Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hella Pro

Community Member

Why the hellapro keeps the LFG up with full party?

Quote Originally Posted by lordstranho View Post
    It's called publicity. :P

I wont answer for them, because I actually do enjoy running with quite a few Hella Pro now. All the preconceived notions I had toward them are completely gone now. However, it is probably just a bug. Sometimes groups get reposted or just wont be taken down from the LFM upon filling.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

What?

Server: Cannith | Guild: Hella Pro (Leader) | Characters: Allistore - 20 Wizard, Althina - 20 Ranger, Allegora - 20 Paladin, Allyssan - 20 Favored Soul, Laurandel - 20 Wizard, Terree - 20 Barbarian, Elohym - 20 Sorcerer, Lawldps - 20 Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Noelemahc View Post
    What?
    ...the...

It is likely because whoever posts the raid keeps putting it back up again as people switch toons, check timers, realize we need something else etc. In that case sometimes it may get left up unintentionally.
    Gilcongain – Cleric 18/Wizard 1/Fighter 1 {PL – 5: RNG/FTR/BRB/PAL/MNK}; Gilconchrist – Favored Soul 20; Gilforged – Wizard 20 {PL – 5: BRB x3/WIZ x2}; Gilconficer – Artificer 20 {PL – 3: RNG x3}; A Tribe Called Zerg ~ Cannith

I just wanted to say congrats guys on hitting 85 and getting our new fancy airship! The Stormglory Typhoon is a pretty sweet ship. It looks awesome and has a nice feel to it. I think Turbine did a good job designing it.

Anyway great effort by everyone, definitely a job well done. Now that we got the best airship, level 100 here we come.

Server: Cannith | Guild: Hella Pro (Leader) | Characters: Allistore - 20 Wizard, Althina - 20 Ranger, Allegora - 20 Paladin, Allyssan - 20 Favored Soul, Laurandel - 20 Wizard, Terree - 20 Barbarian, Elohym - 20 Sorcerer, Lawldps - 20 Monk

It does get kind of annoying to see people purposely repost full groups like that since there is no way to filter them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Ultimately you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it be a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant
    Please don't make posts like this, thanks.
    You can give a man fire and he will be warm for a day, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Community Member

Gratz on 85 guys!
    Vlyxnol / Ragedx / Marphist - Completionist of Legit
    "As a tank I feel that plate armor is necessary for my survivability but I also feel that other players need to see my belly button."

On a completely unrelated note, my computer took a **** again. It will not detect boot devices unless I manually select it from the boot options. This has been happening about a month now.

Starting last night the computer just stays on for about 10 minutes then freezes and eventually goes to the blue screen of death. I plan on messing around with it this afternoon after work and bypassing both the SSD and the normal SATA drive to see if I can isolate one as having the issue.

I will probably need to reload Windows because I have a suspicion that the OS is loaded on the SSD and there are issues with compatibility from some update or something. By unplugging it and loading the OS on the normal SATA drive I hope I can get up and running.

I am so sick of these computer issues. I think it must be the dirty 220v power ha-ha! I have $#!t canned one laptop, one is operational after having been in and out of the shop 3 times but if I run the game its craps out, and now my brand new tower is having some issues.

Anyhow hopefully I am up tonight and able to download the game and install it again, with the hope of playing Friday. It sucks because I wanted to grind some crystals to upgrade my spyglass and ring for the Artificer ha-ha! More to follow…
    Gilcongain – Cleric 18/Wizard 1/Fighter 1 {PL – 5: RNG/FTR/BRB/PAL/MNK}; Gilconchrist – Favored Soul 20; Gilforged – Wizard 20 {PL – 5: BRB x3/WIZ x2}; Gilconficer – Artificer 20 {PL – 3: RNG x3}; A Tribe Called Zerg ~ Cannith

Community Member

Good luck, at first glance it looks to me like a PS issue.

Try just unplugging your dvd drive and any other extraneous periferals, and see what happens.
    Vlyxnol / Ragedx / Marphist - Completionist of Legit
    "As a tank I feel that plate armor is necessary for my survivability but I also feel that other players need to see my belly button."

Quote Originally Posted by itraylor View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, my computer took a **** again. It will not detect boot devices unless I manually select it from the boot options. This has been happening about a month now.

Starting last night the computer just stays on for about 10 minutes then freezes and eventually goes to the blue screen of death. I plan on messing around with it this afternoon after work and bypassing both the SSD and the normal SATA drive to see if I can isolate one as having the issue.

I will probably need to reload Windows because I have a suspicion that the OS is loaded on the SSD and there are issues with compatibility from some update or something. By unplugging it and loading the OS on the normal SATA drive I hope I can get up and running.

I am so sick of these computer issues. I think it must be the dirty 220v power ha-ha! I have $#!t canned one laptop, one is operational after having been in and out of the shop 3 times but if I run the game its craps out, and now my brand new tower is having some issues.

Anyhow hopefully I am up tonight and able to download the game and install it again, with the hope of playing Friday. It sucks because I wanted to grind some crystals to upgrade my spyglass and ring for the Artificer ha-ha! More to follow…
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully whatever you're doin works man.
    I hope to see ya online soon.
    Children / Zeya / Tyremus / Inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Alkindus View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully whatever you're doin works man.
    I hope to see ya online soon.
    I was able to reload it with no issues. I could not isolate the issue so I think that some files may have gotten corrupted.

grats guys for taking over the # 1 spot, the last month or so has been rough too, couple guys with new jobs, school started and 1 member has a new pole dancing job. On top of that the Epic lag has been a factor.
    Good job though, Epic LOB goin down next
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

Quote Originally Posted by phayth View Post
    grats guys for taking over the # 1 spot, the last month or so has been rough too, couple guys with new jobs, school started and 1 member has a new pole dancing job. On top of that the Epic lag has been a factor.
    Good job though, Epic LOB goin down next

Congratz guys. Good job as usual! Keep on rocking! =)
    Now w t f did I miss ? Aparently everything! Who is the new pole dance stripper? Didnt know Sok was back on DDO.
    What is an artificer ? Any good? hehe
    And last but not least, is Yambu still worshipped and loved by all ? Im downloading the game atm. Got a promise to keep.
    Please convey my regards to everyone from Hella and Loot ( if it still exists). Miss this game especially because of you guys.
    Last edited by ThunderTank; 10-26-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    * Flaws - Flawranga - Flawless - Godlike - Think Tank - Doppelganger *

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTank View Post
    Now w t f did I miss ? Aparently everything! Who is the new pole dance stripper? Didnt know Sok was back on DDO.
    And last but not least, is Yambu still worshipped and loved by all ? Im downloading the game atm. Got a promise to keep.
    Please convey my regards to everyone from Hella and Loot ( if it still exists). Miss this game especially because of you guys.
    Longest Brazilian summer break ever

heya flaws, you missed a lot. We miss you too bud. yes LOOT is still around, look me up in game, I will catch you up on things.
    Phayth Divine
    Legendary Cleric of Cannith
    Darkphayth - Wiz * Unchained - first 20 Horc on any server * Grudgewrath - Barb * Phaythaholic - just Because *

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTank View Post
    flawsbatman
    FIX LAG

Community Member

Default Amused congrats

Congrats, yours is the first thread I have read from start to finish in DDO. Granted I am not quite sure what the heck is going on with it. Plus you get to bask in my first posting as well so I will try to make it worthwhile.

I didn't quite get what the counting down was for, however I will reread the thread. Apparently the airship thing is a pretty freaking big deal so grats on that.

New to the game, better half and I are barely 24 hours into both our playing and our subscriptions. Just hit 2nd lvl (that's right fear me!).

Anyway, again congrats on your recruitment, being a cleric (obviously the best class in any game ever), drumbeating and the airship and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivahoe View Post
    Longest Brazilian summer break ever
    Indeed. Took a really long vacation from ddo this time! Summer break is already about to start again. '-'

Well I be damned! Euth and Naola playing again ? That is awesome!
    I should be able to play a few hours today. Hope to cya in the game soon.
    =)
    * Flaws - Flawranga - Flawless - Godlike - Think Tank - Doppelganger *

Quote Originally Posted by gaius214 View Post
    Congrats, yours is the first thread I have read from start to finish in DDO. Granted I am not quite sure what the heck is going on with it. Plus you get to bask in my first posting as well so I will try to make it worthwhile.

I didn't quite get what the counting down was for, however I will reread the thread. Apparently the airship thing is a pretty freaking big deal so grats on that.

New to the game, better half and I are barely 24 hours into both our playing and our subscriptions. Just hit 2nd lvl (that's right fear me!).

Anyway, again congrats on your recruitment, being a cleric (obviously the best class in any game ever), drumbeating and the airship and such.
    Thanks for the first post in our thread and welcome to DDO and cannith. If you need a little started help feel free to pm me or send me an ingame tell (Char names in sig) and I'd be willing to give you as much advice as I can. The countdown was our guild possition on cannith.
    Community Kitten Eater! High Priest Vatican Assassin Warlock. Duh Winning!
    Strecth- 20 Favored Soul Plats-1 - 20 Favored Soul Hoochy- 20 Bard Futs- 20 Barb
    Mrsheen- Winning Warlock

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast