Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Smile Oriens best and brightest

The other servers have threads about who plays well on their servers (I didnt see one for Orien.) For me plays well would include someone who knows the game, is willing to give advice (with out being a jerk) and builds great characters. I want to know who has helped you, Who makes Orien a better place? There is no need to put anyone down when answering but who should be recognized?

Community Member

Sparkle (Kwizqjirqtl). Nuff said.

Coke

Plane of Night, having a brew with my wifey Velah

Storm.
    Tivas.

They both answer my un-ending flow of questions.

Bacchus
    Karrumsh
    Predator
    Trillian

And many many more.
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25. Ilithius: WF Artificer 17 / 2 Monk. Searth: Human Favoured Soul.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Sparkle is not only a force of nature unto himself, I always found him to be a geniunely nice player who will encourage and help other less experienced players who encounter him. While I haven't played on Orien in a long time, I'll always remember him!
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Sparkle is not only a force of nature unto herself, I always found her to be a geniunely nice player who will encourage and help other less experienced players who encounter her. While I haven't played on Orien in a long time, I'll always remember her!
    While I often say there are no women on the interwebz, just dudes, I believe Sparkle one of those exceptions (or so she claims). IDK, she could be wrong.
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 06-11-2011 at 09:27 AM.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Sparkle.

Thalin/Haggle/Type for giving an great example how to lead VoN runs which are done in a timely manner, and let the players still know what is happening.
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 06-11-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

correction, those were all on sarlona, so now its 2 :P, i hope this doesnt leak to khyber, weve enough drama as it is
    adversity is something we face every day - for a true test, give someone power

Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Click the arrow for Intro to Multiclassing
    Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Frugal Pack Buying Guide

There were tons of day 1 and early server people that fit this bill. Its too bad that the incredibly sparse endgame of the time (and other factors ) drove many of them away.

Its good to see that Sparkle is getting the credit she deserves though. <3

Shoe

Community Member

Shoe steals jobs.

Coke

Coke steals shoes.

Jobs

Community Member

Key Shoes jobs.

Steals

The Hatchery

I'll put my vote in for Sparkles.

Really awesome player, and doesn't take anything too seriously (just like at some of their builds!)

Brabak and Delirium (to name a few) offer good advice on builds, and are both knowledgeable in regards to numerous challenging quests.

Vento, along with several others, have been pretty good about helping newbies learn Epic VON6.
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Community Member CrushingInklings's Avatar

As someone whos been playing the game since beta when i'm actually stumped on something the one player i always turn to in hopes of an answer is Baal. Good guy, great sense of humor and very knowledgeable.
    Compute: Dwarf 19/1 Rogue/fighter - TR1 Dwarf 9/8/3 Barb/Fighter/Rogue - TR2 Dwarf 18/2Fighter/Barb
    Stop asking for GH! [Guide]Solo farming for Planar Girds. http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=299817

ok avoiding the usual naming of freinds and guildies cos that the easy way.

Im gona say a big thanks to item for keeping the shops open.

Also a big thanks to the leader/officers of defenders for opening up their air ship to all and sundry.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

If the guildname is Defenders or Staal Ysta you can usually be sure that the person knows what he/she's doing.
    Feel free to contradict yourself!

Ok, glad to see Sparkle getting mention she is great. I would have to say for me even though a lot of people had issues with him he helped me grow the most and brought me into the guild I now lead which is Soul. As from then on most of the people that have helped me have long moved on or moved guilds but still give help and advice when I ask. So, sorry Key but you have to get mention as well. Always there for me when I have a question that I am just stumped on. Item who could forget about my wonderful Officer, Haggle Bard, personal vendor and insane knowledge base; let alone wonderful builder of INFO BLUE. There are actually too many to list on this server. Thank you to all.
    On Orien: Spanken Leader of Epic Fail
    Alts: Badbigboom, donations, hurttin, Atkron and many variations of spanken too many to list.

Community Member

Default the helpful

Lets see.... Well in my early days in this realm curingwound, stardok, Dragonnbait and boomshaka really taught me a lot about the game. since then I have tried my best to help those who need it as well, but even when I get stumped I can always turn to these guys for help.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by kmau View Post
    If the guildname is Defenders or Staal Ysta you can usually be sure that the person knows what he/she's doing.
    true that ^ add Intel Req'd to that list

Triggerhappy was very patient and helpful with my thousand and one questions when i capped my FvS. last time i saw him was during CC, tho

i've run with Brabak a few times. he's good people

Warriorrage and Littlecrow have shown me epic can be fun and profitable ^_^

Item is awesome. Item took groups of noobs into invaders (and kept us alive! mostly...) during the halloween event so we could all get a chance to see the pumpkin-holders. <3

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Go zefie/peppita/sylvette/ixtli/vivance for teaching me the ropes of the game and how to heal like a pro noob. I owed u a favor until I finaly got better than you and now let you pike my tr xp runs.
    Epicsoul(7th life) 20 druid - Deathdemize(6th life) 20wizard - Haiteraid(4th life) TR'ing - Epicbanjo(2nd life) 14bard4ftr2rogue.

Member of Over Raided!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast