IN THE EBERRON DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF KORTHOS
Civil Action No. 11C1235H
COMPLAINT FOR INTENTIONAL TORT (DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY)
Plaintiff Socky, for his Complaint against Arraetrikos, alleges as follows:
NATURE OF THE ACTION
1. This is an action for destruction of property arising under the Laws of Eberron.
2. Socky is a citizen of Eberron, having his principle place of residence in the Inferus Sus guild housing.
3. Upon information and belief, Arraetrikos, a citizen of Hell, resides in The Plane of Battle, Shavarath.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
4. This Court has subject matter jurisdiction in this matter, personal jurisdiction over Arraetrikos, and venue is proper, according to the laws of Eberron.
5. On June 14, Socky, and some fellow adventurers sought to protect the world of Eberron from Devil influences, and in particular, the influence of Defendant: hereinafter "the Heroic and Just Acts."
6. During the Heroic and Just Acts, a battle ensued: hereinafter "the Battle."
7. Approximately 10 seconds into the Battle, Defendant, intentionally and with malice, destroyed 14 of Socky's greater teleport scrolls.
8. Socky explained to Defendant that such behavior was inappropriate, unacceptable, and not according to acceptable standards or past behavior.
9. Defendant immediately thereafter destroyed 10 of Socky's regular teleport scrolls.
COUNT 1 – TORT - DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY
10. Socky repeats and realleges the allegations of paragraphs 1 through 9 as though fully set forther herein.
11. Defendant's actions represent an intentional tort and have deprived Socky of good and valuable property.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
WHEREFORE, Socky respectfully requests that Judgment be entered in favor Socky and against Arraetrikos and that Socky be granted the following relief:
A. 14 Greater Teleport Scrolls; 10 Teleport Scrolls; 1 of each epic Abashi set scrolls; and 25 Red Dragon Scales.
B. Such other and further relief as this Court shall deem appropriate.