Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd either go Arcane Knight 12/6/2 as Arctigis describes or Tukaw 16sorc/2pal/2monk (or rogue instead of monk, see http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=181901&page=12) for an arcane melee. I haven't played either, but both sound like they work well.
    Last edited by Bart_D; 05-24-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngha View Post
    Sorry it took so long:

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.9.1 
    DDO Character Planner Home Page  

Jeremiah's Eldritch Knight 
    Level 20 Chaotic Good Dwarf Male 
    (6 Fighter / 14 Wizard)
    14 Wiz doesn't really add very much to this build versus 12 Wiz.

1. 1 6th level spell, and 3 7th level spells.
    2. +1 Will Save
    3. +2 Spell Pen
    4. ~142 spell points

However, if you splash 2 levels of rogue, you get

1. Evasion
    2. More skill points (full ranks in UMD and more)
    3. +3 Reflex
    4. Backstabbing damage

If you change the alignment to Lawful, you can splash 2 monk for

1. Evasion
    2. More skill points
    3. +3 in all saves
    4. 2 combat feats

Code:
                  Starting    Feat/Enhancement 
    Abilities    Base Stats    Modified Stats 
    (28 Point)    (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
    Strength           16                25 
    Dexterity          15                17 
    Constitution       10                14 
    Intelligence       16                21 
    Wisdom              8                 8 
    Charisma            6                 6
    You don't need such a high intel. Anything you can land a spell with a save on would be much, much easier to just beat up with your axes.

You do, however, want to put more into Con. I'd swap those stats around.
    Code:
    Level 7 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Spell Focus: Evocation 

Level 15 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Focus: Evocation 

Level 16 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Heighten Spell
    You need the ability to self-heal far more than you need to try to land spells. Swap out your focus feats for Necromancy focuses, and take Pale Master instead of Archmange.

I'd swap Heighten for Extend - Displacement, Rage, Fireshield, and Haste are your friends.

Also you WILL need potency items, false life, +con, +str, +int, tougness item, and you will want torc/ConcOpp.

Its a really gear intensive build, but it will suit your playstyle well I think. It may be difficult finding a group endgame unless you're in an RP guild or something.
    Get into the abbot as fast as you can, and try to get the Shroud of the Abbot- unless, of course, you have an outfit/robe from the Mabar event. Getting "healed" by an Inflict Light Wounds spell everytime you're hit is very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Here's my idea: dwarf wiz 12 / ftr 6 / rogue 2 - Pale Master II / Kensai I. PM undead form has some nice immunities and Death Aura will give you perpetual self-healing & has no save so it will do some DPS to living mobs. [Unfortunately, zombie form sucks for a melee wiz, so you'll drop it as soon as you get vampire & wraith from PM II.] Your DCs will suck, but there are a few other no-save DPS spells which you might be able to use, like Magic / Force Missiles and Acid Fog; so I put some APs into boosting them.

The must-have feats on this build, IMHO: Toughness (don't leave home without it! ), Power Atk, IC Slash, THF x3, WF & WS Slash (Kensai pre-reqs), SF & GSF Necro (PM pre-reqs), and Mental Toughness (wraith pre-req). That leaves 3 feats to spare; I went with Insightful Reflexes, Extend, & Maximize. If you mostly solo w/hirelings & summons, you might find Augment Summoning helpful while leveling, esp. early on when you don't have your undead forms yet.

Skills: max UMD & Concentration. Remaining pts can be spent however you like, though trap skills are probably a bridge too far.

I like this build for a THF, but for some reason I'm addicted to the TWF style. I'd probably do 6 Ranger (no tempest, though) myself.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Well my playstyle for this character is supposed to play as a Nuker that can quickly adapt for Melee combat for emergencies but still able to dish out powerful magic attacks once aggro has calmed down.

As of now...

So I'm guessing it should go something in the lines of progression right now...

1st Level - Rogue

2nd Level - Fighter - To net the Martial Proficiency

Enough Class Levels in Wizard to get 3rd Spell Level for Haste.

Then from there I should basically top out with 12 Wiz/6 Fighter/2 Rogue?

I'm somewhat inclined for Arch Mage since they seem pretty useful for Crowd Control support.

Community Member

I've always liked the concept of a melee/caster hybrid, but DnD in general is particularly harsh to that mix.

I had a half idea reading this that could be fun. It would absolutely fail at anything end game, but it could spice up a melee that you're planning on TRing.

Basic idea: take 6 Sorc for Air Savant I, and use the SLA on cooldown in between melee attacks, with Maximise/Empower permanantly switched on. Shocking Grasp doesn't have a save, and the Savant enhancements buff it up to 6d3+18. You can get 30% amp and 5% crit (+85%) also from Sorc 6 enancements. By my calc, that puts it at around 215 average damage with spark. You can totally dump Cha this way, as you won't be using anything with a DC (fill the spell slots with buffs). That also leaves you enough levels for Kensei II (and whatever side splash you want) to improve your melee.

Feats would be: Tough, Khop, PA, TWFx3, WF, IC, WS, GWS, Stun, Ext, Emp, Max
    You could craft a Khopesh with Lightning Lore for more fun times.
    Spells: Nshield, Ray of Enf, ExRet, Jump, Blur, Haste, with a second level slot free (maybe Invisibility or Gust of Wind?)

It gives you some fun buttons to play around with anyway, rather than just waving the mouse over a mob till it dies.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    Well my playstyle for this character is supposed to play as a Nuker that can quickly adapt for Melee combat for emergencies but still able to dish out powerful magic attacks once aggro has calmed down.

As of now...

So I'm guessing it should go something in the lines of progression right now...

1st Level - Rogue

2nd Level - Fighter - To net the Martial Proficiency

Enough Class Levels in Wizard to get 3rd Spell Level for Haste.

Then from there I should basically top out with 12 Wiz/6 Fighter/2 Rogue?

I'm somewhat inclined for Arch Mage since they seem pretty useful for Crowd Control support.
    12 Wizard isn't good at casting Crowd Control, at least not the type that Archmage specialize in. You can get some decent direct damage spells that don't depend on high DCs, but typical CC requires high DCs and Spell Pen both.

If you're going with Warforged, Archmage can be decent. If you're going with a fleshie race, Pale Master is the only route to consider.

However, if you're wanting to play a Nuker who melees from time to time, you would be better off going with an 18/2 build (I prefer rogue or monk for the 2 levels). Spell damage and spell points get better the higher you go in Wizard levels.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phidius View Post
    I like this build for a THF, but for some reason I'm addicted to the TWF style. I'd probably do 6 Ranger (no tempest, though) myself.
    OP said he wanted a dwarf using greataxes; also it looks like he's stuck with 28-pt builds based on his initial stat spread. Which is just as well, as it lets me dump DEX for max STR; plus he won't have to worry about the -4 penalty for TWFing w/DAxes on a low-BAB build like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    . . .
    The problem here is the Eldritch Knight PrC is frankly overpowered in ways which you can't recreate in DDO; there's simply no way to get full BAB and almost-full arcane spell progression. So you have to come up with some sort of compromise.

A heavily-multiclassed wizard won't have the DCs necessary to make DPS or CC spells worthwhile. And if you shift focus so you are effective at nuking & CC - congratulations, you're Yet Another Pure Archmage. On my build the focus is on melee DPS, buffs, self-sufficiency thru PM, and some of the no-save DPS spells. You could do some feat swapping to go Archmage instead, but you still won't be any good as offensive caster; instead, that would be to get cheap buffs like, say, Displacement or Haste, at the expense of the self-sufficiency which PM provides.

