Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: Hella Pro

  1. #61
    Community Member itraylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    172

    Default

    FLAWS! I assumed you had become a Travesti (I think that is how the Portuguese say it ha-ha!) and got sold as a sex slave. I have been out of the net a bit as well the last week or so with school, work and studying. I will be on tonight though, after Trunk of Treat (we hand candy out of our cars for Halloween at NATO ha-ha!).
    Last edited by itraylor; 10-28-2011 at 02:31 AM.
    Gilcongain – Cleric 18/Wizard 1/Fighter 1 {PL – 5: RNG/FTR/BRB/PAL/MNK}; Gilconchrist – Favored Soul 20; Gilforged – Wizard 20 {PL – 5: BRB x3/WIZ x2}; Gilconficer – Artificer 20 {PL – 3: RNG x3}; A Tribe Called Zerg ~ Cannith

  2. #62
    Community Member Shazla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    17

    Post

    Is Hella Pro recruiting?

    If yes, I would like to introduce myself as one interested in joining the guild. I'm Brazilian and started playing DDO about 4 months. I'm quite enjoying the game and I've read enough of the forum and also the DDO Wiki site that helps me a lot with many questions that arise during the game and that helped me a lot to do to build my favorite char, a drow rogue. I play more at night and on sundays when I have more time to play in a group together with the common goal of helping rather than self-interest. I even try to do my best and would like to learn a lot with the all good players of the guild and help it grow even more. Thank you in advice!
    Shakva (drow rogue assassin) - Cannith - Shazla (drow rogue assassin) - Wayfinder

  3. #63
    Community Member phayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    163

    Default

    OK, here goes the answer as best as I can give it. No Hella Pro does not actively recruit, BUT, we are always on the lookout for future members. Things we look for
    1) A player with multiple toons(preferably 3) of different classes, since we try to raid daily, and can play them all well.
    2) A player that can commit to a team, put the team first, does what it takes to make his team succeed even if he or she has to throw them on his /her back and carry them. When you got 12 people playing like this things pretty much go right.
    3) A player that Listens to directions, and instructions and can carry them out.( And hopefully has a mic). Communication is the key to success.
    4) A player that can adapt. We have all had those oh **** moments where its time to save a raid.
    5) A player that can just admit mistakes and learn to not repeat them
    6) A player that doesnt take or roll on random loot that they have no intention of using ATM. We get soooo much loot that taking something someone else is gonna use right away as an end game piece so you can bank it is wrong by our standards.
    7) A person that has a personality, gets along, makes us laugh, chats it up. Yes we all argue sometimes.

    I can go on but you get the point by now, we want people that are like us. I can tell you these guys rock, I know each and every one of their real life names, they are guys (and a girl) that I want to play with and together we are what brings us back to play. Not the lagfest, not the Gear. Did I mention the lag?
    So ask yourself, are you Hella Pro?
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

  4. #64
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phayth View Post
    OK, here goes the answer as best as I can give it. No Hella Pro does not actively recruit, BUT, we are always on the lookout for future members. Things we look for
    1) A player with multiple toons(preferably 3) of different classes, since we try to raid daily, and can play them all well.
    2) A player that can commit to a team, put the team first, does what it takes to make his team succeed even if he or she has to throw them on his /her back and carry them. When you got 12 people playing like this things pretty much go right.
    3) A player that Listens to directions, and instructions and can carry them out.( And hopefully has a mic). Communication is the key to success.
    4) A player that can adapt. We have all had those oh **** moments where its time to save a raid.
    5) A player that can just admit mistakes and learn to not repeat them
    6) A player that doesnt take or roll on random loot that they have no intention of using ATM. We get soooo much loot that taking something someone else is gonna use right away as an end game piece so you can bank it is wrong by our standards.
    7) A person that has a personality, gets along, makes us laugh, chats it up. Yes we all argue sometimes.

