Community Member

Default Dilettantes and wands

I've just made a half elf paladin. IIRC, paladins cant normally use the higher level heal wands or the resurection wands. With the FvS dilettante, I would be able to, right? (my choice was between sorcerer and FvS so i can skip the UMD skill)

100% Raise Dead
    95% Heal
    with third tier of AP (scroll use as a 10th lv FVS) IIRC
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

While correct, OP's question was about wands, not scrolls.

And yes, the FvS dilly feat lets you use any divine wand so long as you meet the min. lvl requirement.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Quote Originally Posted by phillymiket View Post
    95% Heal
    Since FvS get Heal spell at lvl 12 and FvS Dilettante feat allows you to be considered as lvl 10 FvS for the purpose of using wands and scrolls, I think it's 90%.

Cleric Dilettante feat would allow you 95% chance of success (i.e. failure rolling 1, success rolling 2).
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).