I suppose you could play a pure INT-based Archmage who keeps a stack of Divine Power clickies handy whenever he wants to melee, but that's not exactly a newbie-friendly idea.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Here's what I was thinking of as an Archmage variant: focusing on Illusion & Transmutation so you can spam cheap Blur, Displacement, Haste - and most of all Jump, of course! [Abjuration is an alternative to one of them if you prefer cheap energy resist spells.] There aren't any APs or metas free to boost DPS spells, though; she's solely focused on arcane buffs. Also feat progression is something of a PITA, because you can't take GSF as a wiz bonus feat, so you have to arrange to take them on regular levels. And like I said, she loses the self-sufficiency PM provides a fleshie wizard.

But apart from all the ways she's gimped, I'm sure she's fine!

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.9.1
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 20 True Neutral Dwarf Female
    (6 Fighter \ 2 Rogue \ 12 Wizard) 
    Hit Points: 302
    Spell Points: 693 
    BAB: 13\13\18\23
    Fortitude: 13
    Reflex: 8
    Will: 9

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (28 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 20)
    Strength             18                    25
    Dexterity             8                     8
    Constitution         16                    18
    Intelligence         14                    16
    Wisdom                8                     8
    Charisma              6                     6

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness

Level 2 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting

Level 3 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Mental Toughness

Level 4 (Wizard)
    Ability Raise: STR

Level 5 (Wizard)

Level 6 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack

Level 7 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Spell Focus: Illusion

Level 8 (Wizard)

Level 9 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Focus: Illusion

Level 10 (Wizard)

Level 11 (Rogue)

Level 12 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting

Level 13 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Spell Focus: Transmutation

Level 14 (Wizard)

Level 15 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Focus: Transmutation

Level 16 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons

Level 17 (Fighter)

Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons

Level 19 (Fighter)

Level 20 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
    Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost I
    Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost II
    Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost I
    Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost II
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack I
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack II
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage I
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage II
    Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I
    Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II
    Enhancement: Kensei Greataxe Mastery I
    Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy I
    Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy II
    Enhancement: Fighter Kensei I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness III
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness IV
    Enhancement: Improved Concentration I
    Enhancement: Improved Concentration II
    Enhancement: Improved Concentration III
    Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar I
    Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar II
    Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar III
    Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence I
    Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence II
    Enhancement: Fighter Strength I
    Enhancement: Fighter Strength II
    Enhancement: Fighter Toughness I
    Enhancement: Fighter Toughness II
    Enhancement: Wizard Archmage I
    Enhancement: Wizard Archmage II
    Enhancement: Wizard Archmage III
    Enhancement: Archmage Secondary Spell Mastery I: Transmutation
    Enhancement: Archmage Spell Mastery I: Illusion
    Enhancement: Illusion I - Invisibility
    Enhancement: Illusion II - Blur
    Enhancement: Illusion III - Displacement
    Enhancement: Transmutation I - Jump
    Enhancement: Transmutation II - Knock
    Enhancement: Transmutation III - Haste

Since any real melee type build that is comprised mainly of Arcane class types is going to be dependent on to-hit boosters like Divine Power, Why not try something like a Sorc 12 / FSoul 6 / (monk or rouge 2)

You could go Fire with the sorc to pick up a point blank burning hands and a column mid-ranged scorch. It would benefit from the 20% damage increase from the F.Soul prestige and in effect boost the DC of your sorc spells by way of your aura of menace. The monk/rogue splash would be for evasion.

However, it would really help if you had Warforged available, you could make use of the greatsword enhancements from fsoul. Alternately, a half-elf would be nice so you could pick up some extra saves from that charisma with a dilettante paladin.

The build, like most of them, will suffer from lower saves making it harder (but not impossible) to leverage that Evasion.

Just a random thought

Quote Originally Posted by bigolbear View Post
    the 2 posters above are wrong, sory gents but theres no other way to put it, although a spell sword will rarely be a master of death magic and crowd controll they are very functional, its simply a diferent play style.
    I'm not sure you read my post, because you for the most part agreed with what I said, which was:

-They can work
    -Cited similar wizard build splits
    -Noted the Tukaw build.
    -said they require some play experience (ie different playstyle)

I also said they were often very gear dependent to make work well, and that they are sometimes hard to make work well, not that they can't work well or can't be effective.

