Default The Knights of the Silver Dragon Are Now Recruiting!

The Knights of the Silver Dragon are still recruiting and have created a new thread that can be found here.
    Last edited by DarkThoughts; 06-05-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Quite honestly, this guild is entirely the reason my husband and I have made DDO our main game these days. We played very sporadically for a couple years, never quite finding our niche here - but after an in-game friend introduced me to this guild I've been extremely happy with my time in Eberron.

The scheduled events are fantastic for folks who like knowing that when they log in at those times they'll have a good group ready to roll.
    There's plenty of very knowledgeable but friendly veterans who genuinely enjoy helping newer players learn the ins and outs.
    We have active forumgoers and there's nearly always someone logged on to chat to when you're in game.
    If you're a gaming couple or other friend/family unit, this guild is very welcoming of that and you'll fit right in.
    Want to get your feet wet in raiding but turned off by sometimes vicious pugs? This is a wonderful place to get your start.

If you're on the fence about guilds, I highly suggest that you request to join us on one of our event nights to check us out live.
    Nivinith Spellsinger Bard
    Peace, Love, & Broccoli
    "If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold,
    it would be a much merrier world."
    -JRR Tolkien

These folks are some of the best I've ran with. Although my playing lately has been sporatic and odd, and I haven't ran with any of them in a while, I know they are some of the coolest and most friendly you'll ever come across.

My guild is actually in an alliance with them. I'm glad we are, too.

Check them out.

Snip
    Guilds -- Officer: Umber Hulks, Member: Knights of the Silver Dragon (KotSD)
    Characters: Nalinor (Human Rogue lvl 20), Cargonar (Dwarven Fighter lvl 11), Atlanon (Dwarven Fighter 11/Barb. 2). Beltakorr (Human Barb. 18/Fighter 2), Fleabite (Halfling Wiz. lvl 9), Skirahzalon (Drow Bard lvl 8).

LoL @ Habachi.

Refering to my alt-itis? More like alt-oholism. I can stop at any time and run raids. No really. I can. I swear. I have a level 20. Am I ever on him these days.....well......

Heh, and to all the rest of you seekers out there....come check us out. We're good people.

Yep, Knights of the Silver Dragon are good folks!
    Happy Host of DDOcast The Dungeons and Dragons Online Podcast
    Member of the Umber Hulks and The Madborn of Thelanis
    You can see my many builds listed in this thread.

Talking

I was going to quit DDO and move on to another MMO until I got into KotSD.

They even put up with my penchant for lava swimming!

Community Member

Woo, sounds just like my old guild! Hopefully it is, but the name of which escapes me since it's been over a year since I've played last.

Anyways, email sent to all you officers!

I've recently applied. This guild sounds like EXACTLY what I'm looking for. It's even intriguing to my fiance, she might just VIP up for the right guild.

Community Member

All I can say is, what an awesome guild, since I joined, they have made me feel so very at home, even when my brain is all messed up and I tried to run that elite quest using nothing but a tea strainer and a rubber chicken..

A great guild that everyone should join!

Does this guild have a no spoiler rule when brand new players are in a group? I'm a returning player and have my GF with me who has never played DDO.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izztyrr View Post
    Does this guild have a no spoiler rule when brand new players are in a group? I'm a returning player and have my GF with me who has never played DDO.
    Typically we don't have such a rule.

HOWEVER, just speak up. We will normally stop the spoilers but let the new quest people take lead to help remove any chance of spoiling stuff. I personally hate being a first time experience ruiner for anyone. But I/We don't know unless you speak up.

About the only time I throw out spoilers is after asking if they want to know what would happen if "b" was chosen instead of "a" or the like. Or if the choice that was about to be made lead to an instant party wipe, but I always ask first.

To all who shall see these postings... Take Heed!

You shall be hard pressed to find a better group of players... Bar none.
    I cherish the times I get to run with them.... "Experienced and friendly", is an understatement....
    They are some of the best people I have ever run with...
    So if you are looking for a guild, or a new guild...
    I wouldn't pass this opportunity up...

/Salute

/Bekki pours everyone a drink....
    Last edited by Bekki; 09-28-2011 at 12:31 PM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Though DarkThoughts runs his own guild now we are still recruiting and active with another Officer in charge of his duties.

As always we are recruiting, and have made a home to several new, and old, players over the past couple weeks.

Looking forward to meeting you all in guild!

We've had a couple new prospective guild mates wonder if we're still alive and recruiting.

We are there's just been a bunch of posts knocking us off the front page apparently.
    Last edited by Yetzederixx; 04-21-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Default Recruitment

For those of you that have posted such kind words about our guild, I really appreciate it. We've just moved our recruitment thread from the THELANIS forum to the RECRUITMENT forum as part of the update process. Sadly we can't move all the good replies along with it, but ..........................

If you feel so inclined, you can always post (or re-post) your thoughts on KotSD on the new thread here.

-V
    Thelanis Server
    Guild Leader - Knights of the Silver Dragon
    Brockson, Lanford, Marsalle, Vars & Opel