    I can go on but you get the point by now, we want people that are like us. I can tell you these guys rock, I know each and every one of their real life names, they are guys (and a girl) that I want to play with and together we are what brings us back to play. Not the lagfest, not the Gear. Did I mention the lag?
    So ask yourself, are you Hella Pro?
    How did Slat get in the guild when he fails clauses #1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!
    And only just noticed the comments about the pole dancing job. Who? who! WHO?
    Axidlily (20wizard), Axid (20paladin), Daxi (20fvs), Xida (12fighter/6barb/2rogue)
    Hella Pro - Cannith

  5. #65
    Community Member Shazla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    17

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by phayth View Post
    OK, here goes the answer as best as I can give it. No Hella Pro does not actively recruit, BUT, we are always on the lookout for future members. Things we look for
    1) A player with multiple toons(preferably 3) of different classes, since we try to raid daily, and can play them all well.
    2) A player that can commit to a team, put the team first, does what it takes to make his team succeed even if he or she has to throw them on his /her back and carry them. When you got 12 people playing like this things pretty much go right.
    3) A player that Listens to directions, and instructions and can carry them out.( And hopefully has a mic). Communication is the key to success.
    4) A player that can adapt. We have all had those oh **** moments where its time to save a raid.
    5) A player that can just admit mistakes and learn to not repeat them
    6) A player that doesnt take or roll on random loot that they have no intention of using ATM. We get soooo much loot that taking something someone else is gonna use right away as an end game piece so you can bank it is wrong by our standards.
    7) A person that has a personality, gets along, makes us laugh, chats it up. Yes we all argue sometimes.

    I can go on but you get the point by now, we want people that are like us. I can tell you these guys rock, I know each and every one of their real life names, they are guys (and a girl) that I want to play with and together we are what brings us back to play. Not the lagfest, not the Gear. Did I mention the lag?
    So ask yourself, are you Hella Pro?
    1) As I told, I started play this game about 4 months ago. In Cannith server I have some low level toons and my main char is a rogue lv5 and growing. I did few raids until now like Chronoscope and Tempests Spine and I really want to do the most high level and epic raids someday.

    2) Teamplay is the key to success!I always like to play in favor of all party members and I hope all other do the same for the victory of all in the end quest.

    3) YES SIR!!! I have a mic and since my english is not very good, I try to understand the voice commands and type any question in chat that I dont understand well.

    4) Indeed some times we need adapt to save all run and time of the party, mainly a raid.

    5) As a new player I even do some mistakes and learn how not repeat it again.

    6) Any item lent for me to be used at atm must be returned by me so others might use it in the future, just whatever I needed.

    7) I try, but im not good with jokes! XD

    Well, these are my answers. If I am or not a player worthy of joining in Hella Pro guild, even with the difficulties that I have in the game because Im new in this game and also with the english language, all this may be a challenge for you to accept a player like me or others that may arise but that have the will and the potential to be a pro player in the near future. Thx for answer me!
    Shakva (drow rogue assassin) - Cannith - Shazla (drow rogue assassin) - Wayfinder

  6. #66
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazla View Post
    1) As I told, I started play this game about 4 months ago. In Cannith server I have some low level toons and my main char is a rogue lv5 and growing. I did few raids until now like Chronoscope and Tempests Spine and I really want to do the most high level and epic raids someday.

    2) Teamplay is the key to success!I always like to play in favor of all party members and I hope all other do the same for the victory of all in the end quest.

    3) YES SIR!!! I have a mic and since my english is not very good, I try to understand the voice commands and type any question in chat that I dont understand well.

    4) Indeed some times we need adapt to save all run and time of the party, mainly a raid.

    5) As a new player I even do some mistakes and learn how not repeat it again.

    6) Any item lent for me to be used at atm must be returned by me so others might use it in the future, just whatever I needed.

    7) I try, but im not good with jokes! XD

    Well, these are my answers. If I am or not a player worthy of joining in Hella Pro guild, even with the difficulties that I have in the game because Im new in this game and also with the english language, all this may be a challenge for you to accept a player like me or others that may arise but that have the will and the potential to be a pro player in the near future. Thx for answer me!
    ha

  7. #67
    Community Member Noelemahc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazla View Post
    Is Hella Pro recruiting?
    No. The guild is invitation only. We don't let people in because they ask, beg, or plea to get in the guild. In fact usually when someone does the above they go in the "never sending an invite" category. Everyone in the guild was hand selected and invited individually, except for Banshe. I woke up one day and he was in the guild.

    We've all been grouping with each other for a long time, and unless I've grouped with you for months+ then it's just not happening. Sorry.

    On that note, would like to welcome our newest member: Gakblak. Welcome to the guild man.

    Server: Cannith | Guild: Hella Pro (Leader) | Characters: Allistore - 20 Wizard, Althina - 20 Ranger, Allegora - 20 Paladin, Allyssan - 20 Favored Soul, Laurandel - 20 Wizard, Terree - 20 Barbarian, Elohym - 20 Sorcerer, Lawldps - 20 Monk

  8. #68
    Community Member Shazla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noelemahc View Post
    No. The guild is invitation only. We don't let people in because they ask, beg, or plea to get in the guild. In fact usually when someone does the above they go in the "never sending an invite" category. Everyone in the guild was hand selected and invited individually, except for Banshe. I woke up one day and he was in the guild.

    We've all been grouping with each other for a long time, and unless I've grouped with you for months+ then it's just not happening. Sorry.

    On that note, would like to welcome our newest member: Gakblak. Welcome to the guild man.
    Thanks for answer me, Noelemahc. I wish success to all guild! CYA!
    Shakva (drow rogue assassin) - Cannith - Shazla (drow rogue assassin) - Wayfinder

  9. #69
    Community Member phayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Welcome Euthanasia
    Welcome Flaws

    Awesome to have you both back again
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

  10. #70
    Community Member ThunderTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Thx. Its good to be back. Let's rock.
    * Flaws - Flawranga - Flawless - Godlike - Think Tank - Doppelganger *

  11. #71
    Community Member deadkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Server first epic LOB completion. Good job crew.
    Community Kitten Eater! High Priest Vatican Assassin Warlock. Duh Winning!
    Strecth- 20 Favored Soul Plats-1 - 20 Favored Soul Hoochy- 20 Bard Futs- 20 Barb
    Mrsheen- Winning Warlock

  12. #72
    Community Member phayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Awesome job guys, sucks I couldnt stay on for a bit, but its awesome to just take 12 guildies and crush it
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

  13. #73
    Community Member deadkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Hey hella! I'm going to be playing significantly less latley due to real life issues. Recently a family member has fallen ill and is in critical condition at the hospital. Going to spend my time helping out the family. I'll see you around and will be back. I'll post updates when I get them. Hopefully things turn for the better. Good luck on the loot, and bang some elobs out for me. See you all soon.
    Community Kitten Eater! High Priest Vatican Assassin Warlock. Duh Winning!
    Strecth- 20 Favored Soul Plats-1 - 20 Favored Soul Hoochy- 20 Bard Futs- 20 Barb
    Mrsheen- Winning Warlock

  14. #74
    Community Member Ninety0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    234

    Default hope it all get better

    and gz on taking care of the things that matter. The loots and friends will be here when you get back
    Last edited by Ninety0ne; 11-20-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: misstype
    Ulyssus, Traeci, Cateleno, Diocletianvs, Antonivs, MarcusJunius
    HellaPro Cannith

  15. #75
    Community Member Alkindus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadkitty View Post
    Hey hella! I'm going to be playing significantly less latley due to real life issues. Recently a family member has fallen ill and is in critical condition at the hospital. Going to spend my time helping out the family. I'll see you around and will be back. I'll post updates when I get them. Hopefully things turn for the better. Good luck on the loot, and bang some elobs out for me. See you all soon.
    Hate to hear that about your family member man, I really hope things turn around for him/her. See you soon bud.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

  16. #76
    Community Member deadkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Hey hella... Wishing you a happy holidays. I'm still finishing up my family dilema, and hopefully will be back shortly. Been without a computer, things are a litte rough right now for my family, so been busy helping out where I'm needed. Miss you guys and hope to return by the end of the holidays when things are a little more calm.
    Community Kitten Eater! High Priest Vatican Assassin Warlock. Duh Winning!
    Strecth- 20 Favored Soul Plats-1 - 20 Favored Soul Hoochy- 20 Bard Futs- 20 Barb
    Mrsheen- Winning Warlock

  17. #77
    Community Member Alkindus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadkitty View Post
    Hey hella... Wishing you a happy holidays. I'm still finishing up my family dilema, and hopefully will be back shortly. Been without a computer, things are a litte rough right now for my family, so been busy helping out where I'm needed. Miss you guys and hope to return by the end of the holidays when things are a little more calm.
    Alright bud, happy holidays to you as well. Hopefully we will see you soon, and hope all is well with your family.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

  18. #78
    Community Member ThunderTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadkitty View Post
    Hey hella... Wishing you a happy holidays. I'm still finishing up my family dilema, and hopefully will be back shortly. Been without a computer, things are a litte rough right now for my family, so been busy helping out where I'm needed. Miss you guys and hope to return by the end of the holidays when things are a little more calm.
    Happy holidays bro! You've been missed. Hope things get better soon.
    * Flaws - Flawranga - Flawless - Godlike - Think Tank - Doppelganger *

  19. #79
    Community Member phayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Firing the torpedoes
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload