already chatted with Rhoades, he will be assisting us. Anyone else interested in helping with this raid, post a replay here or send and in game mail too Gyangles. I will keep a list going in this thread of people interested in assisting. This is on the Sarlona server, membership in the Drawn By Fate guild is not a requirement.

Community Member

Default Reavers Fate GH raid

Hello all,

The plan is that we will attempt the GH Raid to start off the new year. We will meet in GH at @Noon Sunday. Those that i have meet that are interested in joining this raid watch for me to sign on and send a tell, or and ingame mail. A couple of you that showed some interest i will send a tell too if your character is on to see if you still wanted to join.

Gyangles