Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Players

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpredator View Post
    I agree EE is very difficult to solo but can easily be done on certain builds. I have ran with these "ee soloer's" doing their solo run and just waiting outside. Almost all of them just recall out to get mana back and step back in, its not about doing it without re-entries but just finishing the quest and then bringing on the 5 other accounts to loot.

Is there anything wrong with this...no, because I have done it. This doesnt make them the king of the crop, just very patient. There are many good players and nearly impossible to name just the top 10. If you want to start a thread that has some meaning, start one that is
    the 10 best players of each class. Certain "great" players only play certain classes.
    Ok sounds good

Community Member

I agree EE is very difficult to solo but can easily be done on certain builds. I have ran with these "ee soloer's" doing their solo run and just waiting outside. Almost all of them just recall out to get mana back and step back in, its not about doing it without re-entries but just finishing the quest and then bringing on the 5 other accounts to loot.

Is there anything wrong with this...no, because I have done it. This doesnt make them the king of the crop, just very patient. There are many good players and nearly impossible to name just the top 10. If you want to start a thread that has some meaning, start one that is
    the 10 best players of each class. Certain "great" players only play certain classes.
    Thats an interesting idea sand.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    rahmanii- All the best
    ill.....
    Nameerror or Hurtzz
    Ogkugh
    Firegooddess
    Rumomo
    Munkenmo
    Magnito
    Muddshark
    Lunatec

ALL are good players talk on mic and help out others in quest. There are more sorry if I left you out.
    F.N> all are #1
    I am hurt that I didn't make your top 10. especially since you only posted 8.
    Main toon Gromphia I have others but that is really the only one I play

Community Member ~Jenghiz_the_Feared's Avatar

My Bad...

Gingerspyce
    Magnito
    Nameerror
    Rahmanii
    Strongman

I just didn't want to mentioned everyone in Empire... but we do Raids and we get them done... Nuff Said

-ill
    Without Evil there cannot be any Good

Everyone who has dragged, carried or in any way relocated my worthless soulstone to within proximity of a res shrine, or anyone who has res'd me numerous times (clerics, fvs, and people who cast raise dead instead of resurrection don't count...those are gimmee's).

That's proly a lot more then 10 people

Other then that, our guild has some fine folks.. really they are all great, in particular:
    -Vulger is fairly outstanding, but it is good he doesn't pug much lest he gets banned or more likely jailed.
    -Brai keeps it going on pretty much in any class.. except his rogue last life which I think he forgot fort, or hp or saves or something
    -I will nickname Keensly the silent killer for his quiet resolve in all quests... he might a actually be a notorious killer, its hard to tell because he's never spoken in the 5 years I've known him. I've always suspected he's really a disembodied brain hooked up to the computer with electrodes (which might also explain his skill)
    -That reminds me of Minari, who's not really in our guild, but almost might as well be. She also does an outstanding job, and also doesn't speak so she could be Keens for all I know. Maybe I'll try imagining hot stripper, instead of brain in test-tube...
    -Rev is pretty unstoppable, for a gimp7... or is it gimp12 now?.. but he's obsessed with farming for some obscure piece of loot or another. Its really hard to say how good someone is when you really can't fathom his motives.
    -Quik deserves a mention, but he's been gone for so long he will probably suck big time when he gets back.
    -Jack has built himself a great rogue, but if he plays his healer and its EE then I am likely to be facing an elevated repair bill.
    -Henry has gone insane with TR madness, but I'm confident he will emerge first-class on the other side, just as he was before all the TR'ing began.
    -Hex really does the best job holding us all together, while she's not trying to get more kills on her cleric then the casters or etin monks.
    -Then there are the other great people in my guild.. and the other guilds for that matter, most of whom I don't know.

-k, beer is calling, and this list is getting pretty long anyways. Everyone else is just great as well. Especially when they give me the hjeals or haste.

for the record, this is a silly post, as is the idea we can ever identify the best players on the server. I've seen some great names listed, and some real stinkers too. Most of them cant RP worth a darn, so what use is it really? It is a good way to pass time while the servers are down i suppose... which is why I'm spending time here...
    Last edited by gfunk; 02-15-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    <Sarlona>Leafy - ranger , Ingvild - fighter, Backk - rogue, Dahgnabbit - warlock , Reinheits - cleric, <Lost Legion>

Community Member

1. Not me
    2. It no longer matters.
    3. See above
    4. See above
    5. See above
    6. See above
    7. See above
    8. See above
    9. See above
    10. See above

Quote Originally Posted by Culver.Civello View Post
    Hmm, Idk about Top 10, but there are def some people I have played with that I've enjoyed playing with a lot.

Not in any order at all.

Tobril, though I run with him RARELY, is always a hoot.
    Lizzieborden. I hear he is back around now through a reliable source.
    FireGoddess. I only wish I could keep up with him TRing. XD
    Moinder, yea... I guess I can add that gimp to this list. lol
    Tarnesh. Always an interesting guy to run with.
    Kreig. Haha, he's arrogant, but we click very well. The times I've ran with him, I've always enjoyed it.
    Most of Lost Legions.... Cause yea...

There is probably a lot of other people I could mention, but either don't feel like putting them down or can't think of the names off the top of my head right now. XD

But yea... Those are ones that have stuck out most to me.
    How can I still be here since I didnt play for like 8 months xD ? You might feel like I'm stalking the forums...
    Tarnesh(GateauFRANCIS, Life 10/10+) / Thazok(GateauTUNES, Life 5/4) / Thaerom(GateauHJEALS, Life 3/3)
    Iccir's Badger Minsc and Boo approve this build

Cause I've been playing yer toons, daft sh*te.
    By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

- Socrates in "Conversations of Socrates", Xenophon.

I'm somehow back :P

Get on yers and let's have an elite Cannith Crystal together !
    Tarnesh(GateauFRANCIS, Life 10/10+) / Thazok(GateauTUNES, Life 5/4) / Thaerom(GateauHJEALS, Life 3/3)
    Iccir's Badger Minsc and Boo approve this build

Quote Originally Posted by Arshan View Post
    I'm somehow back :P

Get on yers and let's have an elite Cannith Crystal together !
    lemme know if you want a healer.

Briiiiiing it, scruffy!
    By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

- Socrates in "Conversations of Socrates", Xenophon.

Community Member

u hurt my feedings corv! its not my fault I'm a gimp drow! :P jk

Centre of the Universe-ish, winterland version

Dispel and H4Xor play on Sarlona, don't they?
    ---------------------------------------
    * Thelanis - Mercure *
    C.L.A.W. (Council of Law and War)
    ---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kalaka View Post
    u hurt my feedings corv! its not my fault I'm a gimp drow! :P jk
    I don't run with you because you are a good player, its all the damn drama you bring to the group that I love so much. I know 1/2 the server knows what I am talking about
    Columbus ** Corvina ** Corv ** Columbo** Corveen ** Roonies**Jeuce
    Roving Guns

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sandpredator View Post
    i don't run with you because you are a good player, its all the damn drama you bring to the group that i love so much. I know 1/2 the server knows what i am talking about
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jenghiz_the_Feared View Post
    Its all about leading a party... Not about the fancy toys! str8 up... if you can't lead you will always follow....

Since the server is down... why not rant =/

Respect to: Cashiry, Thrann, Spiderwolf, Henry & Assio

These guys always knew there isht.... I can't believe I am still playing this dated game

Peace Citizen!
    thx

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

Quote Originally Posted by spyderwolf View Post
    thx
    Spyder!
    Sarlona
    Gutter-Oowaoonah-Ute-Mauhl-Rockroll-Gutsack-Talrasha

Quote Originally Posted by xberto View Post
    Spyder!
    surprising wasnt it!

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

Foaly

Hopedeathgun

Foaly

FiveFiveFive

Foaly

xxWhateverhesdoingxx

Foaly.

Think that about covers it.

"Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Quote Originally Posted by Dexxaan View Post
    Foaly

Hopedeathgun

Foaly

FiveFiveFive

Foaly

xxWhateverhesdoingxx

Foaly.

Think that about covers it.

Distributed - Currently on life 90.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast