Hello, my speakers broke recently, when i was moving the shelf one of them was on, themetal thing on the end of the chord broke insid of the socket
The images are here , here , and here

Does anyone know were i could buy that part? (it was Inside the speakers (the main part, were the bass, and volume control is.