Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hero

Yesteday, my 'Hide other lotteries' script suddenly reset to hide other than Orien. Resetting it back to show Sarlona was no issue but now I get a message saying it's missing '@grant' in the script. From what I read about it, it seems that it's not needed but you may want to add something in to help less technically inclined people to realize they didn't mess up the script.

Yes, the plug in has been updated.

Mind if i ask what was the update about?

Thanks for your answer.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Yes, the plug in has been updated.

Mind if i ask what was the update about?

Thanks for your answer.
    The scripts haven't been updated since Jan 2012 (you can see the date if you follow the link in the first post). No idea why Greasemonkey would re-download it.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Yeah greasemonkey has been going nuts with updates the past couple of days. I just copied the scripts to locally created ones with their own namespace so that the plug-in won't mess with them.

Chrome has internal script support, so no greasemonkey needed. Yet another reason to dump IE
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by bogre View Post
    chrome has internal script support, so no greasemonkey needed. Yet another reason to dump firefox
    FTFY

IE has internal script support as well. Doesn't take much modification to a greasemonkey script to make it work in IE 9+.

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Good idea. Updated script MyDDO Sort Lottery Entries to now filter-out any entries 22 days old or older (since those would have expired in your in-game mailbox at 21 days old, if you didn't already get them from the mail).
    +1

WOW! I'm behind the times, my scrip just updated to start dong this. Very cool feature. Before that I still had entries going back to the last time they purged winning entries, in March.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-daBard View Post
    Yeah greasemonkey has been going nuts with updates the past couple of days. I just copied the scripts to locally created ones with their own namespace so that the plug-in won't mess with them.
    I just started getting this constant update problem myself, so I searched and found this explanation of the problem:
    There is a known bug upstream with Greasemonkey (GM) right now that is triggering false updates in 1.2 and 1.3 (1.4 isn't much better but seems to have resolved this particular issue).
    So, I checked and saw that Firefox wanted a restart to update to Greasemonkey 1.4 already. I'll see if that fixes it. (Even though I mostly use Chrome now anyway.)
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234