The primary thing I said that doesn't work very well at all are pure build (20 wiz or 20 sorc) mage melee types.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    I'm assuming your build is taking the rogue for sneak attack. Personally I went with 12 wizard, 6 monk, 2 fighter. Plenty of feats to throw around - 7 general, 3 wizard, 3 monk, 2 fighter.

Pretty survivable when you combine Ninja Spy's Shadow Fade and Displacement. If you still want sneak attack, you can go Half-Elf and grab the Rogue dilettante. Using the dilettante you can gain just as much sneak attack as you would from those five Rogue levels.

You'll be able to efficiently self-heal with Death Aura so UMD really doesn't offer much that you can't obtain from item clickies. Divine power rings (I've got two with five uses each for 11 minutes total), Tier 2 green steel for Raise Dead, etc.
    agreed - mine was a cheep free to play version. yours is better, i presented as is because the op siad he didnt have non free to play races.

I still stand by my earlier coment tho that if you enjoy spell swords Warforge race is a very worth while purchace.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    I'm not sure you read my post, because you for the most part agreed with what I said, which was:

-They can work
    -Cited similar wizard build splits
    -Noted the Tukaw build.
    -said they require some play experience (ie different playstyle)

I also said they were often very gear dependent to make work well, and that they are sometimes hard to make work well, not that they can't work well or can't be effective.

The primary thing I said that doesn't work very well at all are pure build (20 wiz or 20 sorc) mage melee types.
    my apologies if you felt wronged, i wasnt refering to you - i was refering to 'the other guy' and 'tyrande''s posts. The thread moved as i was posting. Indeed i hadnt read your post until after i had finished my essay.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

Quote Originally Posted by bigolbear View Post
    my apologies if you felt wronged, i wasnt refering to you - i was refering to 'the other guy' and 'tyrande''s posts. The thread moved as i was posting. Indeed i hadnt read your post until after i had finished my essay.
    No worries then, I probably should have looked at the posting times.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

I dunno. I see some good ideas so far. But I think if I were to try this I would go:

Elf, TN, 12Wiz, 6 Ftr, 2 Monk

Pale Master, Whirling Steel Strike Abomination

32 pt

Str: 16 (+5 levels, +6 item, +2 tome, +2 stance, +1 Litany) 32
    Dex: 16 (+1 tome, +6 item, +1 Litany) 24
    Con: 14 (+6 item, +2 tome) 22
    Int: 14 (+6 item, +3 class, +2 tome, +1 Litany) 26
    Wis: 8 (+2 tome, -2 stance, +6 item) 14
    Cha: 8

The above would represent a more casual approach. Power gamers can add in +3 tomes and +3 excep for higher Str and Con.

There are more then enough feat spots for TWF chain, PA, IC: Slash, Pale Master Pre-Reqs, etc.

Basically, it seems like a TWF, longsword using Elf, throwing out Necrotic Touch/Bolt. Self heals thru aura, decent buffs. I dunno, sounds fun...might just make one myself.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    I dunno. I see some good ideas so far. But I think if I were to try this I would go:

Elf, TN, 12Wiz, 6 Ftr, 2 Monk

Pale Master, Whirling Steel Strike Abomination

32 pt

Str: 16 (+5 levels, +6 item, +2 tome, +2 stance, +1 Litany) 32
    Dex: 16 (+1 tome, +6 item, +1 Litany) 24
    Con: 14 (+6 item, +2 tome) 22
    Int: 14 (+6 item, +3 class, +2 tome, +1 Litany) 26
    Wis: 8 (+2 tome, -2 stance, +6 item) 14
    Cha: 8

The above would represent a more casual approach. Power gamers can add in +3 tomes and +3 excep for higher Str and Con.

There are more then enough feat spots for TWF chain, PA, IC: Slash, Pale Master Pre-Reqs, etc.

Basically, it seems like a TWF, longsword using Elf, throwing out Necrotic Touch/Bolt. Self heals thru aura, decent buffs. I dunno, sounds fun...might just make one myself.
    Main problem is that a big reason to go PM/Monk is the unarmed attacks. Also, unarmed is more dps than twf longswords.

Quote Originally Posted by kuro_zero View Post
    A FvS or battlecleric is generally a better choice if melee+spellcasting ability is your goal.
    While both of those are good for melee + spellcasting building a proper Warchanter Bard is also very good at both while giving the added ability to boost defensive and offensive capabilities and the ability to greatly enhance the rest of the parties capabilities through songs and spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Hi welcome!

(I wonder if I'll get banned for this?)

OP...read this thread thoroughly. There is much good advice and things to consider even if you don't clone the build.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=181901

Quote Originally Posted by Phidius View Post
    14 Wiz doesn't really add very much to this build versus 12 Wiz. Yes I know as described in my post

However, if you splash 2 levels of rogue, you get Yeah thought about this, with my build though it would require another feat to be efficient, insightful reflexes

If you change the alignment to Lawful, you can splash 2 monk for went on the assumption of pure f2p 28 point build

You don't need such a high intel. Anything you can land a spell with a save on would be much, much easier to just beat up with your axes. This is a whole different conversation waiting to happen, I'll leave it at depends on what you like to do, he wants nukes.

You do, however, want to put more into Con. I'd swap those stats around. ^^^^

You need the ability to self-heal far more than you need to try to land spells. Swap out your focus feats for Necromancy focuses, and take Pale Master instead of Archmange.

I'd swap Heighten for Extend - Displacement, Rage, Fireshield, and Haste are your friends.

didn't realize the point of this post was to turn my build into yours.

Get into the abbot as fast as you can, and try to get the Shroud of the Abbot- unless, of course, you have an outfit/robe from the Mabar event. Getting "healed" by an Inflict Light Wounds spell everytime you're hit is very effective.

I like the mithral twilight version better, due to it being an eldritch knight, not a robed fleshy variation on tukaw's
    Also guys, he wants an eldritch knight. That is all. Make an Eldritch Knight for him, suggest some things to make his build a better eldritch knight, or suggest a main nuker/secondary melee DPS type build, Tukaw's etc, are mainly Melee DPS main self heal/buffers. Few Eldritch Knights have the ability to self heal, but if that is really mandatory. pally sorc rogue coming at ya.

*EDIT* Human 28pt 12 sorc/6pally/2rogue dumping rogue skills(still assuming completely f2p) would be my suggested THF self healing/caster eldritch knight, dwarf would be better TWF. I have been doing some research on eldritch Knights more in depth, and applying their styles to DDO, specifically the caster variant, and will post another build later.
    Last edited by Ngha; 05-25-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Exclamation Casting Capable

Although not exactly what the OP laid out, here is a take that retains full casting capabilities – much like a ‘true’ Eldritch Knight. Is able to fulfill the Rogue slot in addition to an Arcane/Melee.

For damage/buffs rather than CC/offensive casting, it is easy to swap out Heighten for Empower; also able to swap INT lvl ups to STR at the expensive of skills.

+1 INT tome, sooner rather than later to ensure max Rogue skills; +2 INT would also be very good, but not necessary. +1 CON by end game to maximize HP = easy 400+hp with basic gear.

Code:
    Level 20 True Neutral Dwarf Male 
    (1 Fighter / 2 Rogue / 17 Wizard) 
    Hit Points: 292 
    Spell Points: 1257 

BAB: 10/10/15/20 
    Fortitude: 12 
    Reflex: 15 
    Will: 9 

Starting      Ending     Feat/Enhancement 
    Abilities    Base Stats   Base Stats    Modified Stats 
    (28 Point)    (Level 1)    (Level 20)      (Level 20) 
    Strength           16             16                16 
    Dexterity           8              8                 8 
    Constitution       17             18                20 
    Intelligence       16             22                24 
    Wisdom              8              8                 8 
    Charisma            6              6                 6 

Tomes Used 
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 3 
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 20 

Starting      Ending    Feat/Enhancement 
                 Base Skills  Base Skills  Modified Skills 
    Skills       (Level 1)    (Level 20)      (Level 20) 
    Balance            3              5                9 
    Bluff              2              2                2 
    Concentration      5              26               26 
    Diplomacy          2              2                2 
    Disable Device     7              30               30 
    Haggle             -2             -2               -2 
    Heal               -1             -1               -1 
    Hide               1              1                1 
    Intimidate         -2             -2               -2 
    Jump               7              7                7 
    Listen             -1             -1               -1 
    Move Silently      1              1                1 
    Open Lock          3              3                3 
    Perform            n/a            n/a              n/a 
    Repair             3              7                7 
    Search             7              30               32 
    Spot               -1             -1               -1 
    Swim               3              3                3 
    Tumble             3              3                3 
    Use Magic Device   2              21               21 

Level 1 (Rogue) 
    Skill: Balance (+4) 
    Skill: Bluff (+4) 
    Skill: Concentration (+2) 
    Skill: Diplomacy (+4) 
    Skill: Disable Device (+4) 
    Skill: Hide (+2) 
    Skill: Jump (+4) 
    Skill: Move Silently (+2) 
    Skill: Open Lock (+4) 
    Skill: Search (+4) 
    Skill: Tumble (+4) 
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+4) 
    Feat: (Selected) Two Handed Fighting 

Level 2 (Fighter) 
    Skill: Disable Device (+1) 
    Skill: Search (+1) 
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5) 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack 

Level 3 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend Spell 
    Feat: (Selected) Mental Toughness 

Level 4 (Wizard) 
    Ability Raise: INT 

Level 5 (Wizard) 
    Skill: DDisable Device (+1) 

Level 6 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness 

Level 7 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Spell Focus: Necromancy 

Level 8 (Rogue) 
    Skill: Balance (+2) 
    Skill: Concentration (+1) 
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+6) 

Level 9 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Selected) Insightful Reflexes 

Level 10 (Wizard) 

Level 11 (Wizard) 
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1) 

Level 12 (Wizard) 
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1.5) 
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Focus: Necromancy 

Level 13 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Quicken Spell 

Level 14 (Wizard) 

Level 15 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Selected) Maximize Spell 

Level 16 (Wizard) 

Level 17 (Wizard) 

Level 18 (Wizard) 
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Heighten Spell 
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons 

Level 19 (Wizard) 

Level 20 (Wizard) 
    Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost I 
    Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost I 
    Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost I 
    Enhancement: Rogue Skill Boost I 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack I 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack II 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage I 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage II 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II 
    Enhancement: Dwarven Spell Defense I 
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I 
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II 
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness III 
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness IV 
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I 
    Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I 
    Enhancement: Combustive Spellcasting I 
    Enhancement: Kinetic Spellcasting I 
    Enhancement: Kinetic Spellcasting II 
    Enhancement: Kinetic Spellcasting III 
    Enhancement: Kinetic Spellcasting IV 
    Enhancement: Kinetic Spellcasting V 
    Enhancement: Deadly Flame I 
    Enhancement: Deadly Kinetics I 
    Enhancement: Deadly Kinetics II 
    Enhancement: Deadly Kinetics III 
    Enhancement: Deadly Kinetics IV 
    Enhancement: Deadly Kinetics V 
    Enhancement: Flame Manipulation I 
    Enhancement: Flame Manipulation II 
    Enhancement: Flame Manipulation III 
    Enhancement: Flame Manipulation IV 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation I 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation II 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation III 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation IV 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation V 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation VI 
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation VII 
    Enhancement: Wizard Spell Penetration I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar II 
    Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence II 
    Enhancement: Fighter Toughness I 
    Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Wand and Scroll Mastery I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Pale Master I 
    Enhancement: Wizard Pale Master II 
    Enhancement: Shroud of the Vampire 
    Enhancement: Shroud of the Wraith

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    and the Savant enhancements buff it up to 6d3+18...
    Maybe when they fix it it will...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast