Default Can't Tell If Transfer Request Submitted

I tried to submit a transfer request this evening. It doesn't appear to have submitted correctly. I didn't receive a ticket number from the Support site or confirmation email.

How long should I wait before trying again? If I can't get the request form to work on my computer, can I submit the request through regular email to Turbine Support for DDO?

Apologies in advance if I've made extra work for someone. I did not intend to do so.

My gut feeling was correct. Something in my local computer configuration is not allowing the support.turbine.com web site to correctly submit the request form for a world character transfer, or any other form submission. I have no idea why, and will research this in more depth later.

So, I called Turbine support using the phone number from the support site. The CSR I spoke with quickly, effectively, and quite nicely submitted the request for me.

Good job, Turbine!

Customer Service Representative

Glad to hear you were able to get your ticket in. If you decide to do a Character Transfer in the future or any other ticket, or if you run into the something similar with the Account Management Website, please be sure you have your cookies enabled. Also, our websites work best using either Firefox or Internet Explorer, so you may want to use one of those browsers to avoid running into the same issue.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited