Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

fisrt of all, Welcome Tryxxsie O'Toule!!! hope u get some more fun trying to perform some of the deeds posted in this page... tho most of them would require to be updated and could add a few more to since epic destinies arrived :P

Anyways, here i am, going very slow in my leveling (most of my buddies left the game, leaving poor lonely rogue to find pugs able to keep an elite streak xD)...

but this time, i bring you the 'Twisting Blade' deed:

there it is, solo Purge the Heretics as a lvl 7, first screenshot at the start...

i admit it was fun, but at some points it got a lil' boring to wait for the mobs to stand in the right spot... (Shes quite agressive for a 'Peacemaker')

But it was done at last! but the last lil' bastrd decided that he wouldnt go without cursing me with his last dying breath...

But i got my loot in the end anyways...

that all for now folks, hope yall having fun...

cheers!
    Cisko from Argonessen: Prodigious Lord of Shadows, Master Locksmith and Deadly Firedancer
    (6th pure rogue life and counting)
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

Default Deadly 'Backbiter'

greetings fellow backstabbers! i can see this cross server guild is as inactive as my own server guild :P aaanyways...

im here to inform you how the 'Backbiter' deed came up! (perform 85 missadventure kills in elite "Gwylan's Stand", all by yourself, with no necesary completion).

It was real fun, specially the last part where i decided to see if i could complete the quest... it was a real deal haha.

Here, introducing you solo - Elite "Gwylan's Stand" as a level 8 rogue!

the main part was easy, just taunt, lure, dodge and wait... i even saw my buddy Vargo there... "yo! Vargo!"

bleh, he was more busy dealing with his finances and didnt see where he was standing...

The when i went to visit Maneater he kind'a forgot to deadtivate his own trap before leaving the house... poor thing

After that, i kinda forgot to take more screenshots while i sneaked and grabbed all the suply crates... and in the last fight i just didnt have enough time to press CTRL+P while running, jumping for my life, drinking pots like a mad rogue while keeping an eye to be always jumping from trap to trap and standing on them just enough time... so, this was best i could do

And of course, couldnt recall without braging a lil bit more

There it is! the fun and not so easy deed in which i up victorious! ...

cheers all, wish there was more peeps in here xD...
    Cisko from Argonessen: Prodigious Lord of Shadows, Master Locksmith and Deadly Firedancer
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

d***. i guess that'll show me for going somewhere with p***-poor internet all summer.

nice job peoples! list has been updated with all recent capers. keep up the fine work!

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

Quote Originally Posted by MalarKan View Post
    greetings fellow backstabbers! i can see this cross server guild is as inactive as my own server guild :P aaanyways...

/snipped
    Nice job! Love the commentary!
    Shiz -Proud Officer of the Southern Tenant Farmers Union - Ghallanda
    Shizmonkey, Shizrhino, Shizchopper and other various Shizanimals and Shizappliances
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

Default Not on list, but fun none-the-less

Midler Farmhouse (Impossible Demands), Epic Elite, Stealth with hireling, 2 kills.

forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4779695
    Shizmonkey, Shizrhino, Shizchopper and other various Shizanimals and Shizappliances

House of Broken Chains is very fun to try and sneak, 6 kills minimum. It's a fun and challenging quest to sneak, but it's doable, give it a try.
    Should also be possible to do with all optionals, setting slaves free, destroy the relics and killing the last boss without killing any slaves.

I'll get a screenshot next time I go there, have tried since I proved to myself that it's possible.

benne^
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

Quote Originally Posted by benneburg View Post
    House of Broken Chains is very fun to try and sneak, 6 kills minimum. It's a fun and challenging quest to sneak, but it's doable, give it a try.
    Should also be possible to do with all optionals, setting slaves free, destroy the relics and killing the last boss without killing any slaves.

I'll get a screenshot next time I go there, have tried since I proved to myself that it's possible.

benne^
    Yeah... I knew it was possible to do a 2 kill run in Midler Farmhouse, but it took a few goes to get it all right. I have to test some more in the quest to see if a complete optionals run is possible with only 2 kills. I'm unsure how the guards will react if I release the hostages.

I thought about playing around in Chains, but there is a door that I don't believe I can unlock without outside help (or grinding some gear) on Epic Elite. That means a big fight, and I can't be bothered to find the appropriate combo of gear/buffs/pots to get my OL skills high enough.

Incidentally, I consistently failed my Bluff roll on Vicala. A 19 + 67 failed. Had to resort to actually attacking her and running. Made me a bit sad, as in some ways that lessens the total "sneakitude" of the thing.

Went to Broken Chains to kill some time, and get a screenshot of this done the fun way.
    Haven't tried to do it on EE yet, it will require a different strategy to do, than I used for this run.

Edit: My guildie joined a few moments after I completed, to come and get a shot at the optional chest. He didn't provide any helps at all, as always.

benne^
    Last edited by benneburg; 11-22-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

2015 DDO Players Council

wow benne, very nice. i'll have to add that to the list ASAP. i wonder why this never popped up in my watched threads list

anyways... it's that time again! Pickt is now on his way toward Lord of Shadows as this is my third life as a rogue, but in the mean time... there are challenges to fulfill!

i know the rules say 'solo' however... i have a TR buddy... my husband... and i am NOT going to be in these quests alone. sooooooo. there he is piking at the zone. the only thing he contributed is dungeon scaling.

they spotted me at the end as i setting up the screenshot proof. i proceeded to ignore them as i finished taking my screenshot... then i kicked all their scaly fishy backsides.

and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc

2015 DDO Players Council

so... as i said i just TRed again... and my ever patient husband is actually putting up with my shenannigans this time... more or less.

firstly... i attempted Name dropper. Somehow i managed to get myself confused and thought i only needed 3 of them, i DID end up killing all 4, i just don't have a screenshot of Madooroh. d'oh!

the images are large, so i think i'll link them
    Brakhash
    Grundok
    Rakmel
    (yes, i know i'm not solo. >.> but you can see that i am alone. no nearby map dots.

hubby decided to take a break, so here was my chance...
    Door Finder, solo (xp report) notice no "misadventure" door finds.
    Cat-burglar, solo

and of course, the ever popular cat-napper.

and R.O.G.U.E !

i see some nice fun new stuff in there gratz katz..

so, i capped Cisko and my last attempt was to solo elite enter the kobold at lvl (18) but i failed miserably, since i ran out of heal scrolls hahaa also with that anoying glitch that freezes your screen for 1 or 2 seconds every time you switch a weapon for a scroll it wasnt easy, till i ran out of scrolls xD ... then i was completely broke so couldnt try it again xD... after that, i shortly after capped again becoming a lvl 100 rogue yaaay! (5 pure rogue lives)... not that much of an acomplishment, since im just TR'ing out of boredom since end game content gets boring at certain point :P im sure ill TR again once i get bored again yeay

haha anyways.. cheers all!
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

2015 DDO Players Council

after many attempts on other characters, i finally went and did it RIGHT... with the rogue. pay no attention to the fist icon. its just what order i took my levels in >.> i'm a rogue, really!

BACKBITER:

had some trouble rounding up the last few mobs, but i finally found enough. had a little dance with the last one

and R.O.G.U.E !

after about 3 days worth of tries using various methods, I'm pretty much convinced that a run of Impossible Demands 2 kill with all optionals is (wait for it) impossible. The crouching drow in some of the rooms cannot be moved with Bluff, Noisemakers, or damaging traps. The only option would be to use pets, hirelings, or Shadow Manipulation to get their attention and take them out of their "sleeper" state but then the whole quest just becomes a **** shoot. It's really unfortunate, I wanted it to be completely sneakable sooooo bad.

On a side note, I am joining the ranks! EE Claw of Vulkor solo (except for the beginning, I had Albus healing me) with 1 kill and all optionals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

I have done a few of these challenges, and I hav to say they are fun. some are rather difficult, but are loads of fun when groups are not available. keep them coming.
    Gwhyn Saige - heroic and epic completionist, loving the EK build
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...elee-wizard-EK

Question... (I'm sorry if it was asked before) does it HAVE to be a rogue? I got a pretty sneaky ranger who could do some of these stuffs...

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Blayster View Post
    Question... (I'm sorry if it was asked before) does it HAVE to be a rogue? I got a pretty sneaky ranger who could do some of these stuffs...

to be an official member, you have to show a rogue icon. but there is an "honorable mention" list at the end of the member's post that i'm maintaining. current list has a monk, ranger, bard, and arti on it. if you submit something, i'd add it there.

that being said... Pointless is adding another notch to her belt in the honorable mention list. two nights ago... opening night of epic Gianthold... i ventured into the new flagging quest that replaced Crucible with a friend. Cabal. epic Hard. THE TRAP.

swapped my gear, sang my songs, casted my buffs, cracked my knuckles and waded in. i forgot to check what my search was, but i found the trap no problem. as soon as i'm home from work i'll add a screenshot showing my disable roll.

edit: here's the screenie:

i know, i know... not quite so impressive anymore with epic levels, right? but... I'M A BARD.
    Last edited by katz; 02-22-2013 at 08:11 PM.

and R.O.G.U.E !

The Hatchery

Now this is more like it!

Oh R.O.G.U.E, why you gotta be so dead...

Buffs used: Nightshield, GH, Tensers, Yugo CON pot, ship buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post

Now this is more like it!

Oh R.O.G.U.E, why you gotta be so dead...

Buffs used: Nightshield, GH, Tensers, Yugo CON pot, ship buffs

alright, now this is where you tell us how you managed to have a 100 PRR !!!!
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by MalarKan View Post
    alright, now this is where you tell us how you managed to have a 100 PRR !!!!
    15 light armor with full BAB
    10 blue slot (will get the +14 later)
    15 Planar Conflux set bonus
    10 shield bug (equip shield, unequip shield, keep the PRR shield bonus. gg Turbine)
    20 improved combat mastery
    30 Unyielding Sentinel

40% damage reduction is freaking wicked. If you want to use another destiny, you'll go down to 70 PRR which is still a hefty 32% reduction.

Community Member

Not part of the list of roguish achievements, but I thought these were kind of cool.

Solo EE Trial by Fury and EE Deal and the Demon http://imgur.com/a/qEE50. The spellcasting yugos in these quests were pretty tricky, especially in Deal where you have to avoid the boss and take them out before getting cc'd and shredded by the Glabrezu(sp?).
    The other player in 2nd pic is just there to get favor from the quest.

Mysso of Khyber: 13 rogue(acrobat II)/7 artificer(battle engineer I) Shiradi Champion.
    Mysso TRx13 / Minipew / Revivified

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast