Default All Cleric Raids- Orien

OK guys these are going great and alot of fun but I want to step it up to the next level.
    I want to make this a once a week event with a fairly static group. My plan is to continue to work Shroud till we have enought solid players to run it on hard then Elite. At that point I would like to move on to other raids.

Here is what I have learned from the shrouds we have done so far. HP HP HP. When we have 12 auras burning at once it means almost instant full heals however, you must be able to take a hit. Because of this I want to try to hold the minimum HP level to 400.

You should also have all of your smite enhancements maxed. Healing enhancements are nice but please max the smite for these runs.

Also everyone needs a boss beater if this doesn't gimp your offensive casting too bad. Basically look your toon over and see how you can adjust them for max DPS. I think gimping our healing is acceptable with 12 healers. If you play with your charachter gen you can find a good enhancement set that will work and print it then do the same with your normal enhancement set making it easy to swap enhancements out for these raids. If this is too unpractical for you to do then this probably isn't the group you want to run with.

Last, we need a trapper and a few melee oriented Clerics if at all posible.

If you are interested in this please send me a PM or in game mail to FrierTuck with your unbuffed HP and a breif about how your Cleric will help the party, I.E. Melee, traps, evocation focus... Also include the best time and day for us to make this a weekly run.

Her is what it would look like for Tuck:

412 HP 90% hit with Melee for about 60 points per hit. Maxed offensive casting and moderate heal boosts (low DC's) Very open to times though 9 central is the best time to start.

Short breif but lets me know how this toon will fit the group. The low DC lets me know while this toon can put out the damage they are not likly to insta kill.

Until I get a "Static" group I plan to run these Wed and Sun nights on Shroud normal. I think we need to be able to get our dps up enough that we can 2 round Harry on Normal before we go to Hard.

Remember, you do not have to complete. I am not trying to "steal" healers, (even though some of the tells I get when running these are very funny.

Blind tell from one doucebag "You know you are makeing it very hard for the rest of us to find a healer."

My reply "Good, roll up a healer and join us."

I like it. Just wish my scheduled guild runs weren't at the same time. I have 3 clerics that could easily fit your bill. I know one of my guild mates has already ran one of these as well. Was awesome to see an all divine run. Anyway good luck maybe one of these times I can pug in on a run just don't know when. My Helf woudl be the one to bring with you though. He does well at dps for sure with his min II GA. I also love your comment back to said person about roll up a healer then. That is absouletly classic.
    On Orien: Spanken Leader of Epic Fail
    Alts: Badbigboom, donations, hurttin, Atkron and many variations of spanken too many to list.

Finding the best time to run these is what this thread is all ablout so please let me know what time works best for you as I know you are not the only one who has guild runs that conflict with this.

I have also decided that I will not be waiting and hour and a half to fill these up as complete pugs so until I have at least 6 spots reserved I will not be pugging the groups as Cleric only. I only have till the end of the month to do this as well because Friers life will come to an end at the end of the month and he will have to start over at level one for his second life.

Well, my guild raiding schedule is pretty tight right now. Does not leave much room for anything thing else during the week. Weekends are spent on my 6 life tr build (on life 2 now) and my other side projects along with recruitment, training and then of course we have RL as well. Play time for me is looking bleak in the coming months due to work. If I have time and see your lfm up then I will apply to it. I would love to commit a set day and time but at this point in time I can not, sorry. Good luck on your 2nd life as a TR though. I have been having a blast in mine
    On Orien: Spanken Leader of Epic Fail
    Alts: Badbigboom, donations, hurttin, Atkron and many variations of spanken too many to list.

Community Member

Heya!

Well you probably know me from the Divine run's in the past. i think, i have been to all of them so far.

I personally like these runs as it stepped my game up as a cleric, I also noted that we need to spec our clerics for these sort of runs. I’m currently leveling up a 2nd cleric just for these runs. (and guild back-up)

the times set forth work for me, i know the Defenders guild has interest in doing these runs but it would have to be after midnight if they where to come, probably about 3~8 would attend including myself. I'm game to be one of the static members, and will spread the word within my guild.

I'm going to open a userchat channel 'clericunion' to make it easier for potential clerics to get info and help from those that are participating in this. to join this channel type;

/joinchannel clericunion

in your chat window, this will add the clericunion channel to your user chat. now you can talk to us with;

/1 then your message (assuming you have no other channels assigned)

PM me here or /tell Vanished ingame if you need help with the user channel or need any further info

~Van