Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WarSwords

Ding - LEVEL 55!!!

Greetings all! The WarSwords guild has now a new boat full of buffs and things that only our guild has (like a guy that gives vorpal to your weapons). As you can read in our previous posts (if you can read that is but if you cant, your not reading this which leaves us in a awkward situation really...), were a guild dating back from the start of the game (right after the DDO big bang) in Europe that teleported here to the US (Boldrei -> Keeper -> Ghalanda) so we can rule the world of DDO!

Were looking to expand the guild with one new player (aka minion). Right now we split our time between leveling TRs and doing Epics and we play mainly at EU times (GMT and GMT+1) but we have people online at any time (we enslaved one or two locals). We dont have any rules so to say, nor are we picky, were basically looking for players that have the following traits:

- Can solo heal on epics and self raise;
    - Can tank any quest at any difficulty while on the same time healing the rest of us;
    - Has at least two stats of +100;
    - Can solo any quest at any level while other 5 guildies picke;
    - Asks if I need his loot prior to looting;
    - Has a good sense of fashion;
    - Has a good sense of smell and personal hygiene;
    - Has a good sense of humor and laughs and makes fun whenever a guildie character dies while questing;
    - Thinks that im a great player and wants to name at least one of his sons after me;
    - Brings cake and Pie!

If you have ALL this traits (if you have 9 of 10 please dont apply), we may allow you to join us, just contact me here or ingame!

Regards,
    Black
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 57! Currently we have 11 very active and experienced players and we are looking for 1 more guild member! If you have quested with us before and are interested in joinning let me know here or online with any of my characters!

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmoors View Post
    *** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 57! Currently we have 11 very active and experienced players and we are looking for 1 more guild member! If you have quested with us before and are interested in joinning let me know here or online with any of my characters!

Regards, Black
    I'd be interested if you want to give my Cleric a tryout.
    “Logic is the anatomy of thought” Locke

Tyaen - Cleric 20
    Ghallanda

@rpasell - PM sent!
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 58 and we're still looking for one more gimp to join us so dont be shy (or in the words of Nick Diaz - Don't Be Scared Homie!).

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 59 and we're currently not recruiting, thanks to all that applied!

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 64 and we're looking for one like minded player/person/creature/thingie!

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

I'm playing pretty casually at the moment Double, but I'd be happy to join you guys if you need an extra body on ghallanda? The old devourer version of Mayce is still alive, the keeper version was deleted. I'm playing mostly on Thelanis at the moment, but I'll make a couple of gimpa-chars on Ghallanda.
    Hello, hope all is well. And if it isn't, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Denegrator View Post
    I'm playing pretty casually at the moment Double, but I'd be happy to join you guys if you need an extra body on ghallanda? The old devourer version of Mayce is still alive, the keeper version was deleted. I'm playing mostly on Thelanis at the moment, but I'll make a couple of gimpa-chars on Ghallanda.
    OFC Mayce, your always welcome to join us matey! Lots of old timers on the guild and we have channels were you'll find almost everyone from Europe! Log on and send a tell to any Warsword and will create a new bunk bed for ya on the boat. Just bring something to kill the rats, we have no cleaning lady aboard
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

been running a bit with a player name aggrom, really great player... infact he saved my squishy butt more times then i can count! Good luck to you guys, although not that you need it... you guys are doing great so far.
    but none the less mr.chicken approves!
    Samurai Pizza Cats
    Ghallanda - || Mrchicken 15 rogue assassin ( life 3/???) ||Katsuu - 7 dark monk || Mrphish - 16 arti || Pixelation 16 wf bardbarian
    Sarlona - ||pixxel - 10 barbarian ||

Quote Originally Posted by Mrphish View Post
    been running a bit with a player name aggrom, really great player... infact he saved my squishy butt more times then i can count! Good luck to you guys, although not that you need it... you guys are doing great so far.
    but none the less mr.chicken approves!
    Thank you for the kind words sir, we do train our minio... I mean guildies, to excel in battle!

And were now LEVEL 66 btw
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 67 and we have 3 new guild members and as such, were not recruiting anymore - at least for the time being. Thanks for all that applied and/or showed interest!

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 69 which was our guild objective in the first place! The idea is to be this level forever so if by chance we reach 70, Ill remove people in the guild until we get back to 69!

Regards, Black
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

Community Member

The idea is to be this level forever so if by chance we reach 70, Ill remove people in the guild until we get back to 69!
    Another good method is to have 6 or 7 people go on hiatus, but log in every now and then to keep their accounts active, while 1 or 2 people actually play actively and generate just about enough renown to offset the decay.

In this way, ny own guild managed to stay level 76 for several months. Only recently people spoiled it when they came back for U13 and started to actually play again and generate too much renown, so we're 77 now. Oh well. 76 was fun while it lasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 69 which was our guild objective in the first place! The idea is to be this level forever so if by chance we reach 70, Ill remove people in the guild until we get back to 69!

Regards, Black
    Yay! Who will go first?

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    Another good method is to have 6 or 7 people go on hiatus, but log in every now and then to keep their accounts active, while 1 or 2 people actually play actively and generate just about enough renown to offset the decay.

In this way, ny own guild managed to stay level 76 for several months. Only recently people spoiled it when they came back for U13 and started to actually play again and generate too much renown, so we're 77 now. Oh well. 76 was fun while it lasted.
    Hmmm, not a bad idea, just need to find some slackers that dont mind joinning us... or create other accounts and join the guild...

Quote Originally Posted by Yazzman View Post
    Yay! Who will go first?
    Oh, I see we have a volunteer already, thanks Mene!
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 70 - against my will ofc, the idea as stated before was to be level 69 forever! Thanks to all that made this possible and a special thanks to Blackmoors, Bloodrake, Darckmoor, Doubleblade and Thayed, the best "players" ive encountered so far in DDO and really wonderful personalitys all around!

Regards, Black aka as DB
    WARSWORDS
    [TRADE LIST]

I can have a couple of chars leave the guild so we drop down again

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 70 - against my will ofc, the idea as stated before was to be level 69 forever! Thanks to all that made this possible and a special thanks to Blackmoors, Bloodrake, Darckmoor, Doubleblade and Thayed, the best "players" ive encountered so far in DDO and really wonderful personalitys all around!

Regards, Black aka as DB
    Hmmm, they seem to be all your toons you've mentioned DB. still at least now your guild is lvl 70 you will stop pestering Dirty Monkeys for ship invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Very soon.............ish.™

Durrty McGurty | Forellan Windblade | Lunarii Hellion

O M N I P R E S E N C E

Cool

*** UPDATED ***

Guild Level is now 70 Thanks to all that made this possible and a special thanks to Blackmoors, Bloodrake, Darckmoor, Doubleblade and Thayed, the best "players" ive encountered so far in DDO and really wonderful personalitys all around!

Regards, Black aka as DB
    I´ve only met this Blackmoors once and he seems noobish to me, Gimp through and through... he should re-roll immediatly.

Last edited by XaesLiech; 03-10-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    ~ Circle of Light ~
    ~ Insii ~ Angelander ~ Excanta ~ Lysara ~ Lovise ~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast