Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Crafting Spreadsheet (New Crafting/House K)

...I posted this in general forums, but I figure this might be just as good if not better for good feedback.

Hey all. I've been working on a crafting spreadsheet/database that was worthy of sharing and I think that I finally have a version that is useable and relatively complete. If you'd like to view/download/collaborate, please visit

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...COievdoP#gid=1

Make sure to click on the "CRAFTING DATABASE" tab at the bottom to view the main sheet.

I have more columns of data on my personal version, but I'll wait until I see how the collaboration portion and feedback goes to see whether I should add to what I've already put up. If you'd like to assist with making this better and have access to the editing features please let me know via the address provided on the 'info' tab at the bottom left and I'll add you to the list of approved editors.

Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear suggestions on improving it.

Thanks,

Merrill (Orien)

***UPDATE***

Newer sheet with levels to 100 for bound and unbound can be found here ....

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0

I'll create a new thread once we have posted our more in depth spreadsheet, but this should help a bit until then with the changes that have occurred since I first posted the old one.

PS....I Highly recommend downloading the file as your own Excel Doc if you don't want other people interrupting and messing with your own filters/sorts
    Last edited by Merrill_Greeneshade; 06-24-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Your link is not working atm. It seems like you copypasted some dots into the link address.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Default Fixed

Yep. Thanks for that. When I copied over from my original it messed up the hyperlink. Should be good now.

Community Member

Ok, so it goes to google docs and then you need permission? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Found my error!
    Last edited by Apache477; 05-30-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Glad you figured it out.

I went ahead and locked the editing permissions so that everybody wasn't filtering while others were looking at it. It also looked like it could have become hard to track depending on how many people made changes.

I did set it up so that if anyone would like to help edit/update it they can do so by emailing me with a request for permission to edit. I just wanted to have a better idea of who was doing what and have a little more control over content changes.

Community Member

Thanks for taking the time to do this list! It makes it easier for all of us.

+1

Community Member

Thanks for taking the time to figure and filter all the crafting items in the new update. Major kudos for all your dedication and hard work to be the first to post such a complicated spread sheet.

This is really handy, one thing that might be nice would be list if something is considered a prefix or a suffix for crafting purposes. I haven't found a list of this anywhere so far.

*Edit, nevermind, I found that it's already there, I just didn't notice it in the info tab at first
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    This is really handy, one thing that might be nice would be list if something is considered a prefix or a suffix for crafting purposes. I haven't found a list of this anywhere so far.

*Edit, nevermind, I found that it's already there, I just didn't notice it in the info tab at first

Cool. Another player from the Cannith server and I are working on expanding this spreadsheet even further. That one will have a column as well as the color coding for the prefixes and suffixes.

Don't forget, downloading the file and running in excel or open office lets you sort and filter (had to shut that off due to the shared and open nature of the google doc).

Community Member

Just a suggestion but you might want to change so that the most relevent aspect of the shard's name comes first. For example, currently you have it as:

Greater Corrosion I
    Greater Corrosion II
    Greater Corrosion III
    Greater Corrosion IV
    Greater Corrosion V
    Greater Devotion I
    Greater Devotion II
    Greater Devotion III
    Greater Devotion IV
    Greater Devotion V

But it would be better if it was:

Corrosion I, Greater
    Corrosion II, Greater
    Corrosion III, Greater
    Corrosion IV, Greater
    Corrosion V, Greater
    Devotion I, Greater
    Devotion II, Greater
    Devotion III, Greater
    Devotion IV, Greater
    Devotion V, Greater

Because then when you went to say, the Corrosion section you would see:

Corrosion I, Greater
    Corrosion I, Improved
    Corrosion I, Superior
    Corrosion II, Greater
    Corrosion II, Improved
    Corrosion II, Superior
    Corrosion III, Greater
    Corrosion III, Improved
    Corrosion III, Superior
    Corrosion IV, Greater
    Corrosion IV, Superior
    Corrosion V, Greater
    Corrosion V, Superior

And all of the same Corrosions are in the same place. Just a suggestion, I know it might be a problem to re type all of it.

I think the most useful piece of information that you could add to the spreadsheet would be what essences are required to make each shard. But again I know that would be alot of research.
    Last edited by t0pazdrag0n; 06-06-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Thumbs up

A lot of good effort here. +1 Rep to you

Now if you can reduce the Formula from ((PL + SL + EL) x 2)-1 to (PL + SL + EL) we'd all have very nice crafted gear and give you Rep of Potential (+13).

Thanks for the work!

Quote Originally Posted by t0pazdrag0n View Post
    Just a suggestion but you might want to change so that the most relevent aspect of the shard's name comes first. For example, currently you have it as:

Greater Corrosion I
    Greater Corrosion II
    Greater Corrosion III
    Greater Corrosion IV
    Greater Corrosion V
    Greater Devotion I
    Greater Devotion II
    Greater Devotion III
    Greater Devotion IV
    Greater Devotion V

But it would be better if it was:

Corrosion I, Greater
    Corrosion II, Greater
    Corrosion III, Greater
    Corrosion IV, Greater
    Corrosion V, Greater
    Devotion I, Greater
    Devotion II, Greater
    Devotion III, Greater
    Devotion IV, Greater
    Devotion V, Greater

Because then when you went to say, the Corrosion section you would see:

Corrosion I, Greater
    Corrosion I, Improved
    Corrosion I, Superior
    Corrosion II, Greater
    Corrosion II, Improved
    Corrosion II, Superior
    Corrosion III, Greater
    Corrosion III, Improved
    Corrosion III, Superior
    Corrosion IV, Greater
    Corrosion IV, Superior
    Corrosion V, Greater
    Corrosion V, Superior

And all of the same Corrosions are in the same place. Just a suggestion, I know it might be a problem to re type all of it.

I think the most useful piece of information that you could add to the spreadsheet would be what essences are required to make each shard. But again I know that would be alot of research.

I'll keep the renaming in mind, but the spreadsheet was designed to be used with the sorting and filtering functions available (which can only be done on the file offline right now). I'll have to go back and look at what happens with it typed in its current form when you filter by a search term like Greater Corrosion or just Corrosion.

We already have all the essence information actually, we are just trying to add some macro features to take advantage of that data before posting it.

Thank you very much for the feedback. More is always welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by GrinDrake View Post
    Now if you can reduce the Formula from ((PL + SL + EL) x 2)-1 to (PL + SL + EL) we'd all have very nice crafted gear and give you Rep of Potential (+13).
    If Only!! =P

Smile

Glad to see you still have way too much time on your hands Merrill. LOL. Good job man.
    On Orien: Spanken Leader of Epic Fail
    Alts: Badbigboom, donations, hurttin, Atkron and many variations of spanken too many to list.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenaboy View Post
    Glad to see you still have way too much time on your hands Merrill. LOL. Good job man.
    You know it! =P

Thanks.

Great information, do you think you could upload your column that has something that indicates prefix/suffix?

Maybe I can IF the fill color and make that happen, though I don't know how to get that information at the moment. I'm guessing you have a column that was tested for the conditional formatting of the cell containing the name of the shard?

Anyway I was trying to sketch up a builder in excel/open office to use to assemble items. I was hoping someone else was doing this as the best I've done before was a fairly fancy gradesheet.

Was thinking about building something like this mysellf. Glad to see you're at this.

+1 good sir
    Dystopia Starchucker
    Castaspella Practiced Spellcaster
    Ought Machinist

Community Member HelvanderSeries6's Avatar
    Hiding from A Living Harm Spell in the Sub-T

Quote Originally Posted by Merrill_Greeneshade View Post
    ...I posted this in general forums, but I figure this might be just as good if not better for good feedback.

Hey all. I've been working on a crafting spreadsheet/database that was worthy of sharing and I think that I finally have a version that is useable and relatively complete. If you'd like to view/download/collaborate, please visit

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...COievdoP#gid=1

Make sure to click on the "CRAFTING DATABASE" tab at the bottom to view the main sheet.

I have more columns of data on my personal version, but I'll wait until I see how the collaboration portion and feedback goes to see whether I should add to what I've already put up. If you'd like to assist with making this better and have access to the editing features please let me know via the address provided on the 'info' tab at the bottom left and I'll add you to the list of approved editors.

Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear suggestions on improving it.

Thanks,

Merrill (Orien)

PS....I Highly recommend downloading the file as your own Excel Doc if you don't want other people interrupting and messing with your own filters/sorts
    Cheers
    Wits and swords are as straws against the wisdom of the Darkness___Conan the Cimmerian
    Gnomes taste like mushrooms...jus say'n
    Order of the Stick http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

Default Bigger/better spreadsheet coming soon...

Damienvryce from Cannith and I, along with some friends have been working together since I posted this one, to make an even more helpful and informative spreadsheet. We are getting very close to putting it up for download. I'll create a new thread in the forums and post the link here as well. Shouldn't be more than a day or so from now. (And that one WILL have the prefix and suffixes column) for those who weren't able to use color coding only to meet their needs.

Thumbs up Great Resource!

This spreadsheet is VERY useful! +1 to you sir!

Of course, now you have to update it to level 100 since that came out today.
    Mazertron - Polymath - Icastflare - Threeword - Jujan - Zurgur

Quote Originally Posted by Cubethulu View Post
    Hi Welcome is now welcome to enter The Cube's belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Look at the Ion stones on that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast